test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

***The Official Login Queue Thread!*** (Threads about queues will be moved here)

Comments

• Options
    thetaninethetanine Member Posts: 1,367 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    chalpen wrote: »
    Why, as a lifetimer do I have a login queue?

Because GOLD Members get to log in first!

I'm up to about 946 (Golden) days subbed so far (I started back in Jan. 2010 but I took a few months off for another game).

It takes me about 30 seconds to log in.
    We did have a short queue today due to so many players logging in to play, but players were getting in fairly quickly. :) Gold members :) (LTS and subs) have Priority Login, so while you were in a queue, you were placed in the front. :eek:

TTFN! :D
    STAR TREK
    lD8xc9e.png
  • Options
    briggers810briggers810 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thetanine wrote: »
    Because GOLD Members get to log in first!
    Lifetimers & Gold Subscribers are the same level pretty much.
  • Options
    dekabreak1000dekabreak1000 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the TRIBBLE is this
  • Options
    sdkraustsdkraust Member Posts: 524 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wouldn't want you to get in the queue.
  • Options
    koihimenakamurakoihimenakamura Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sdkraust wrote: »
    Wouldn't want you to get in the queue.

No queue when I just logged in now.

ETA: Woops, forgot it's after character rather than after login.
  • Options
    jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Great. . So I logged off cause they said they were taking it down now there not and when I finished my dinner ill have to suffer a queue

Oh WONDERFUL lol
    JtaDmwW.png
  • Options
    zorbanezorbane Member Posts: 1,617 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the wrong forum ;)
    StarbaseUGC Discord Chat
    Foundry Mission Database
    Check out my Foundry missions:
    Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
    Untitled Series - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - Commander Rihan
  • Options
    age03age03 Member Posts: 1,664 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Better not be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
    USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
    Star Trek Gamers
  • Options
    mikec1013mikec1013 Member Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the TRIBBLE is this

That's been an issue since the launch last week. I'm a lifer and not supposed to have a queue, but we get stuck too. Usually it doesn't last long enough to even read the numbers. Not sure if I'm getting priority login or not. But if you had a significant enough of a wait to write a forum post, it could be a ploy by PWE to get you to pony up some cash.
  • Options
    sophus84atsophus84at Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wait... what? emergency maintenance due to lag... all get offline,.. maintenance canceled, as they say latency is better now (yeah sure because all logged off)

and now its a queue again? -.- DUH!
    "Mei Borg is net deppat".....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    vamankvamank Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    13 out of 2450, then 15 seconds later I was in.

I logged out on purpose just to see how long it would take.

Its great to have went gold, at least for this month.
    Admiral%20sig%202.png
  • Options
    matchstick606matchstick606 Member Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    so is all this leading up to some major server upgrade on there part or have they just drop the ball with LoR being stable?
  • Options
    eliteempireeliteempire Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mikec1013 wrote: »
    That's been an issue since the launch last week. I'm a lifer and not supposed to have a queue, but we get stuck too. Usually it doesn't last long enough to even read the numbers. Not sure if I'm getting priority login or not. But if you had a significant enough of a wait to write a forum post, it could be a ploy by PWE to get you to pony up some cash.
    ok first of all this is the wrong forum for this

second of all who gives a *bleep* if your a lifer or not , i filped out when i saw this queue

im not a lifer IMO lifetime sub is just a race a boff a ship or to all for 300$ (alot)

if you have to wait suck it up and wait , im sick of comments like *IM A LIFER I WAISTED 300 BUCKS I WANT TO BE FIRST IM THE RULER OF THE WORLD BLAH BLAH BLAH*

good day captains
  • Options
    innerphoenixinnerphoenix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    okay this is really getting old , this que BS is for beta TRIBBLE , STO IS NOT BETA , so pwi get your TRIBBLE together stop being so cheap and buy another server. i regret spending money on the game now seeing how poorly PWI is managing the game , and to even think at one point i was even considering getting a life time member ship , well seeing how things have been since the new stuff came out , i don't think so. ill go and give my money to a company that isn't having multiple issues every single freaking week.
  • Options
    dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    **** my life... I logged into another character to buy some nanite disruptors for my Romulan, and suddenly I'm waiting in a queue to spend EC. :(

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • Options
    chris919ukchris919uk Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dear Captains the shard will be coming down for maintenance in 15 minutes.

Okay I log off.

Dear Captains we have decided that the proposed maintenance wasn't really worth the effort for out technical staff.

Log back in.

You are now queued as 2436 of 2468 resistance is futile.:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "You have not experienced Shakespeare until you have read him in the original Klingon, taH pagh, taH be"
  • Options
    dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its alright saying dont log out, since I have already been booted three times!

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • Options
    tsurutafan01tsurutafan01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ... And LOGIN FAILED FOR UNKONWN REASON has returned.

Of all the maintenance to cancel, this was not the one apparently.

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    pwi stop lying to your players , we all know that you said that to lighten the load on the server
  • Options
    noshufflenoshuffle Member Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dalolorn wrote: »
    **** my life... I logged into another character to buy some nanite disruptors for my Romulan, and suddenly I'm waiting in a queue to spend EC. :(

Lol, same here. And after the purchases are made, back lining up in the queue to get in with my rommie :o Thy must hate your costumers, Cryptic :mad:
    OK, if I have to stay here for a while, your cieling ... looks idious.:D
  • Options
    burstorionburstorion Member Posts: 1,750 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Queue of 2000+ ..wait until I get to the front...

...Login failed due to unknown reason

...Fuuuuuuuuuuuu!

First time I've wanted to punch my laptop screen (besides when Tovan Kievs talking)
  • Options
    brigadooombrigadooom Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Disconnected on every map change, queues to get back in, maintenance every day. I'm really feeling the benefits of out of our investments into LoR :)
    ----
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    okay what the heck pwi ive been sitting at 357 out of 2037 for over 30 mins plus , o wait bam im in but i get loging failed for an unknown reason , WTF !!!!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    okay what the heck pwi ive been sitting at 357 out of 2037 for over 30 mins plus , o wait bam im in but i get loging failed for an unknown reason , WTF !!!!!! now server unavialable ???
  • Options
    sophus84atsophus84at Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    maybe they should have made the emergency maintenance after all i cant log in also..
    "Mei Borg is net deppat".....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    age03age03 Member Posts: 1,664 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It was all fine and dandy only problem still need fixing was the mail and boffs as your department heads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
    USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
    Star Trek Gamers
  • Options
    aegon1iceaegon1ice Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For heavens' sake. Take down the damn servers for a whole day and do your maintainance carefully instead of these 1 hour TRIBBLE you are doing every day. At least people don't get annoyed by perma disconnects and downtimes and can better plan their play hours.

It was understandable for the first 3-4 days after launch but it shows lack of profession after a whole week. You are not only straining existing player's nerves but making returning players quit and joking about your professionalism.
    I have 5 friends who returned to play tuesdan and 4 of them quit because they were frustrated by the perma issues. Heck, they even wanted to buy a lot of stuff and invest in the game...and now you lost them as customers.

Seriously, this isn't fun anymore.
  • Options
    captinsickocaptinsicko Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    :mad::mad::mad::mad: this is getting that bad i think your srvers are gonna blow up more than 20 petrol stations in a line
  • Options
    alexmavrosalexmavros Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    :mad::mad::mad::mad: this is getting that bad i think your srvers are gonna blow up more than 20 petrol stations in a line

Lol, you're funny.
  • Options
    darkmattershadowdarkmattershadow Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Star Fleet Medical have now finished the next server upgrade.

the hamstrible

http://mostpopularpets.info/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/really-fat-hamsters.jpg