test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zen Offer Wall Updates (07/15/2013)

pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
We've recently posted a blog that contains important information about the updates to our ZEN Offer Wall (i.e. http://offers.perfectworld.com), as well as answers to some of your most asked questions. Additionally, we've posted a link towards the end to a survey -- we are very interested in your feedback and would love to hear from you! :)

Please read the blog here.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Post edited by pwebranflakes on

Comments

• mattachinemattachine Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    We're sorry, there are no options available to earn ZEN right now. We have new options available every few days so please check back tomorrow.

The part in red is a lie. I've checked regularly and I always get this message. So no new options are made available.
  • redshirtthefirstredshirtthefirst Member Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Only 1 offer for me and it's a 'buy something' one.... pass.
    Server not responding (1701 s)
  • jaxjaguarsjaxjaguars Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I believe it depends on where you live. Some survey opportunities and offers may not be available where you live, especially surveys (i know since I'm a surveyor for multiple panels)
  • ussboleynussboleyn Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I live in the UK yet a get the peanut lab offers and not sponsorpay.

/\
    edited July 2013
    I managed to get to some from work and other then the "free" ones the are NOT free, it seems to work. So it must be something with my ISP at home or something...

Is there any way to report the "offers" that are listed as free but require payments to be made? So they are moved to the right category? Maybe a report button should be next to their listing.
  • rikevrikev Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Please shut them down. They are not to be trusted. :(
    Hi, my name is Nigel. I'm your group's healer.
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited July 2013
    rikev wrote: »

It sounds like you missed the link to the blog in the first post that addresses this concern. After reading the blog, use the link at the bottom of it to complete the survey and pass along your feedback. We would sincerely appreciate it :)
    mattachine wrote: »
    Is there any way to report the "offers" that are listed as free but require payments to be made? So they are moved to the right category? Maybe a report button should be next to their listing.

Please utilize the survey that is linked in the blog to let us know.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
    edited July 2013
    *snip*Please utilize the survey that is linked in the blog to let us know.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Just so I don't do anything wrong. Should I fill out one survey for each company or offer that is not free even they clam to be? Or should I compile them and do it all in one? Why I ask is because I've already done the survey and didn't think I could do it multiple times.

*edit*

I also need to know what information you need to identify each survey as many of them are from the same company/website and not all of them require to pay money and some links doesn't even work.
    Are the URLs that we're redirected to good enough?
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited July 2013
    Just so I don't do anything wrong. Should I fill out one survey for each company or offer that is not free even they clam to be? Or should I compile them and do it all in one? Why I ask is because I've already done the survey and didn't think I could do it multiple times.

*edit*

I also need to know what information you need to identify each survey as many of them are from the same company/website and not all of them require to pay money and some links doesn't even work.
    Are the URLs that we're redirected to good enough?

Compile into one, if you can. URLs should be fine :) Thanks!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    rikev wrote: »

Just do them on a disposable computer, with a disposable e-mail address. Once I earned enough zen to buy my way onto the forums FLUSH went the HDD and e-mail addresses.

Bran- Thats my feedback, those offers are just phishing, pushed by PWE.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • trhrangerxmltrhrangerxml Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I did PWE's survey from the blog for my feed back. I can't recommend anyone do them, the offers for Netflix and stuff from legit companies are cool and I did have a pretty good run there for a while, but you fill out the wrong survey and almost the instant you hit submit you are carpet bombed by phone calls.

I did the car insurance survey for a quote on car insurance, at the end they asked if it was OK to call you or have partners call you for to give you other quotes, I did not check this and the survey wouldn't progress and I closed it (happened a few times where there was something like this or it asked for personal information I was not willing to give out). Almost the instance I had closed the window I started getting calls from all kinds of car insurance companies. The fact was, the page before it had asked for my number and was required for their quote, but on the next page I did not check the accept phone calls box, I should not have gotten calls. The main bulk of the call lasted for about a month and I got occasional ones after that and for the amount of harassment I had to endure and not get a single ZEN turned me off to any future ZEN offers. I also got a ton of junk mail out of that, but those went straight to the shredder and my local land fill/recycling.
    Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again? :D
    edited July 2013
    ussboleyn wrote: »
    I live in the UK yet a get the peanut lab offers and not sponsorpay.

Well, what worked yesterday doesn't work today. So something is rotten in the state of Zen. Now I'm also getting Peanut Lab as the offerer of nothing instead of Sponsorpay which I should get as I'm in the EU not US.

*edit*

OK, this is so weird. I now have access to the Sponsorpay "offers" again.
    But, Branflakes, I'm not able to report faulty "free" offers through that form.
    There is no option for free text.

The following "free" offers requires payments to be made to complete them.
    http://iframe.sponsorpay.com/f05d28a6ba5087a53b082967254df444/b497ea7e99639ec5/SE/603/offers/132890
    http://www.aldaniti.net/wingames/mini2012_se/index.php?&transaction_id=102192442421811672130717&params=&adv_sub=b70f938aeebb11e2bfde60349098e1d0&PID=116949021
    http://iframe.sponsorpay.com/f05d28a6ba5087a53b082967254df444/843f3fe8696f12ef/SE/603/offers/117548
    http://iframe.sponsorpay.com/f05d28a6ba5087a53b082967254df444/2bf3ed88b5bd74c7/SE/603/offers/112106
    http://iframe.sponsorpay.com/f05d28a6ba5087a53b082967254df444/92ad4354fd0f8311/SE/603/offers/132866
    I will edit this post as I find more so I don't spam with links in the forums.
    Although if you prefer some other way for me to submit these please let me know.
  • housestarkhousestark Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I've completed something like 70-80ish of these offers...

Ones that work
    Watch said video and receive 3 Zen

Ones that don't work
    Almost all of the survey ones that offer ~50+ zen for free

It annoys me that peanut labs don't pay out even though you complete the survey
    (which can take up to 20 minutes despite in some occasions they say 5 minutes)

when you report a non payment or a bad link you either
    get a snotty reply about you failing to click the right link...
    (like i'm a R****d and all i do is bang my head against the keyboard... actually that may be true)
    Or they say that their records show no transaction from you to that link.

i can honestly say 95% of them haven't paid out and that's just out of order.
    i'm glad i started a "Dustbin" email address for these because the amount of spam you receive after completing 1, is beyond insane.

my over all impression is if you don't mind watching the videos its worth it, but stay away from the surveys... just pointless! (literally)
    edited July 2013
    And again I only get Peanut Labs instead of SponsorPay. What's up with that, Branflakes?

Can't you make it possible to pick between the two for us by clicking their logos?
  • lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I used to do the surveys and made a decent amount of Zen from them. I stopped though for a few reasons.

-Zen payout was lowered. I was able to do several surveys for 300-700 Zen each once upon a time. Those were for 30-40 minute surveys. Now I can barely find one that has over 100 for a 20-30 minute survey.

-Constant disqualification. After a month without being able to qualify for any surveys, I just stopped.

-Disqualified after finishing half the survey or more. A few surveys have a progress bar on the top. I once made it to 72% finished when I was disqualified. 30 minutes of my time wasted. Not cool.

For now I've stopped doing them and use only my stipend for "free" zen.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
    edited July 2013
    I would like to add that from doing 10 of these, or rather trying to, as previous poster mentioned, a lot of them either fail before compleation or we don't qualify for them after doing 75% of them. Coincidently long after we have already provided them with our e-mail, phonenumber and other contact information.

From doing these 7 I now get about 50 spam mails from over 30 different domains, per day, phishing for more info like credit cards and stuff.

So be warned. Do not do as they say and provide your real contact information or an e-mail address that you use regulary. Make a junk mail account only for this if you decide to do it.
    edited July 2013
    Well, what worked yesterday doesn't work today. So something is rotten in the state of Zen. Now I'm also getting Peanut Lab as the offerer of nothing instead of Sponsorpay which I should get as I'm in the EU not US.

*edit*

OK, this is so weird. I now have access to the Sponsorpay "offers" again.
    But, Branflakes, I'm not able to report faulty "free" offers through that form.
    There is no option for free text.

The following "free" offers requires payments to be made to complete them.
    http://iframe.sponsorpay.com/f05d28a6ba5087a53b082967254df444/b497ea7e99639ec5/SE/603/offers/132890
    http://www.aldaniti.net/wingames/mini2012_se/index.php?&transaction_id=102192442421811672130717&params=&adv_sub=b70f938aeebb11e2bfde60349098e1d0&PID=116949021
    http://iframe.sponsorpay.com/f05d28a6ba5087a53b082967254df444/843f3fe8696f12ef/SE/603/offers/117548
    http://iframe.sponsorpay.com/f05d28a6ba5087a53b082967254df444/2bf3ed88b5bd74c7/SE/603/offers/112106
    http://iframe.sponsorpay.com/f05d28a6ba5087a53b082967254df444/92ad4354fd0f8311/SE/603/offers/132866
    I will edit this post as I find more so I don't spam with links in the forums.
    Although if you prefer some other way for me to submit these please let me know.

Branflakes, do you have any reply to why these are listed as free when they aren't?
  • qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 989 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    housestark wrote: »
    I
    It annoys me that peanut labs don't pay out even though you complete the survey
    (which can take up to 20 minutes despite in some occasions they say 5 minutes)

when you report a non payment or a bad link you either
    get a snotty reply about you failing to click the right link...
    (like i'm a R****d and all i do is bang my head against the keyboard... actually that may be true)
    Or they say that their records show no transaction from you to that link.

i can honestly say 95% of them haven't paid out and that's just out of order.
    i'm glad i started a "Dustbin" email address for these because the amount of spam you receive after completing 1, is beyond insane.

my over all impression is if you don't mind watching the videos its worth it, but stay away from the surveys... just pointless! (literally)

I have also had bad experiences with this and ceased doing them. Brandon, From your blog you don't seem to be offering a solution:

"In order to receive your Zen, you must make sure that you have completed the survey or offer completely ? there may be a final step such as verifying an email or using a link that is sent to you. Until that last step is taken, the offer is not complete. If you have completed the offer completely and have not received your Zen within a reasonable amount of time, you will need to contact Peanut Labs if you are using the North American site, and SponsorPay if you are using the European Site . It is very important to both Perfect World Entertainment as well as Peanut Labs that our users have a good experience with these surveys. They will be able to assist you further with getting your Zen."

So basically, if Peanut Lab doesn't pay out you are still SOL.

The concept is good. And I have used similar services with other games and other companies and had fewer problems.

In my opinion you should drop Peanut Labs as your service provider. But who knows maybe it will be better from now on.
  • asardetemplariasardetemplari Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I concur. Some offers don't follow through. Even though you guys went through the offers, we get screwed over. Spam mails, spam phone calls, things like that.

To make this thread really really short:

DROP PEANUT LABS AND GET A BETTER OFFER SERVICE
    latest?cb=20160406061118&path-prefix=en

Dreadnought class. Two times the size, three times the speed. Advanced weaponry. Modified for a minimal crew. Unlike most Federation vessels, it's built solely for combat.
  • gamerjoshgamerjosh Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I did a paid offer from godaddy.com I bought a domain, and was supposed to get about 2000 zen for it. I'm starting my second round of appeals with peanut labs now. Hopefully my godaddy.com order confirmation will convince them I really did the offer.
    Belief manifests reality
  • cajunxroadscajunxroads Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I notice that there is an Gold Subscription Sale going on in Star Trek Online. In the information area of the sale it mentions that monthly Gold Subscriptions are to "get a monthly Cryptic Store stipend of 500 Zen."

Is this only for monthly Gold Subscribers that start their subscription now?

In the Features Matrix for Gold Members (monthly or Lifetime) I notice that there is a benefit listed as "Monthly Stipend" and this is described as 500 Promotional Points with the "?" and this is explained as "Promotional Points differ from Zen in that they can only be used in Star Trek Online...." so this then brings up several additional questions listed below:

What are Promotional Points?

Where does a Star Trek Online Gold Member find them?

If they are received monthly, then when does this occur?

Do these Promotional Points convert to Zen?
    If yes, then how do we convert them to Zen?
    If yes, then is there a limit of how much we can convert at a given time?

I want to Thank You in advance for your assistance with these questions.
    edited July 2013
    I notice that there is an Gold Subscription Sale going on in Star Trek Online. In the information area of the sale it mentions that monthly Gold Subscriptions are to "get a monthly Cryptic Store stipend of 500 Zen."

Is this only for monthly Gold Subscribers that start their subscription now?

No. You get the stipend no matter when you sub.

In the Features Matrix for Gold Members (monthly or Lifetime) I notice that there is a benefit listed as "Monthly Stipend" and this is described as 500 Promotional Points with the "?" and this is explained as "Promotional Points differ from Zen in that they can only be used in Star Trek Online...." so this then brings up several additional questions listed below:

What are Promotional Points?

It's just Zen that can only be used in STO.

Where does a Star Trek Online Gold Member find them?

It's automatically added to your C-store balance in game.

If they are received monthly, then when does this occur?

Usually the day after you begin your sub. It may take a few days though.

Do these Promotional Points convert to Zen?
    If yes, then how do we convert them to Zen?
    If yes, then is there a limit of how much we can convert at a given time?

Not applicable. As mentioned above, it's just Zen that is bound to STO. There are no time limits or anything. You can save it up as long as you want.

I want to Thank You in advance for your assistance with these questions.

Answers in red.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • jklindersjklinders Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Don't even bother with the new Sponsor Pay guys they got going. Most of the free offers require payment and I have yet to get any credit from any of it. Pure garbage.

The survey onthe offers I fille dout before was based on the ol;d provider. it is no longer relevant.
  • organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yesterday I did 5 surveys. I confirmed every email. I was rewarded with 1x 224 Zen from one survey.

:mad:
  • donkeybong420donkeybong420 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    it's all different for me than it used to be, it's now sponsor pay instead of peanut labs, and all i get is the message.

"Unfortunately there are currently no offers available for your country. Please try again later."

so there is no offers for the whole united states... really?

bring back peanut labs at least they had stuff i could do and they always paid me.
  • donkeybong420donkeybong420 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    it's all different for me than it used to be, it's now sponsor pay instead of peanut labs, and all i get is the message.

"Unfortunately there are currently no offers available for your country. Please try again later."

so there is no offers for the whole united states... really?

bring back peanut labs at least they had stuff i could do and they always paid me.

it appears i spoke too soon i checked the page again, and peanut labs shows up again for me and i now am no longer getting the not available in your country message. It's not broken so don't fix it.
    edited August 2013
    Dear PWE,

Could you please tell your partners in these surveys to stop using the "Valued Opinions" site? It disqualifies me 100% of the time no matter the survey subject. Today all the surveys I got were through the Valued Opinions site and I was unable to do any of them. It doesn't even start any pre-qualification questions to decide if I can take the survey or not, it just automatically disqualifies me. Please ask them to use some other site.

Thanks.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • otowiotowi Member Posts: 600 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    What a scam...

The "free" offers I see, are all PAY offers despite being in the "free" category...

Really???

Get a grip, free should bloody well be, you know, FREE!!!
  • sheppardussheppardus Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I currently have 5 transactions opened now for 3 days that I have completed and awaiting zen for, I even have the emails from several of them saying thank you for entering prize draw yet they don't seem to notify penut labs/cryptic of them being completed, even reported a problem on the transactions page and heard nothing.. please get this sorted out
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Use to be, no matter what plethora of false information I put into the surveys, they would always say I don't qualify. Now, I never see any surveys at all, as in NONE on that page at all. NEVER!
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
This discussion has been closed.