Options

Looking to buy 500 Strange Alien Artifacts for 250 mill EC

2»

Comments

• Options
    osirisraaosirisraa Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    hfmudd wrote: »
    So that you can keep buying artifacts cheap (sometimes, as in this post, below market rate, when you can find someone who doesn't know what they're really worth) and crafting/flipping them for X00% profit? Yes, I'm sure you do. :cool:

If only it were as easy as you would make it seem. I guessing you have never run a business of your own successfully. First to have a fab toon you need to lvl it to 50 which is not easy and takes time. Then as of a month ago I think it needs over 35 mill in doffs in Infrastructure. Then you need to spend time getting the particles, artifacts, posting your gear, and fabricating . All in a market that has dropped over the last 6 months due to fleet gear imbalance over the random loot table.

Not as easy and you would make it sound.

Currently there are 4 sets of 99 count artifacts on the market at 600 k each that have been sitting there for over 48 hours because no ones intrusted in investing.
    My offer is more then fair in my opinion.
  • Options
    tonyalmeida2tonyalmeida2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    osirisraa wrote: »
    If only it were as easy as you would make it seem. I guessing you have never run a business of your own successfully. First to have a fab toon you need to lvl it to 50 which is not easy and takes time. Then as of a month ago I think it needs over 35 mill in doffs in Infrastructure. Then you need to spend time getting the particles, artifacts, posting your gear, and fabricating . All in a market that has dropped over the last 6 months due to fleet gear imbalance over the random loot table.

Not as easy and you would make it sound.

Currently there are 4 sets of 99 count artifacts on the market at 600 k each that have been sitting there for over 48 hours because no ones intrusted in investing.
    My offer is more then fair in my opinion.

50 can be done within 24 hours.

35m? You got ripped off on doffs. Even before the new pack you could get 1 crit trait engs for less than 5 (and you only need 5). Particle traces are fairly easy to get. Artifacts are timegated or you buy them. Posting gear takes little time. Fabricating can be done while afk since its a doff mission.
    pvp = small package
  • Options
    jetwtfjetwtf Member Posts: 1,207
    edited August 2013
    questerius wrote: »
    Storage of said items.

The thread is about buying the items off the exchange not selling them. If the mail is full of unsold items and he cannot post anything on the exchange it does not stop him from buying anything off the exchange. Thus having a mailbox full of unsold TRIBBLE has nothing at all to do with this thread.
    "I'm drunk, whats your excuse for being an idiot?" - Unknown drunk man. :eek:
  • Options
    vocmcpvocmcp Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    50 can be done within 24 hours.

35m? You got ripped off on doffs. Even before the new pack you could get 1 crit trait engs for less than 5 (and you only need 5). Particle traces are fairly easy to get. Artifacts are timegated or you buy them. Posting gear takes little time. Fabricating can be done while afk since its a doff mission.

I just bought 5 purple doffs with 1 crit trait for 2M all together. They are not engineers though. Still.... all I'm lacking is a better chance for blue consoles. Purple chance is at 24%.