test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

nukara tribble

czertik123czertik123 Member Posts: 1,122 Arc User
just very simple question - why klingon/romulan chars can use that trible, but fed ones not ?
Post edited by czertik123 on

Comments

• jumpingjsjumpingjs Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I got a tribble (FED) even though I do not participate on tribble whatsoever.

LUCKY ME! :cool::D:)
    Hopefully I'll come back from my break; this break is fun; I play intellectual games.

I hope STO get's better ...
  • packer3434packer3434 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    czertik123 wrote: »
    just very simple question - why klingon/romulan chars can use that trible, but fed ones not ?

You should be able to get it, my fed has it. I guess it's possible it's anew bug...
    jumpingjs wrote: »

Not just you, every single person was given it whether they tested the lor stuff or not.
    Well I can't forget a face but I won't remember y'all.
    Bleed Green and Gold
  • binebanebinebane Member Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    so if its for all than whats OUR test reward?
    edited August 2013
    binebane wrote: »
    so if its for all than whats OUR test reward?

Good question ... I have to say that news is a little concerning for anyone who is a tester .... ouch!
    Hopefully I'll come back from my break; this break is fun; I play intellectual games.

• decroniadecronia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    packer3434 wrote: »
    Not just you, every single person was given it whether they tested the lor stuff or not.

Yep because there was a problem with the queues they decided to give it to everyone. I wondered why it was available for me when I didn't take part in the testing. I left it alone until I read that they were giving it to everyone then I claimed it.

There was a point when KDF or their allied Romulans that they couldn't claim it which was confirmed as a bug by Brandon. I have it on one of my characters, this leaves a couple with out so I will check later to see if they can claim them.
  • czertik123czertik123 Member Posts: 1,122 Arc User
    edited August 2013

well, wheer to get fed one ? i haveit on my character but im unable to eqip my char (or other off) with him.
  • robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Everyone got the tribble even the people that didnt bother to test. Has stopped me logging on to Tribble for a few reasons.

1. you just get a tribble which just clogs up space unless they release a separate folder for pets.

2. All the bugs I reported in Tribble is still in the game now even though I reported them before LOR was released

3. Whats the point in testing when people who didnt bother testing got rewards

4. No thank you reward for closed beta testers. To be honest not even a thank you from Cryptic either
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2013
    probl?m is that klingon/romulan work without problems, but fed cant be equped.
  • robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    1. You don't have to claim the tribble.

2. Only an elitist snob gets bent out of shape because everyone got the tribble.

3. The reward for closed beta testers was getting access to LoR weeks before anyone else did.

I havent claimed the tribble as soon as I saw all I would get was a tribble I didnt bother claiming it 1 nukara mark a hour is not even worth claiming it. So it's in the same place as my Fleet Tribble in cyber space.

I'm not a elitist snob so don't judge a book by it's cover you wouldn't like it if a leecher or a AFKer in a STF/Fleet event got all the rewards for your hard work. there was [people who didn't want to or couldn't be bothered to log on to tribble and they get the reward as well. So what was the point in testing.

Even a MK I romulan ground weapon would have been appreciated as a small thank you from Cryptic as it doesn't look like they even acknowledged most of out efforts and for being the first expansion I find that disturbing. So don't really see the point in Tribble testing anymore
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • similonsimilon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    robeasom wrote: »
    I havent claimed the tribble as soon as I saw all I would get was a tribble I didnt bother claiming it 1 nukara mark a hour is not even worth claiming it. So it's in the same place as my Fleet Tribble in cyber space.

I'm not a elitist snob so don't judge a book by it's cover you wouldn't like it if a leecher or a AFKer in a STF/Fleet event got all the rewards for your hard work. there was [people who didn't want to or couldn't be bothered to log on to tribble and they get the reward as well. So what was the point in testing.

Even a MK I romulan ground weapon would have been appreciated as a small thank you from Cryptic as it doesn't look like they even acknowledged most of out efforts and for being the first expansion I find that disturbing. So don't really see the point in Tribble testing anymore

You're acting as if tribble testing was some kind of laborious task. You weren't hired to do it, you volounteered! And because you volounteered, you got to enjoy some nice story and fun gameplay. If anything, you should be paying them.
    similon wrote: »
    You're acting as if tribble testing was some kind of laborious task. You weren't hired to do it, you volounteered! And because you volounteered, you got to enjoy some nice story and fun gameplay. If anything, you should be paying them.

I cant agree, yes you voluntered to do it for free, but THEY make money from your work, so some thanks to you is in place. For off-line games normal thing is to send free copy of game and sometimes name in credits (as tester/contributor/database magican..etc).

For on-line ? well some unique reward ? 1 mont free of subsription ? or something similiar ?
    edited August 2013
    So i have to report this as big, that fed tribble cant be equped , or it is normal ?
  • kirk201okirk201o Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Ooohhh stroke the Tribble, feel the fluffiness rrrrrrrrr
    edited August 2013
    kirk201o wrote: »
    Ooohhh stroke the Tribble, feel the fluffiness rrrrrrrrr

Says the person who likes reviving 3 year old threads. :P
    I have challenge for you kirk , say something constructive.

As for were you get it from, it is under legacy unlocks tab in the C-Store.

If that does not work, SUBMIT A TICKET, AS THAT IS THE BEST WAY TO SOLVE SOMETHING, HOPE I HELPED.

edited August 2013
    czertik123 wrote: »
    I cant agree, yes you voluntered to do it for free, but THEY make money from your work, so some thanks to you is in place. For off-line games normal thing is to send free copy of game and sometimes name in credits (as tester/contributor/database magican..etc).

For on-line ? well some unique reward ? 1 mont free of subsription ? or something similiar ?

They normally do make the test tribble exclusive to testers. However there was a problem with the queues this time round, they were massive so all the people who wanted to test it during the open phase couldn't get on. This means this time around they made an exception to the rule and made it available to everyone.

OP I was able to claim and equip the tribble on my Fed character.
    edited August 2013
    Says the person who likes reviving 3 year old threads. :P
    I have challenge for you kirk , say something constructive.

As for were you get it from, it is under legacy unlocks tab in the C-Store.

If that does not work, SUBMIT A TICKET, AS THAT IS THE BEST WAY TO SOLVE SOMETHING, HOPE I HELPED.

Yo mamma so hairy she looks like a Tribble .

Actually I think being constructive might be hard pushed and no fun lol
    edited August 2013
    Yo mamma so hairy she looks like a Tribble .

Actually I think being constructive might be hard pushed and no fun lol

Personally, kirk201o I find that offensive, and I hope the MODs do something about that post! :(

Life is not JUST about fun. It is also about being helpful, kind and respecting.

Something you are no able to achieve, whether it be your large intellectual limits, I do not know.

edited August 2013
    Personally, kirk201o I find that offensive, and I hope the MODs do something about that post! :(

Life is not JUST about fun. It is also about being helpful, kind and respecting.

Something you are no able to achieve, whether it be your large intellectual limits, I do not know.

My god you green blooded Vulcan lighten up, humanity occasionally likes to have fun and joke.
    edited August 2013
    My god COLOR="Red"]Red indicates perfected grammar[/COLOR ; you green blooded Vulcan! Lighten up; humanity occasionally likes to have fun and joke.

Please elaborate.

edited August 2013
    Please elaborate.

What are you , a teacher ?
    edited August 2013
    Please elaborate.

/slap

Now stop feeding it or the posts will reproduce worse than a tribble.;)
    edited August 2013
    Please elaborate.

A horse walks into a bar. The barman says why the long face.
    edited August 2013
    decronia wrote: »
    /slap

Now stop feeding it or the posts will reproduce worse than a tribble.;)

Exactly , yea if you keep feeding ill keep coming back like a stray Tribble .
    edited August 2013
    I aspire to be a Professor of Applied Mathematics.

As for your joke about the Horse, why would it be construed as funny?

edited August 2013
    I aspire to be a Professor of Applied Mathematics.

As for your joke about the Horse, why would it be construed as funny?

That is Ilogical Captain
    edited August 2013
    That is Ilogical Captain

Please elaborate.

edited August 2013
    Please elaborate.

Well the horse going into a bar is a weird concept.
    And the barman asking why is long face is in referance to the horse having a long face.

I find it hard to beleive that someone in your position would fail to understand the joke.
    edited August 2013
    Well the horse going into a bar is a weird concept.
    And the barman asking why is long face is in referance to the horse having a long face.

I find it hard to beleive that someone in your position would fail to understand the joke.

Oh I know it is a joke sir, I fail to understand how it is funny.

That said, I am not immune to my jokes being deemed "not funny", in fact, it is likely occurrence.

edited August 2013
    Oh I know it is a joke sir, I fail to understand how it is funny.

That said, I am not immune to my jokes being deemed "not funny", in fact, it is likely occurrence.

What you got against horses sir.
    No one said this joke was funny.
    Mmm Tribble
  • seanftdseanftd Member Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    And here was me thinking that this thread, just might have been about nukara tribbles .
    Think i must have miss read the title :eek:
This discussion has been closed.