Options

Dev's please look at Capital Punishment Accolade

2»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    P.Dale wrote:
    Sorry I gotta disagree, and not just I've spent hours looking for them - the accolade says the Snosk/Desna/Istapp is "OFTEN" found etc....

If the spawn algorithm is working as intended, then so be it. But as it is now I wouldn't call it often

The idea is not to sit for hours looking for them. Thats just how you go about it.

The biggest issue with this accolade was that it would not track your kills, I am not sure if that is now fixed, but I missed out on it because of that.
  • Options
    xossetxosset Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I found Istapp on 2 different toons, one day apart. It spawned both times at the 11 o'clock position not the 2 o'clock. Perhaps it spawned at 2 o'clock before but yesterday (8.14.13) and today she was at 11 o'clock. My procedure was: I warped in, point my ship nose up, hit impulse, scanned the base, dialogue queue pops up, I hit full impulse to get clear and not aggro the Chels and Phesh ships that will spawn. Answer the ops dialogue ,once i'm well clear,so all the ships spawn.Then I go straight to the 11 o'clock position on the map. Istapp flys a circular course that follows a light blue line exactly 1.5 square from base diamond on your map. I started looking at 2 o'clock first. Then I'd fly from 2 to 11 o'clock in a straight line 1.5 spares from the diamond..and there she was. Most people that post on this accolade are not very good at actually helping everyone else out. This is my attempt to fix that.
  • Options
    bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    This thread is an ancient artifact (after no posts for 30 days or more) and it must now be put in the thread museum where it can be forgotten by everyone except thread archaeologists.

Please remember to check the dates of threads; and if you find an old thread which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies just report it and avoid posting in it.

Please bear in mind that re-posting in "necro'd" threads is considered a form of spamming.

Note that you're more than welcome to post in an existing active topic or to start a new thread on the topic if there are no active topics already.

Live Long and Prosper,
    Bluegeek
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
This discussion has been closed.