What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

nukara tribble

2»

Comments

• beerxhyperbeerxhyper Member Posts: 676 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    seanftd wrote: »
    And here was me thinking that this thread, just might have been about nukara tribbles .
    Think i must have miss read the title :eek:

it is but apparently the nukara tribble jumped ship after page 3 is it? lol

• ripp62ripp62 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    problem is why did we get nukara tribble so late ....main reason anyone will ever use it are marks and i got nukara tribble when my rep was like a day from tier 5
  • seanftdseanftd Member Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ripp62 wrote: »
    problem is why did we get nukara tribble so late ....main reason anyone will ever use it are marks and i got nukara tribble when my rep was like a day from tier 5

Im sstarting to think are charactors could do with some more pockets to carry more things, all these differant tribbles and so on lol
  • seanftdseanftd Member Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    beerxhyper wrote: »
    it is but apparently the nukara tribble jumped ship after page 3 is it? lol

Jumped ship , i think it fired its self out the airlock haha
  • o1derfull1o1derfull1 Member Posts: 294
    edited August 2013
    your large intellectual limits,

If his limits are large, would that not imply that the opposite of what I believe you intended?

Personally, I'd rather have large intellectual limits, than small ones.

Now if he had a large limitation, well then, I can see where you're coming from. Perhaps I should put the correction in red for you, just so it's clear.

Pedant.

::WARNING:: This game is not intended for use as a source of self-esteem.
  • gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    robeasom wrote: »
    2. All the bugs I reported in Tribble is still in the game now even though I reported them before LOR was released
    About a third of the bugs I reported got fixed.
  • topsettopset Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    jumpingjs wrote: »
    Good question ... I have to say that news is a little concerning for anyone who is a tester .... ouch!

No. You should be helping test on tribble to help the game - not because you want a stupid worthless tribble at the end.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kirk's Protege.
  • similonsimilon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    czertik123 wrote: »
    I cant agree, yes you voluntered to do it for free, but THEY make money from your work, so some thanks to you is in place. For off-line games normal thing is to send free copy of game and sometimes name in credits (as tester/contributor/database magican..etc).

For on-line ? well some unique reward ? 1 mont free of subsription ? or something similiar ?

How do they make money from you playing the game?
    They buy some servers, they invest lots of money making a game, they run the servers and maintain them. Every know and them they invest even more money to run more tribble stuff so you can prance around earlier. They do not get money when you play. You are in fact costing them.

So, essentially they spend their own money so you can have some fun, and you demand free subscriptions for it, i.e. taking away their income.
    Have you ever considered an argument that makes sense?
    czertik123 wrote: »
    So i have to report this as big, that fed tribble cant be equped , or it is normal ?

You need to equip it while you're on the ground :)

And since this thread is way off topic (and trying to equip it while on the ground should resolve the issue), /thread.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
This discussion has been closed.