test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance (June 27, 2013) [Complete!]

pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
Hi Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online tomorrow, Thursday, June 27th, at 7AM PDT (click here to view in your timezone) for maintenance and to apply a new patch. Patch notes can be found here, and we expect this maintenance to only last for 2 hours. The test server may also be unavailable during this time.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team
Post edited by pwebranflakes on

Comments

• tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Oh Risa. Sunglasses but no beach wear.

On the other hand, could we please get actual numbers on the Valdore console's changes?
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • kriss257kriss257 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Login queue is coming back :D

I probaply wont do daily races for the ship but if we can get nukara marks like we did rom marks in winter event, count me in for that event's (probaply some sort of race:D)
    10Chars and I play them ALL.

76561198045166665.png
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My EV suit has been chosen, so I might have to do the event just because the corvette is so OP, Ker'rat is calling for some massive wake spamming.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • robertusorobertuso Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Since this patch adds off duty clothes for all factions, does that mean Bridge officers wont be able to use the new Risa clothes? or will Bridge officers finally get off duty selection aswell?
  • zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Any ETA on when the KDF broken costumes are to be fixed?
  • bughunter357bughunter357 Member Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    tpalelena wrote: »

On the other hand, could we please get actual numbers on the Valdore console's changes?

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=10964711&postcount=3
    My EV suit has been chosen, so I might have to do the event just because the corvette is so OP, Ker'rat is calling for some massive wake spamming.

ROFLMAO really, OP you gotta to be joking right not a chance is it OP.
  • sharyssasharyssa Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    "Unable to Authenticate"...just started what the TRIBBLE?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Any ETA on when the KDF broken costumes are to be fixed?

I would like to know this as well. It also affects Romulan/KDF characters. :(
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2013
    tpalelena wrote: »

There are no numbers, they just took out the insane shield heal bug. Now it should just proc at the stated rate.
  • poinkipoinki Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ..Cryptic, you forget many important Bugs,

+ Advanced Orion Slavers
    + The Photonic Displacer
    and more, more, more thinks. But maby only KDF Problem.
    Who cares?....
    The Kumari Hullupdate and Modifier was after 1 (!!!) Day later ready for Fix. Sure, its a FED-Thing.

The "ugly Black Sheep" - KDF can wait Months for fixing this, hum?
    quell:
    [http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760041]

....Link to more Bugs (when cryptic can not find)

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    *grabs popcorn and awaits posters to whine about the Valdore console*

It begins... :D
  • phatphatzophatphatzo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Any ideas? Getting 'Uanble to authenticate.'
  • general2202general2202 Member Posts: 0
    edited June 2013
    sharyssa wrote: »

STO launcher says unable to Authenticate account (any of my accounts)?
    edited June 2013
    *unable even
    edited June 2013
    Working! Sorry!
  • general2202general2202 Member Posts: 0
    edited June 2013
    STO launcher says unable to Authenticate account (any of my accounts)?

never mind it is working now
  • breadandcircusesbreadandcircuses Member Posts: 2,355 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    sharyssa wrote: »

I share in your pain... I can log into the forums, support, and Arc but the game itself remains "Unable to authenticate". I attempted logging in both directly from the launcher and indirectly from Arc, as well as changing my password and trying again. This will make Risa very exciting. It's going to be so much fun that the launcher just broke itself in anticipation :P

UPDATE: 2 seconds after posting it works again... I'm impressed for once :D
    Ym9x9Ji.png
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I do not like Geko ether.
    iconians wrote: »
    With each passing day I wonder if I stepped into an alternate reality. The Cubs win the world series. Donald Trump is President. Britain leaves the EU. STO gets a dedicated PvP season. Engineers are "out of control" in STO.​​
  • kiriseekirisee Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey Bran..hiyas....i hope your server maintenance includes a fix for the "cannot connect to server" problem everyone was experiencing tonight....my guildies got bumped off the game on and off, even tho i played for hours, then the problems hit me....what is going on buddy?
    "If everyone used Macs, we'd be working on how to get to Alpha Centauri rather than how to get to Mars."
  • ladyvampiressladyvampiress Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Seems they not want to correcting the bug with Rinna Khev in the "Out of misssion" it at least out of sight in todass patch :(
    so most peoble that start up a KDF or FED would stil get stuck and not getting further in the Mission story. :(:(:(
  • ferdzso0ferdzso0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    notes wrote:
    Updated the tool tip for all MACO Resilient Shield Arrays to note that the power absorption does not stack with Plasmonic Leech.

can we get some info on that? which starts to stack first then? and if the other wants to stack, will it just simply not stack, or it will cancel what the other already built up?
    ty

10k DPS Vesta threads: 1; 2
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited June 2013
    Seems they not want to correcting the bug with Rinna Khev in the "Out of misssion" it at least out of sight in todass patch :(
    so most peoble that start up a KDF or FED would stil get stuck and not getting further in the Mission story. :(:(:(

We are working on the fix for this and hope to have it out soon.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • ladyvampiressladyvampiress Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks sound great
  • zeratkzeratk Member Posts: 409
    edited June 2013
    Ah.....last Fix in June....and still most of the bugs reported end of may are "Online". You announced to fix most of the stuff within june....so much concerning "Keeping Word". This is like having trust in the mean well of a ferengi....:mad:
    This is Crypticverse... :mad:
  • thehatchthehatch Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I feel like we are getting nowhere. Neither a hotfix for Installation 18, nor an overdue fix for the device-power-juggling tray, nor a cure for the boff flu, nor a readjustment for the communications system in the Vault, nor a fix for (insert you favorite bug here)? Ever heard of Jack?

I guess that means one more week with increased chance of hair loss for me. I really hope this will all be addressed soon (I know it will, I'm just growing impatient). In the meantime, maybe some Jamaharon helps?! Looking forward to spend many hours on Risa with my friends! :)
    A place for race pilots in STO: /channel_join Racing
    Win 15,000 GPL in the Hodos Racing Challenge!
  • zeratkzeratk Member Posts: 409
    edited June 2013
    thehatch wrote: »
    I feel like we are getting nowhere. Neither a hotfix for Installation 18, nor an overdue fix for the device-power-juggling tray, nor a cure for the boff flu, nor a readjustment for the communications system in the Vault, nor a fix for (insert you favorite bug here)? Ever heard of Jack?

Fixing Bugs does not create cash...;)
    This is Crypticverse... :mad:
  • otowiotowi Member Posts: 600 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I take it we are not getting the much awaited Scimitar this patch?

Really want an update on the Scimitar Bran...
  • thehatchthehatch Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    zeratk wrote: »
    Fixing Bugs does not create cash...;)

I think it does. For example, just recently, three of my friends returned to the game. We played a lot of things together and while I went "blind" to many of the bugs everywhere in this game over the years, my friends experienced them all like for the first time, which opened my eyes: it's full of bugs; old and new alike. I can only guess what a solo player--without someone to point out work-arounds--thinks of this game, when they run into bugs, and how they won't spend any money here. In short: Out of three returners, two remain.

But I don't want to rant about it. It will all be addressed soon(tm)... *crosses fingers*
    A place for race pilots in STO: /channel_join Racing
    Win 15,000 GPL in the Hodos Racing Challenge!
  • robertusorobertuso Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    well since my question wasn't answered, I guess it looks like Boffs wont be able to wear the Risa clothes....sigh :(
  • tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lucho80 wrote: »
    There are no numbers, they just took out the insane shield heal bug. Now it should just proc at the stated rate.

So it will not heal more then 200% of the damage? oh okey.
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • mrlizardomrlizardo Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The ensuing lag from the Risa event will DOOM US ALLLLLLLLLLLLL! (no not really but it's gonna be nuts)
    sarkasmo_by_spacepope13-d9rcbjs.jpg

"You seem to have gotten some of your blood in my raktajino. This is unfortunate."
This discussion has been closed.