test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Small T3 Fleet seeking applicants

urniv821urniv821 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Qo'noS
Hi,

We are a very small fleet looking to open up and have a few new members join. ( T3 SB, T3 Shipyard, T3 industrial fab in the works, T2 Sci, almost ready for T3 expansion... T1 Embassy, T1/T1 almost T2 in recruitment )

Why join this small fleet?

IMO (ive been in some big fleets).. a fleet with 300+ players will never satisfy all of those players needs/wants.. goodluck with provisioning when something new comes out!.. what? Have enough provisions? but not enough fleet credits! and people always seem to fill up the projects quickly preventing you from getting any!? ... Not here! .. plenty of provisions.. and we all have 1.5mil+ creds each.. so feel free to donate! We can wait!

No pressure! - come and go as you please..

Very Helpful! - I've been playing for almost 3 years now.. plenty of insight to share!.. along with gear and help with any mission.

No Drama! - Drama will not be tolerated, and will be dealt with accordingly.

Mature! - No talk about body parts here.. mature adults that enjoy playing this game.. not to be taken so seriously that you need to rage

We basically just want mature people that will mesh with our way of playing, VERY casual, VERY low key.. we do not PVP.. as we do not have all those goodies that T5 fleets have.

And hey, even if you do not want to join us but still want some gear that we can provide, we are more than happy to help you, as long as you help us with donations to projects. Or just donate to help us and get the fleet credits you need!

@vinru821 - for more info

USA Based Fleet... Leaders in EST and PST zones. Most active during evenings and weekends.. as we work :) .. all are welcome.. new player friendly
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Your Javelin deals 125417 (89066) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to Tholian Recluse. > lol
Post edited by urniv821 on

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2013
    We are still on the hunt for new fleetmates!

3 days until T3 in Engineering!.. thank you CE event!.. filled it myself!

We are burning through projects now, we have a new fleet mate that is a rockstar! Would love 2-5 more of this type!

And remember.. even if you just want to use a ship provision in our dusty T3 shipyard,, PM me! Donate a little to projects up.. and get a shiny! :D win-win

We would never ask for EC! No greedy-gusses here! lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Your Javelin deals 125417 (89066) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to Tholian Recluse. > lol
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Happy Hump day!

Looking forward to a night of grinding tonight to fill up projects!!

Deferi, Nukara ( grab your environmental suit!.. I have extras if needed) , Fleet Alerts, Colony Invasions, Crystalline Entity, Starbase Incursions! Doing them all 4x tonight!

Never done them? Awesome time to learn! From a relaxed, no stress kinda guy! ~7pm EST @vinru821

Come join! Or not.. that's now relaxed this teeny weeny fleet is :)

New Players Welcome!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    rezkingrezking Member Posts: 1,109 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Interested.

I'll just send an ingame message later to this @vinru821
    NO to ARC
    RIP KDF and PvP 2014-07-17 Season 9.5 - Death by Dev
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Another day.. another Fleet Mark.

Got a few recruits on board so far! Things are looking good.

Need more! ( Mainly in EST zone.. but all are more than welcome!! )

Friday/Saturday will be a huge FM grind for me.. hoping to have a few to bring along!

Starting T2 in Embassy Recruitment ( yay 5 power kits soon )
    Finishing T3 in Engineering.. Starting T3 Science tomorrow.

Come join our growing small fleet!

- Simple
    - Friendly
    - Plenty of Fleet Credits to be earned.. no waiting until a project starts just so you can get a few creds!
    - Many Provisions ( after 25k Starbase + Embassy combined )
    - Helpful
    - Experienced
    - New players more than welcome.. levels 10-50
    - No pressure.. not on for a week or two? No worries! Sh*t happens.. no kicks here. ( demote until you come back on for safety.. maybe )
    - No PvP.. sorry.. just not into it
    - No team speak.. I don't like it!
    - Mature preferred, but younger players are welcome.. as long as they act mature ;)

Message/Mail @vinru821.. yes it may say @vinru821 is ignoring you.. but that's just some weird bug or restriction.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    KDF warriors the House of jIH DoQ batlh is still recruiting!
    ( figured I should put the name up finally )

We completed our T3 engineering project! Elite ground weapons for all!
    We are waiting on the countdown for T2 in recruitment in our embassy ( finished in 1 day.. good for a small fleet huh! )
    T3 Science is off to a great start.. 1/2 done in the first 2 hours!.. again great for a small fleet ;)

Our new members have fit in nicely with our casual atmosphere and no pressure attitude.. would love to get a few more.

-NO egos
    -NO drama
    -All Casual
    -Plenty of Fleet credits and provisions for all!

If you want to help grow a quickly growing base.. enjoy playing at your own pace.. then this is the place... oh a rhyme lmao

edit: @vinru821 for more info! .. In game today! or a mail later!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Hi all!

We are doing pretty great with our new recruits!

Looking for some more like-minded casual people to join! :)

We are 2-3 days away now from our T3 Sci, and T2 Embassy Recruitment!.. filled up both requirements in 1 day! And everyone got many fleet credits for participating!

Why be in a BIG fleet with BIG egos and NO fleet credits!?

Be in a nice, casual, relaxed small fleet with NO egos! NO pressure.. NO limits.

Join our quickly growing small fleet so ensure that you can get all the goodies when they are available!.. for FREE.. yes.. free. ( not counting the work we all put in to get there )

Yes, it may be some time.. but have some pride! grow a fleet with some good people while having a relaxed time.. playing.. a.. game! :)

And don't worry.. I can take care of the dilithium and doff requirements ( over 9 million fleet creds to spend on doff boxes)

@vinru821 for more info

-Mainly US Fleet..but more than happy to have people from other countries/time zones!!-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Still Recruiting!!

Got our base upto T3 across the board.. and fleet lvl 12

Embassy T2 queued.. will buy the dilithium if hold back the upgrade for too long

( I am impatient and get paid decently from work lol )

Will start the T2 in the blue ( science? ) portion when the other project is finished

Started up a Transwarp gate project.. mostly by accident.. but got the fleet marks already filled for it.

As stated above.. casual.. easy going.. friendly.

Looking forward to getting a few more good people!.. I won't limit recruiting to 10-20 if enough are interested in joining.. I just do not want it to get too competitive for fleet creds and provisions.. we have about 50-80 of each for now in the starbase and about 30 of each in the embassy.. I try to keep them around these levels for ease of access.

@vinru821
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Ah have we all made it into the transition of LoR!? Great!

Game looks great!

New missions!

Best of all.. Green Photon Torpedoes!
    ( at least the graphic is a photon)

And we are still recruiting for a few more people into our now lvl 12 fleet! Our stats? :

T3 across the board in our starbase ( T3 base, T3 science, T3 Engineering, T3 Tactical )

T2 embassy will be ready this time nest week, when we start up the upgrade to T2 recruitment.

At this point we will focus on the starbase, getting it upto T4.

Plenty of provisions, so many. ( PM me if you wanna buy an awesome T3 fleet ships, romulan or klingon )

Casual! Relaxed! No Pressure! Friendly!

Don't feel like playing a week? Who cares! its a game, you play when you want, not because you feel you must!

40K fleet creds and you can shop away at our fleet stores. ( 25k was way too easy, as is 40k honestly )

We have fleet members on the east coast, west coast, and down in the mid south!

Primarily a US fleet, but any and all are welcome! No discrimination based on location, age, gender, or experience level here.

We generally play more after 3pm EST on weekdays, and all day long on weekends ( fri-sun for me )

Easy to obtain fleet creds for the stuff you want, since we do not have 100+ members all donating before you even knew a project was up!

I am very good at helping new players, or returning players with certain things, where to make fleet marks, romulan marks, dilithium dailies.. etc.. and am happy to personally help you run these!

I take care of loyal and good fleeties, EC, Items, whatever you need. ( note NEED.. not wants hah )

Nope, no teamspeak here! sorry, not really enough people to set one up yet. Nor do we do PvP ( as a fleet )

Questions? Comments? Mail/PM: @vinru821
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Hey guys!!

On now! Perfect time to chat and join us !

Looking forward to seeing you all online! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    oeldohoeldoh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Like the ad and like small fleets, I am a returning player after a long break but would like to join if you guys would have me. I tried to contact you but you weren't online. My handle is @airborne32
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    oeldoh wrote: »
    Like the ad and like small fleets, I am a returning player after a long break but would like to join if you guys would have me. I tried to contact you but you weren't online. My handle is @airborne32

got ya friend! , invite sent. Glad to have you aboard! see you ingame

Recruiting going well everyone!..

Seeking a few more casual players that share our fleet ideals , and wish to be a part of a fantastic, growing fleet!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Hello Captains!

Our recruiting is going well! Quality over quantity!

We are still seeking about 10 more people to join us in glory. Romulans & Remans welcome!

Level 12, 13 soon!

T3 Starbase
    T3 Engineering ( 61K )
    T3 Tactical ( 65K )
    T3 Science ( 62K)

T2 Embassy ( This thursday )
    T2 Recruiting ( Next thursday )
    T2 .. I forget what the other one is called haha

New holding coming out!!.. Dilithium Mine ( check out Tribble Patch notes ), we will be working on getting this to T2 ASAP, as it will help with growing the starbase costs.

About us? Mainly a US fleet, we do have some in Europe already, all welcome!

Most members are online between 3pm EST - 3am EST Mon-Friday, Weekends is free for all. People can be on all day, or not at all.

We are a relaxed group of people with similar goals.. to grow our starbase, have fun doing it, no pressure and no drama. As of now we are evenly and steadily growing the starbase, doing all the 1000xp choices for ENG/TAC/SCI

I do not boot because of inactivity. I welcome all alts. All alts will have access to our goodies on an individual contribution basis. ( Each alt must have contributed the standard 40k before being allowed access to stores )

I try my best to help out returning STO players, and new STO players. I am happy to answer any questions, any time I am on.

Loners are welcome to join!!.. Even encouraged!

More info? Want to join? @vinru821 .. I'll be on after 7pm EST tonight till 11pm EST.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    2 new members today! :)

Come join the fun!.. On now.

Hope to see you (potential recruit) in-game!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    latiasracerlatiasracer Member Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hello, i am interested for my KDF character.

Could you send an invite to @latiasracer?
    warp plasma can't melt neutronium beams
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Hello all!

All the fleet info is in the post 2 above this one. ( T2 embassy done, T2 diplomacy underway )

We are still actively recruiting!

Why this small fleet?

1 - Plenty of Fleet Credits to be had! One of the few perks of a small fleet! Ease of access to purchase the goodies later on.

2 - You are not a small voice in a large group.. you are a welcome voice in a small group! Your opinion matters, and will be happy to accommodate your needs.

3 - Get to know other drama free individuals that you can play with!

4 - We may be small, but we are active!

5 - Room for Alts! Romulan/Reman welcome!

6 - Newbie and returning player friendly! I can tell you whatever you need to know about most facets of the game! ( just not PvP.. that hot mess can fade away )

7 - Have a pretty awesome and easy going group of active players so far.. come join and help grow a great fleet!

Please mail/PM @vinru821 for more info! Will be on after 6pm EST today/tomorrow

Hope to see you in-game!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Still actively seeking out new life forms to join our fleet!

Too corny? Maybe.

Come join in on this new dilithium mine! Lets get digging, or whatever they will have us doing now.

Details in post above.

@vinru821 PM/Mail for invite/more info.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Hi All,

Steadily gaining new membership!

Looking for more people who enjoy playing the game for the fun of it while contirubuting what they can, and sharing in the earned perks!

Details above!

Dilithium mine currently being brought up to T1, the engineering T1 is almost done, then we start the T1 on the part that gives you warp cores ( i dont know the names yet ), then we will bring the mine itself to T1.. most of us already have the fleetmarks/dilithium/commodites saved up and waiting!

@vinru821 for more details/joining
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    HI All,

We are a rapidly growing fleet, seeking new members.

All details above. our Mine is now T1 in both areas and we are upgrading it to a fully T1 mine today. hopefully we will be walking around in it by next week! :)

Easy going, friendly, helpful fleet here.

If you think you would be a good fit, please shoot me an email.. I can proudly say I havent had anyone leave that has joined.. :) Must be doing something right .

Hope to hear from some of you awesome captains soon.

@vinru821 after 7pm EST
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    goboom007goboom007 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    If you guys are still open to receive new members - I would like to see if I could join up. Sounds like a nice fleet to be in.

If you could send an invite to Tanok@goboom007 - that would be great.

Take care
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Hi potential new recruit!

Who else would be looking? :D

Quick Info about our fleet, T3 across the board in the Starbase, T2 T2 T2 Embassy, T1 T1 T1 Mine

We are now focusing on the mine, to get it to T2, as well as the starbase to T4.

Quick "about us":

We steadily fill projects daily,
    have absolutely NO Drama,
    open (but monitored) access to everything,
    helpful advice
    friendly
    Not one person who joined has left
    safe environment for all
    Fleetmembers across the US, a few in Europe ( looking for more EU players )
    Helpful officers
    40k contributions needed before promotion out of recruit
    Most Vanity projects completed ( many by me personally )
    I have a open door policy, come to me with whatever needs, big or small.
    Alts welcome

I think we are at about 14+ members now

I have to say, I am proud of how well we are doing!

@vinru821 for more info, please mail or PM me..
    I am generally on Monday-Thursday 19:00 EST-22:00 EST, then on and off all day Friday, Saturdays and Sundays.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    url1kurl1k Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This sounds like a group I can fit into, I hadn't been playing my KDF much because I really had no reason. This would give me a reason to play that side a couple times a week.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    url1k wrote: »
    This sounds like a group I can fit into, I hadn't been playing my KDF much because I really had no reason. This would give me a reason to play that side a couple times a week.

hey man,

shot ya an email in game last night

Ill be on later on today
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    url1kurl1k Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I sent you one yesterday. No in game mail for me today.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Hello!

What do you need captain? .. Here.. have a seat * sits*

Oh.. you are interested in joining our little organization?

More information? *laughs* okay okay.. Listen up..

( lol no we are not a role playing fleet, but you try to make these repeated posts interesting! )

Holdings:
    Level 13 starbase
    Mine T1 T1 T1
    Embassy T2 T2 T2
    Fleet T3 T3 T3 T3

Notes:

Almost T2 trade on our Mine.. Project should come up tomorrow. ( means XI adv engineering consoles )

Starbase is about 75k per tier

Extras in holdings:
    Most vanity projects bought,, for all holdings.

Shuttle to starbase from embassy and back
    Fleet Tailor
    Fleet Personnel contact
    Cheaper Provisions in Embassy
    Dilthium store Discount from mine
    - I feel that I am missing some from the starbase, have to edit when home.

About us:
    Easy going
    Friendly
    No pressure
    No limits
    Alts welcome
    Helpful
    Generous
    Easy to approach
    Promotions are contribution based
    Hard working
    Generally complete projects within 24hrs of putting them up.. We like to give everyone a chance to contribute for credits.
    All timezones welcome.
    English speaking only - until they can get a universal translator ingame for us!

Members from the west coast to East coast of the USA as well as across the ocean in the UK and Germany!

**We are trying to expand into Europe more.. I like the idea of a global fleet.. We all share this planet.. we all should get along peacefully. **

@vinru821 for more info.. please PM or mail me ingame. I am generally on after 7pm EST on monday-thursday.. then on and off all day Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays

Please -- if you are sending an email for an invite.. leave your current fleet if you are in one.. so I can just shoot the invite to you and we can speak when we are both on. No need to delay :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    scrag0416scrag0416 Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    sent you a PM......
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Hello!

We are still actively seeking new members for our ever growing fleet.

Starbase:
    T3, T3 Sci, T3 Eng, T4 tac project due to start within a week.

Embassy:
    T2 T2 T2, Not focusing on this for now

Mine:
    T2 Trade, T1 Other thing (lol :confused:), and T2 Mine project in queue.

Easy going, friendly Etc.. all that info is above.

PM @vinru821 after 7pm EST tonight or any night, or mail anytime.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jsppranjsppran Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i will contact you in game
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    As you read this post I suggest listening to this song

> http://youtu.be/58wJRrvVgZI

We are still recruiting warriors for our ongoing fleet expansion.

All info above!

Almost done filling up that damn T2 Mine upgrade, and T4 Shipyards will be getting slotted soon.

40k contributions needed before store gets unlocked.

Come warriors!.. Grow with us and basque in the glory and riches that will follow!

I think that sounded good.

Oh and now we have awesome signatures!

@vinru821 PM or mail in-game for more info/invite
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    darchissdarchiss Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I still kinda new to the game, a lowly Lt. commanding a Bird of Prey. But you've perked my interest. I'll join your fleet if you'll have me. I'm xenoborg81 in the game.:cool:
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    darchiss wrote: »
    I still kinda new to the game, a lowly Lt. commanding a Bird of Prey. But you've perked my interest. I'll join your fleet if you'll have me. I'm xenoborg81 in the game.:cool:

All are welcome friend! :D

Ill try to contact you in-game tonight.

I'll also be more than happy to answer any questions you have at any time. ( about the game in general and/or the fleet )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]