test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ultimate Time Card Caution

I have already created a ticket. This is just a word of Caution for players.

The last time card from ultimate I purchased was at Walmart and it had a $20 face value. The last one I purchased had a $25 face value.

There is no option on the Charge Zen option for PWE to select a $25 option. I selected the $20 option and was wondering if when the code went through it would register as a $25 amount and on the Ultimate screen it registered as a credit of $25 and I have a receipt from Ultimate as a $25 credit but PWE only registered it as a $20 credit.

With this transaction I received 2300 Zen with the 300 bonus when I should have received 2875 Zen.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited June 2013
    doogie74 wrote: »
    I have already created a ticket. This is just a word of Caution for players.

The last time card from ultimate I purchased was at Walmart and it had a $20 face value. The last one I purchased had a $25 face value.

There is no option on the Charge Zen option for PWE to select a $25 option. I selected the $20 option and was wondering if when the code went through it would register as a $25 amount and on the Ultimate screen it registered as a credit of $25 and I have a receipt from Ultimate as a $25 credit but PWE only registered it as a $20 credit.

With this transaction I received 2300 Zen with the 300 bonus when I should have received 2875 Zen.

Check out the information in the first post of this thread, below the yellow text: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=728061

After you redeem the remaining $5, feel free to pass along your ticket number to me via forum PM and I will make sure it's in the right queue :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • doogie74doogie74 Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I do not know how to send a pm on these PWE forums.
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited June 2013
    doogie74 wrote: »
    I do not know how to send a pm on these PWE forums.

Click the link under "Welcome, doogie74" towards the top-right of the forums.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • razorx1971razorx1971 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    $25 cards work fine, the trick is you redeem it as a $20 card first, then go back in after you redeem it for $20 and select $5, and it will then let u cash it in for the remaining $5.

I know this is BS and it drove me nuts the first time I got a $25 card too, but that work around works.
  • danielpenfolddanielpenfold Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    But you must of found it okay, after the frist time
    I'm so happy :D