What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

STO Outage 6.3.13 [Resolved!]

Comments

• Options
    hellsheart70hellsheart70 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    normaly when people perform like this in the real life they get fired for pisspoor performance.this server has been dickedup every day for over a week now time to take jobs. maybe it will improve the problem
  • Options
    hiveman5hiveman5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    dezstravus wrote: »
    Thanks for letting us know. We are working on this now and working on bringing Holodeck up ASAP. Our current ETA is 12:45PM Pacific Time (45 minutes from the time of this post).

Thanks for the update.
    The Galaxy needs you to fight the Iconians and their Heralds in order to protect our interests and freedoms in the Galaxy. Join the fight in the Herald/Iconian War today! :cool:
  • Options
    yepidiedagainyepidiedagain Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR RAAAAAAAAGGGGEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

here's me resetting router, shouting at screen and getting ready to rant and rave at my ISP (again), 'cept this time it wasn't their fault :D
    oh well, I'll grab some food, quick drink and see if there's any sign of life in the rest of the house.
  • Options
    gwenivere735gwenivere735 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Another day, another crash
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Sounds like the hamsters just wanted lunch out and they will be back soon. The hamsters have earned it. They've had a tough month.

AKA: Servers just needed a reboot. They were getting over worked.
    The Galaxy needs you to fight the Iconians and their Heralds in order to protect our interests and freedoms in the Galaxy. Join the fight in the Herald/Iconian War today! :cool:
  • Options
    quvbaghquvbagh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for letting us know. We are working on this now and working on bringing Holodeck up ASAP. Our current ETA is 12:45PM Pacific Time (45 minutes from the time of this post).

Thanks for the reply. While things like this suck. It's always better to hear from an official.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    safex27safex27 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Got a new idea for your lockbox!

"Access to a Stable Server Claim"

This "Access to a Stable Server Claim" allows one connection attempt to STO servers.

You must have this "Access to a Stable Server Claim" with you or in your regular bank in order to achieve stable connection.

"Activate Mining Claim"

Opens hailing frequencies to Cryptic, the proprietor of the STO servers.

Those would sell in millions!!!
  • Options
    mango6645mango6645 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The weight of all the emails that can't be deleted, has caused the server to crash through the floor. They are currently bringing their backup online... an IBM 486. We should be back up in no time.
  • Options
    sollvaxsollvax Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Thank you for your efforts
    We have faith in you (we in this case meaning Me and one other person before anyone jumps on me)
    Live long and Prosper
  • Options
    harvvyharvvy Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Good time to go to champions and delete the mail you cant here!:)
  • Options
    darthpostaldarthpostal Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    safex27 wrote: »
    Got a new idea for your lockbox!

"Access to a Stable Server Claim"

Please, don't give them ideas! ;)
  • Options
    axellightningaxellightning Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR RAAAAAAAAGGGGEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

here's me resetting router, shouting at screen and getting ready to rant and rave at my ISP (again), 'cept this time it wasn't their fault :D
    oh well, I'll grab some food, quick drink and see if there's any sign of life in the rest of the house.

Hahah! I might do the same. I'm picking up 4 other life forms in my house :eek:;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    If your mailbox is too full, just Download Champions Online. Create a character and delete your mail from there. Is a pain in the behind, but its the only work around... using mail from another Cryptic Game, as its just STO with the mail disabled.
  • Options
    gfreeman98gfreeman98 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Admin Edit by Dezstravus: Thanks for letting us know. We are working on this now and working on bringing Holodeck up ASAP. Our current ETA is 12:45PM Pacific Time (45 minutes from the time of this edit).
    Thanks for the update - putting this on the first post made it easy to find, *IF* someone clicked on this particular thread...
    screenshot_2015-03-01-resize4.png
  • Options
    paladinfury1978paladinfury1978 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    mango6645 wrote: »
    The weight of all the emails that can't be deleted, has caused the server to crash through the floor. They are currently bringing their backup online... an IBM 486. We should be back up in no time.

Oh, so they upgraded from the Commadore 64 / 128 ?
    Must've gotten tired of using that tape drive.
  • Options
    brwjames85brwjames85 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    johngazman wrote: »
    Who's Jim?

I'm Jim :p
    Finally, T6 Fleet sovy! My life is complete!
  • Options
    innerphoenixinnerphoenix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i have enough faith that they will fix the game just enough for them to start making money again , thats all about the faith i have in pwi.
  • Options
    dcblackmandcblackman Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013

AHH now that is the reason.
    Thay have to rewind the tape to get it back Online.
    Now i Got it
  • Options
    njsjedinjsjedi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    BooooOOOOOO!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Fleet builds the fleet

join date Feb 10
    twitter us at sccfleet.
  • Options
    harrycork237harrycork237 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    njsjedi wrote: »
    BooooOOOOOO!

very good :)
  • Options
    fltadmirallancefltadmirallance Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Great thing about having 22 hrs. of "Grinding Music" is that when ya can't grind, ya can still enjoy the music...
    Fleet Admiral
    Knights Of The Federation
  • Options
    morpheusssssmorpheusssss Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    boothy666 wrote: »
    Same here, thrown out about 90% of the way through a mission, now can;t get back in :-/

Tell me about it, I literaly just picked up the last promotion mission for my Rom character and the damn thing dies on me!
  • Options
    superfoxyplushsuperfoxyplush Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hiveman5 wrote: »
    If your mailbox is too full, just Download Champions Online. Create a character and delete your mail from there. Is a pain in the behind, but its the only work around... using mail from another Cryptic Game, as its just STO with the mail disabled.

I don't have any other Cryptic games and by the quality of this one. I'm not going to in the future. Still, why should I have to go onto another game to do something that should've been fixed on here 2 weeks ago, heck, even with the benefit of the doubt and lets say. A week for bug tracking, fixing and patching with a bundle of bug fixes to make it a more meaningful patch, it still should've been here.

HELL, I was told by an official that the JHAS Carrier pet bug ( them not being available at vendors ) had been fixed but the fix hadn't made it to Holodeck yet. That in itself was 3 days after LoR's launch, it's still not online now.

Patients, wearing, thin. Is an understatement at this time.
  • Options
    astro2244astro2244 Member Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It's a Faaaaaakke!!!!

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001801155/539142015_Vreenak_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

I sure wish Q would show up. See how desperate I am even q showing up is fine with me.
    :P
    [SIGPIC]583px-Romulan_Star_Empire_logo%2C_2379.svg.png
    [/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    brwjames85brwjames85 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Friend: Dude, I'm having fun playing WoW, you do any MMO?
    Me: Yh, playing STO
    Friend: What's that?
    Me: Star Trek Online... Errr... Star Trek Offline...
    Finally, T6 Fleet sovy! My life is complete!
  • Options
    corseaucorseau Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well better make some popcorn and sit back and watch the rage continue.:D
    Personally I sit on the load screen and wait for the red light to go green....
  • Options
    martin1970giesenmartin1970giesen Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    don't complain, sunday it was working a bit.........
    They will fix it just before season 9, and then break it with season 9, fix it just before 10, ect, ect.
    Like they are doing it now for over 3 years....
    Keybind: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=9355971&postcount=463
    Bone1970 don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Fed Tac.
    Bone Trader don't belief in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Fed Tac.
    Bone2 don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. KDF Eng.
    Warning: Not a native English-speaker, sorry if my English sucks.
  • Options
    hoovergkmmchoovergkmmc Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited June 2013

LOAD "STO.EXE",8,1
  • Options
    martin1970giesenmartin1970giesen Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    irwin109 wrote: »
    Yup think everyone has been booted, all the fleet on TS have said the same and of course I'm booted too.
    LOAD "STO.EXE",8,1

Syntax error
    Keybind: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=9355971&postcount=463
    Bone1970 don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Fed Tac.
    Bone Trader don't belief in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Fed Tac.
    Bone2 don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. KDF Eng.
    Warning: Not a native English-speaker, sorry if my English sucks.
  • Options
    soverigndeltasoverigndelta Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    With all this server instability, I don't actually see much improvement in STO server performance even though the last patch notes said "General Stability Improvements". I, now am worrying about two things, one the server performance and down time and the ARC platform launcher.

Why don't we all just relax, delete Neverwinter and have a glass of romulan ale eh? :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.