test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Feature Episodes Rerun Ending Soon! [Now Ended]

pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
edited June 2013 in Galactic News Network [PC]
For only a few more days, until around 10AM PDT on June 21st, 2013, the Feature Episodes are offering their special, unique rewards* for completion! Don't miss your chance to (re)play the Feature Episodes and earn limited-time rewards.

*Link to the news article.
Post edited by pwebranflakes on

Comments

• phoenix841phoenix841 Member Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What about Temporal Ambassador, and it's Tier 5 ship reward?
    LTS Since Beta (Jan 2010).
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just in the right time for all those new Romulan and Reman characters.

I will be picking all of them up on mine :D
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• nikkipadennikkipaden Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can't wait. Now just have to get my rommie high enough level to do them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    {UFP} Diplomatic Corps Foreign Officer, Romulan Imperial Guard Officer
  • woppy1woppy1 Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    how about fixing the game for everyone that cant play at the minute first, some of us have been off for almost 2 days
  • thomas12255thomas12255 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    phoenix841 wrote: »

That was a completely one off reward just like the Breen and Odyssey from last year.
    [SIGPIC]http://stosignatures.ufplanets.com/Thomas45-STO.png[/SIGPIC]

{UFP}Thomas45 - Thomas Nixon U.S.S. Majesty Unbound
  • leosg1leosg1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My Romie will luv to slap some b@!#& with that pimp cane :D
  • f9thaceshighf9thaceshigh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    woppy1 wrote: »
    how about fixing the game for everyone that cant play at the minute first, some of us have been off for almost 2 days

the queues and the lag will go away when things calm down a bit.
  • sinclinesincline Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So since patch I've been unable to load my main toon I asked for help and got

===Stuck Help===

If you find that you have become stuck in a public zone, such as Earth Spacedock, please try changing instances. Doing this should return you to the nearest spawn point with no associated penalty.

Should you become stuck inside of mission you can try the ?Abort Mission? button located at the top left of the minimap which should allow you to leave immediately. Please note that this option will cancel any progress made in that mission, however, you should see the option to continue the mission once you have returned to sector space.

Additionally, a quick log out and back in has also been known to resolve certain stuck issues and return you to your current instance or mission.

If you are stuck in any space map, using ?Transwarp? should return you to Earth Spacedock or Qo?noS depending on your faction.

If you need further help, please send in a NEW ticket to customer support, fully describing your issue, where in game you are, which character, and what you have tried to try and fix your issue.

Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you in game soon!

Pragmatically Yours,

Your Perfect World Support Team.

LOL PWE I CANT LOG IN ON THE TOON TO DO ANY OF THESE

failure at customer service
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,457 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Time to create my romulan character it seems.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
    edited May 2013
    After the maintenance ended yesterday (7pm PDT) I got on and played for 5 hours.
    That was a completely one off reward just like the Breen and Odyssey from last year.
    I'm unfamiliar with those rewards (unless you mean the Breen BOff), but I get what you are saying.
    Kinda sucks, because none of my existing characters can really benefit from it.
  • bberge1701bberge1701 Member Posts: 726 Bug Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I'm unfamiliar with those rewards (unless you mean the Breen BOff), but I get what you are saying.
    Kinda sucks, because none of my existing characters can really benefit from it.

I think he's referring to the Breen Chel Grett ship from the Winter Holiday event.
  • laro1984laro1984 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The poor Server ... ;)
    edited May 2013
    the queues and the lag will go away when things calm down a bit.

I would love to be suffering a bit of lag but I cant even get into the game, I choose my toon and then I get server not responding on the loading screen
    edited May 2013
    After the maintenance ended yesterday (7pm PDT) I got on and played for 5 hours.

well after the maintenance ended yesterday I cant get in server not responding on the loading screen, I got a bit board of staring at that after 2 hours
    edited May 2013

well after the maintenance ended yesterday I cant get in server not responding on the loading screen, I got a bit board of staring at that after 2 hours

Sorry, that didn't seem to have the right tone.

Anyways, I thought maybe if you could get in right after the maintenance ended you might have better luck, but I guess not.
    I did notice lag, but I didn't know if that was my machine or the server (running on Single-core P4).
  • leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Are the hidden Lobi back as well?
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Are the hidden Lobi back as well?

Yes. From the news article (if you click the link in the first post of this thread, it is at the bottom underneath the picture of a Breen)
    This is a great opportunity for you to earn the limited-time, unique rewards for your characters that did not have a chance to get them yet. For players whose characters already have all the rewards, you will still want to re-play each of the series ? players will be able to find a hidden accolade in each mission that rewards one (1) Lobi Crystal for completion of each accolade. As accolades can only be earned once per character, if you?ve already earned the accolade for a particular Feature Episode during this or a previous rerun, you would not be able to complete the accolade again.
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Some tips:

The Remen bridge officer is not tradeable. However, the Breen boff is tradeable and can be sold in the exchange and can also be placed in the mail. You can only have 1 of each boff per character, even as a candidate not yet commissioned, but if you want extra Breen boffs, you can store them in your mail for future characters. That's what I did with the last featured episode rerun back in December 2012. Stored a couple Breen boffs in the mail for a couple characters I finally made in February. But now I can get the rest of the special rewards for them. :D

For the hidden Lobi Crystals, you can only get each crystal once per character since they are all tied to accolades. Any you have gotten in past featured episode reruns you can not get again, but any you missed last time you can.

You do not need to complete the episode to get the hidden Lobi Crystals. You just need to get far enough into the mission to be able to obtain it. Some are far into missions, while others you can get pretty quickly.

You also do not need to complete all of the episodes for each series to obtain the Remen boff, Breen boff, Dividian cane, or Shard of Possibilities. You only need to fully complete the specific episodes that reward them. (They are listed in the rewards for the episodes they are obtained from)

So in conclusion, just get as far into the missions as needed to get the hidden Lobi Crystals, and only complete the few specific episodes for the other special rewards.

Edit: There is a total of 20 hidden Lobi Crystals throughout the featured episode series. Each series of episodes has 1 accolade for obtaining the Lobi in that series.

For more info, this has a list of all of the episodes and what series they are in http://sto.perfectworld.com/about/feature-episodes
  • doompupp113doompupp113 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This ought to be fun...Again.
  • lilchibiclarililchibiclari Member Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited May 2013

You can not get the basic Tier 5 ship any more, but the Fleet version is always available from a Tier 3 fleet shipyard.
  • captainseraangelcaptainseraangel Member Posts: 0
    edited May 2013
    The hidden lobi in the mission cold storage seems not to work! I searched a few hours yesterday and it wasn't at the same location like last year rerun.Maybe the map is smaller now or some objects moved. The Tricorder points into a big giant rock 4/5 outside the map near the old location from last rerun...
  • majesticmsfcmajesticmsfc Member Posts: 1,401 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Would have been nice if they waited a month before re-running this, but oh well it will be re-run again down the line so I can get them on my future Romulans.

I will be certainly re-running these on my characters who missed out on some of the rewards, mainly the shard.

Does anyone have a list on where the free lobi for the missions are located? Time to get some accolades when I fully return to the game.
    Support the Game by Supporting the KDF, equality and uniqueness for all factions!
  • lord7tareqlord7tareq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I truly do not understand the timing on this. New romulan players are basically being forced to rush through the romulan content so they get to the proper level to do these episode reruns. It would have been much better to wait a week or two with this, or at least have it last a bit longer.
  • rooster707rooster707 Member Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sounds cool. One thing, though...

I did "Spectres" before as part of the story missions (or whatever they're called :P) and I didn't get any special rewards. Definitely not that awesome cane. I don't want to play it again, but the reward looks cool...
    76561198032353876.png
  • samnun77samnun77 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Awesome...we do need those freebies :)
  • bluegrassgeekbluegrassgeek Member Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lord7tareq wrote: »
    I truly do not understand the timing on this. New romulan players are basically being forced to rush through the romulan content so they get to the proper level to do these episode reruns. It would have been much better to wait a week or two with this, or at least have it last a bit longer.
    I think a month is a pretty good amount of time for new characters to reach the FEs.
    ____
    Keep calm, and continue firing photon torpedoes.
  • classic25classic25 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Now if only I could actually play the game because MY CHARACTER HAS BEEN STUCK AT A LOADING SCREEN FOR 3 DAYS! So many bugs, so little time.
  • grendelthewise#0990 grendelthewise Member Posts: 640 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Going on four days Classic25 myself, tired of this BS
    Fleet Admiral of the U.S.S. ATTILA KHAN-CDA (NX-921911).
  • majesticmsfcmajesticmsfc Member Posts: 1,401 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    f2pdrakron wrote: »
    Oh and they broken on the Loli locations so you cannot even get the accolade.

I didn't have any issues, I ran through all but one missions for the Lobi Accolade on my KDF engineer and managed to get them all. Only the last of the Breen Missions I already had from the rerun before last. I missed the last rerun as I wasn't playing at the time.

Which missions are broken for you? Which faction are you playing on?
    Support the Game by Supporting the KDF, equality and uniqueness for all factions!
This discussion has been closed.