congratz to the core :)
  • Options
    drunkadmiraldrunkadmiral Member Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Congratulations to Nova Core.
  • Options
    playhard88playhard88 Member Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Btw there was not only drama, nice things happened during this event, too: in the last match versus Division Hispana their first kill was because of disconnection problems of our team mate. We discussed, they believed us at the end (oh, it was the truth btw :)), match continued. As the match was over I obviously missed that our last kill was out of time - we discussed again in team speak after the match and I had to agree that this was likely my bad...situation clarified. My experiences in summary: great, entertaining and fair matches, two discussions (but no drama) and after our last match I hear the Captain of Division Hispana saying: was a great fight. Oh yes, it was!!! I enjoyed every single match (those we won a little more lol).

So thx to Inner Circle for this tournament and thx to all teams we faced in briar patch. And beware - we will be back :)

it was a weird match, first the discconect of you player in the first kill (in my screen he was moving and shooting when we killed him), and after the restart one of our tacticals got spikes of 1500ping so he wan't able of do nothing in the entire match (with only me left for damage, was really hard get a kill), and he was an easy kill all the match. But well, this kind of things happend all the time in online games. Luckly it wasn't a big issue cause we already had secure or pass to the playoff, but next tournament will be a good idea have a referee in the match, just for clarify this kind of things
    John Sheridan@playhard88 - FED Tactical
    Vin Naftero@playhard88 - FED Sciencie
    K'tan@playhard88 - KDF Tactical
    Argento@playhard88 - RRF Tactical (FED)
  • Options
    cerritourugcerritourug Member Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Btw there was not only drama, nice things happened during this event, too: in the last match versus Division Hispana their first kill was because of disconnection problems of our team mate. We discussed, they believed us at the end (oh, it was the truth btw :)), match continued. As the match was over I obviously missed that our last kill was out of time - we discussed again in team speak after the match and I had to agree that this was likely my bad...situation clarified. My experiences in summary: great, entertaining and fair matches, two discussions (but no drama) and after our last match I hear the Captain of Division Hispana saying: was a great fight. Oh yes, it was!!! I enjoyed every single match (those we won a little more lol).

In my opinion, Umbrela Ventor did a excellent job against us. In both our machs you guys did grate, in fact we defeat your team only by 1 point just at the end in the first one and we loss by 2 kills in the second. I am sure that you guys are going to be in better positions in the next tournaments.

Also, I would like to point that in our Quarter Finals mach against Omega Circle, they got a fair kill on me but when I respawnd, mi computer crashed beyond the possibility of coming back and they accepted to stop the fight, and they also accepted that a new player took my place.

Like keyboalpha2 said, there were a lot of good actions of PVP community members on this tournament, and is really good that ppl outside the community know them as they know the flame wars and the dramas.

Again, sorry for bad English.

Division Hispana
    www.divisionhispana.com
  • Options
    skurfskurf Member Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Thanks everyone for the congratulatory comments :) This was my first tourney and overall a really good experience. I'd like to thank all the teams that participated and especially Hannibal and the others at Inner Circle that were helping him out. The tourney ran smooth for the most part and the 15 min. rule for the first matches turned out to be a good idea IMO. The spreadsheet was also really well done and kept things very organized. Props to whoever set that up. I know it couldn't have been easy to run this tourney so thanks again Hannibal from everyone at Nova Core!
  • Options
    dev1961dev1961 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    congrats nova core and thnx inner circle for the tourny. cant wait till the next one! bob lafamilia
  • Options
    easye25easye25 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Grats Nova Core..

<3 especially for that Jorge Silva guy
  • Options
    ivantomdisplayivantomdisplay Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    One must notice..that this is 1st tourney that wasnt won (directly or indirectly) by the one who organized it. With this fact, imho, 3rd one surpass 1st one, which was great, and something fresh and new.
    [10:49] [Combat (Self)] Your Proton Barrage deals 96581 (43411) Proton(Critical) to Seto.
    Poor soul didnt have time to log out.
  • Options
    naz4naz4 Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    One must notice..that this is 1st tourney that wasnt won (directly or indirectly) by the one who organized it. With this fact, imho, 3rd one surpass 1st one, which was great, and something fresh and new.

Could you elaborate on this please? Because the first one wasnt won by me as i did not participate.

Second wasnt arranged by Pandas. Was it IC Hank that arranged it that time and Pandas won? Isn't that fact?

Fresh and new in the sense of shape shifting rules and unwritten ones to boot I have to agree with you on that.

None the less Nova deserved it.
  • Options
    naz4naz4 Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Double post error.