test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Constant Disconnections

I have been noticing this going on and it has kept me from playing the game. I log in to play then right off the bat after entering in game i get the notice saying server not responding alot and then disconnections after. This problem went on 15 times on me non stop. Ive checked my end to the server and its not me. Was able to patch no problem.

Are anyone else getting something similar to what im getting from the server recently?
Post edited by gundam02k6 on

Comments

• Options
    smiley117smiley117 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yeah everytime i log in i get server not responding and i cant even wait it out to try a safe login.
  • Options
    samatimswsamatimsw Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'm having similar problems with logging in/getting kicked off :(
  • Options
    tehibristehibris Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I had similar problems earlier today - it's definitely not my connection. Also, when trying to log in from the disconnection splash-screen, I can't - I have to exit and restart the launcher.
  • Options
    curzon19833curzon19833 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Any update on this?

I've had the same issue all day
  • Options
    uzu7uzu7 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    having the same issues myself, netflix streams fine, my TS server is fine... no issues, I cant login but every 2nd attempt as it takes way to long loading the map and errors out with a Login2_Timeout then I get about a minute of play time before... Disconnection. Come on Cryptic either suggest a fix or check out your end.
  • Options
    mikediggermikedigger Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    started with 12 disconnects in 5 hours ( result of the latest server stability update, which just means when server is about to run into problems he just dumps player randomnly), but now i get a disconnect every 4min plus on every map change, I stopped playing. Not worth my time
  • Options
    destroyer4316destroyer4316 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    20 disconnects here
  • Options
    grifterrik23grifterrik23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Look's like it's getting worse. 6 disconnects in around 5 minutes. Log in, 20-30 seconds later I'm booted, with no signs of lag in the interim.
  • Options
    pupibirdpupibird Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    10 DC in 15 minutes ...think I will quit for today...:mad:
  • Options
    aesicaaesica Member Posts: 736 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yeah, I'm having this problem, too. I just want to log on and get my free ****. :(
    Rubberband Dance has been unlocked!
    kNqxcCf.gif
  • Options
    wolfpacknzwolfpacknz Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yeah just started getting this too every 30 seconds, now just got "Game server not found..."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ***Disenchanted***
    Real Join Date: Monday, 17 May 2010
  • Options
    arabaturarabatur Member Posts: 408 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    wolfpacknz wrote: »
    Yeah just started getting this too every 30 seconds, now just got "Game server not found..."

Me to.

/10char
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • Options
    esplin4479esplin4479 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I was playing and the game got /really/ laggy. Way more then usual then it said "Disconnected from Server" Now it wont connect at all, also when I type in www.startrekonline.com (What I usually use to get here) it says the site is down.
    Maybe they are fixing some bugs in the game?
    IDK, I just hope they get things going again soon. Going to watch Star Trek Voyager till then I suppose.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tpolebreakertpolebreaker Member Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yup, same here.
    edited August 2013
    Can't even load map properly without disconnetions.

I think now would be a good time for "emergency maintenance".
  • Options
    crownvic2doorcrownvic2door Member Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yo Cryptic, Fix yo TRIBBLE.
    I too cannot log in more then literally three seconds....EXTEND THE EVENT AGAIN CRYPTIC AT LEAST ONE DAY BECAUSE WE CANNOT EVEN PLAY! This is Horrible, I got better costumer service and a smoother game from ATARI !!! What the hell?:mad: Is this what we get when we PAY into the game? "Thanks for the money,Sucker,lol"
  • Options
    esplin4479esplin4479 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Am I the only one that's noticing that this website is also being a bit buggy as well?:confused:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    aesicaaesica Member Posts: 736 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It seems to have resolved itself, so if you haven't already, go redeem your free DS9 uniform before it starts acting up again.
    Rubberband Dance has been unlocked!
    kNqxcCf.gif
  • Options
    isvenpisvenp Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Seems you need more duct tape. Even lanucher cannot log me in now. "Unable to authenticate".
  • Options
    usscapitalusscapital Member Posts: 985 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    also getting server not responding when changing sectors and then kicked , also it is annoying when trying to mine dilithium and it says server has stopped responding . I thought it was my connection but sc2 works online only STO is giving me problems
    NERF NERF NERF ONLINE

DELTA PRICE RISING
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I don't know where everyone else is in the world that is having disconnection issues. I am in UK, and almost every Tuesday mid morning to lunch time (UK time) I have multiple random disconnections.

so from my location that would make it around 1am onwards in the US, so if it keeps happening almost every week on the same day at around the same time frame it has to be something to do with the servers in the US if we are all experiencing the same ssue.
  • Options
    maharaomaharao Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I am in the USA and today the disconnects, freezes, rubber-banding, and mega-lag are making the game unplayable.
  • Options
    seansamurai1seansamurai1 Member Posts: 634 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Well its decided to not even load now for me, just keeps timing out after character selection.

Why cant you get just ONE patch right?

Edit:
    Just tried again. Gameserver not found.
    Never get any issues until Cryptic/PWE or who ever does these patches decides to TRIBBLE it up further.

Oh by the way, the free thing whilst not a gamestopper or massively important but still annoying non the less. Claimed it and its no where to be found (DS9 uniform) 6 or 7 fleet mates have the same issue.