test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Game Client not working

my game client is working after the shard maintanance on june 7th
when i click the icon it shows the client , then i enter my account then clicked login
then its only stuck at "Attempting to connect to controller tracker":confused::(:mad:

Anybody please help its a really nice game and i want to continue playing and not having any problems to interfere
Post edited by iramveer on

Comments

• displayname707displayname707 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same problem, launcher is stuck at "Attempting to connect to controller tracker.."
  • indiana59indiana59 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Having same trouble here too,Now I know its the game and not just my PC
  • timicin001timicin001 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Problem started for me gameclient hangs. Have tried reinstalling but same issue, started after I installed security updates for IE, now using FF but still gameclient won't load up.

Have tried launching game manually but when I do this it won't connect and will keep coming up with timeout message.
  • stevegjrstevegjr Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I run the launcher and nothing happens, it shows up in my processes but the window never opens. When I ran the Game Client directly, it got hung up on connecting to the account server.
  • khazimirkhazimir Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've been hung on Patching within the launcher for the last 5 minutes or so now. Everything that is happening has been discussed in this thread.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=744811

Unfortunately, Cryptic has chosen to place the blame on Saavis and continue to say that nothing is wrong on their end when there is proof positive that Saavis has nothing to do with it. Guess they just don't care anymore. :(