What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

SubSpace Agenda STO Calendars

2»

Comments

• direphoenixdirephoenix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    The SubSpace Agenda has been updated with the following information:

Remember you can refer to the Original Post for a complete listing of the other individual STO Calendars, or head to the SubSpace Agenda link above to view all calendars at once.

If you have some hard dates of some items that I've missed, please post them in this thread and I'll try to include it where appropriate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raptr profile
    edited July 2012

Remember you can refer to the Original Post for a complete listing of the other individual STO Calendars, or head to the SubSpace Agenda link above to view all calendars at once.

If you have some hard dates of some items that I've missed, please post them in this thread and I'll try to include it where appropriate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raptr profile
    edited July 2012

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raptr profile
    edited July 2012

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raptr profile
    edited July 2012

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raptr profile
    edited July 2012
    Also another update:

This weekend we saw enough of a repeating pattern to determine that the in-game hourly events schedule for an entire day repeats every 2 weeks, resetting every second Monday.

As such, I have set the hourly events schedules for the Group Events, Dilithium Events, Fleet Events and Miscellaneous Events to repeat as appropriate (until the next time the schedules get changed around).

You can view all of these calendars together on the Subspace Agenda webpage, and/or use the pulldown menus and various view buttons to customize the calendar view to your liking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raptr profile
    edited August 2012

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raptr profile
    edited August 2012

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raptr profile
    edited October 2012
    Just as an overall update, the SubSpace Agenda has been updated with the following information:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raptr profile
  • theultimatextheultimatex Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    This is a great calendar, but there is only one calendar item I ever care about. The Mirror Universe ultra-leveling event for all my non-VA characters.
    edited October 2012
    This is a great calendar, but there is only one calendar item I ever care about. The Mirror Universe ultra-leveling event for all my non-VA characters.

Well, the STO Group Events (HTML to view) (iCal to subscribe) (XML for RSS) is for you then! (or select the Group Events filter from the pulldown menu on the calendar on the main site)

I have a feeling that events schedules may be changing in Season 7, and may even need to reformat the way some groups are made whenever the new Season drops. I'm almost certain that the current Vault shuttle group event will be replaced with a new Romulan bonus marks event, and not sure if there's going to be a Omega Force bonus marks event to go along with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raptr profile
  • ken1180ken1180 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    You know what would be really, really great of you to do? This would help out with the fleet base's. With all the duty officers we are dumping into the base you could make it so that they could do something besides walk around. Have them generate Some dilithium that would go towards the base. I mean with all the special projects you have and all the assignments that need dilithium we could use some help with it. Its getting really hard grinding for dilithium every day. either cut back on dilithium assigments or give out more either way we need help. Your are TRIBBLE us with dilithium projects. We can hardly make enough to support all the special projects and normal assignments and now with season7 coming out and the new reputation system you could do something that would help with dilithium. You are TRIBBLE people more and more. If you dont want those that plat for free to play them switch it back over to pay to play. I cant afford to put money into this game.
    edited November 2012
    So with the inclusion of the new Reputation Bonus Event added to the hourly event filmstrip, there may be some inconsistencies in the Subspace Agenda Calendar until I get this new pattern figured out.

So far, it seems like the new Reputation events mostly replace the Mirror Universe Incursion events. Mostly. There is one more at 11pm Pacific time tonight, so I'm guessing Mirror Universe Incursions have not been entirely removed from the game.

But I'm a little confused as to why these new Reputation Events didn't just replace the current The Vault: Shuttle Event hour. Even more curious: The Reputation Event covers all sorts of Romulan and Omega Events (BTW, there are no more specific STF Bonus days on Wednesdays), including The Vault: Ensnared, but doesn't cover The Vault: Shuttle Event.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raptr profile
  • thestargazethestargaze Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    When is the featured episode replay? Its not listed in the calender?
    edited December 2012
    When is the featured episode replay? Its not listed in the calender?

They haven't given any solid dates to put on the calendar yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raptr profile
  • cdrgadleycdrgadley Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Is there a way to see the event schedule when you're not logged in?
    be even nicer if they just do away with the event schedule and make them more like a mission project with realistic timers till next availability, this way people can pick and choose around their own schedule and not miss out on some things because reality getting in the way. An example like tour the galaxy would allow you to do it when u want to do it only it comes with a 12hr wait till next availability for example. Just some thought!!!
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• z69evermoonz69evermoon Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The last time they had a calander Dstal had to find a new job because they blew a huge deadline for a patch update that all most crashed the coummunity.

Now that it free to play we all just sit back and hope for the best.
  • twistededtwisteded Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    hello very sry to post here, but for some reason system wont let me post anywer els, ive been playing some time now and my PC took a TRIBBLE on me had to get another one, now when i ,log into my account all my toons are gone and i have a fleet im running. plz help
    edited June 2013
    An update to the Calendars:

At some point (presumably when Legacy of Romulus launched, although I've scoured the patch notes several times and could not find it or any other announcement of this), a change to the hourly calendar happened where the Fleet Bonus Mark Event and Reputation Bonus Event have been merged together into a single 3-hour (usually) Bonus Mark Event.

I've added this event to the STO Miscellaneous Events (HTML to view) (iCal to subscribe) (XML for RSS) since it is much more than just a fleet event.

(also still not sure why the Vault Shuttle Event is not part of this combined Bonus Mark Event since it rewards Romulan Marks)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raptr profile
  • akrilonakrilon Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thank you so very much for this! Very handy for planning fleet events a few weeks in advance! Your work on this is very much appreciated!
    faddc0e2956f1903cb9ac9197fb10cd8_large.png
  • zaianya27zaianya27 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    As of today, the calendar seems to be off-schedule with regards to "tour the galaxy"--it's happening at 8pm, but the calendar shows a different time.

EDIT: My bad--I take it the calendar is set with Pacific Standard time? It wasn't immediately clear to me.