What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Star Trek Into Darkness

2»

Comments

• thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,985 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tc10b wrote: »
    I hope you enjoy what JJ does to Star Wars! That's next on his list.

I'm quite looking forward to it!
  • jonathan#1031 jonathan Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Anyone know if Nurse Chaplin will re-emerge into the JJ Abrahms line up?
    <|>< . . . <z^>< . . . <zX^>< <( (..) )> oO(There's always a bigger Fish in the sea.)
  • chandlerasharichandlerashari Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    aten66 wrote: »
    You have to admit they did throw a plot hole in. One that could be seen through quickly.

I actually figured he (Khan) was one of Khan's crew at first. I mean, come on, indvidaulity from the original movies.

haha ^^^ good catch and fix XD

Ill change my head canon then lol
  • gfreeman98gfreeman98 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    draoki wrote: »
    Anyone know if Nurse Chaplin will re-emerge into the JJ Abrahms line up?
    Yes, Nurse Chaplin will be in his next silent film.
    screenshot_2015-03-01-resize4.png
  • pweistheworstpweistheworst Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tinman56 wrote: »
    I loved it too, and I can't help but think of most nitpicks as just that, people looking for reasons to hate the movie and not caring that a lot of people actually liked it.

A lot of people apparently liked the Transformers movies and paid money to see those films in theaters.

:rolleyes:

'nuff said.

I'm going back to watching reruns of real Trek on Netflix.
    In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."

Don't believe the lies in this forum. I am NOT an ARC user. I play STO on Steam or not at all.
  • tinman56tinman56 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A lot of people apparently liked the Transformers movies and paid money to see those films in theaters.

:rolleyes:

'nuff said.

I'm going back to watching reruns of real Trek on Netflix.

Lol good point. You have to admit though, at least into darkness takes itself a little more seriously. There's slightly less (well, more classy) fanservice with ladies, and a lot of the plot is to do with politics, personal agendas, subterfuge, conspiracy and revenge as opposed to "Oh no robot invasion, our robuts needs to punch them back into space!".
    ===========
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yeah... Not the best signiture, but it's my first time using an advanced image editing program, so... woo!
  • vermiskyvermisky Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The cast is starting to grow on me. Except for Chris Pine. He just doesn't feel like a Kirk to me yet.
    Silest :: Sage Venomancer :: retired
    SamaraKnight :: Sage Seeker :: retired
  • gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I suspect the events of this movie might play a role into making him into a bit more of a Kirk; the flaws in his character were confronted in a VERY direct manner here.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.