test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Servers Not Responding & Login waiting Time

What the Hell is going on I just finished pathing the game and now not only do I have to wait in a Login Queue even though I am a Sub but everytime I do log in to either a Fed or Kilingon char the server does not repond and I get kick off cmon on now what the Hell!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    viperttvipertt Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Patched about 7 hrs ago and keep sitting at 6000 out of 7000 then get kicked. I knew that this launch was going to be a bust! wasted real money on three legacy packs for family and none of us can play! I think its time to cancel my sub! why pay for a game you cant play. Pwe is just so dam cheap that they could not have enough servers for this release? What did they think would happen? Oh maybe fewer people will play ? They do want to make money right? You did think that you might get a little more traffic did you not?
    And for the record I have never had anything but praise for this game, but you screwed the pouch on this pwe. I for one will not pay for a game I CANNOT PLAY! If I wanted to do that I would have bought sim city.
    A former gold member as of today.
  • Options
    getsgreasedgetsgreased Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It sucks big-time to be in-game, launch to space, get dropped out of game, then find yourself 5,500 in the damn queue.
  • Options
    ewtasticewtastic Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah it seems as if tho abandoning ship might be the time now, cryptic dont seem to value uptime / players. I feel sad for the lifetime subscriptions when STO will be taken offline as soon as the playerbase stagnates. And that is not far off concidering how it "works" now.
  • Options
    sardonyx53sardonyx53 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    alorva wrote: »
    what The Hell Is Going On I Just Finished Pathing The Game And Now Not Only Do I Have To Wait In A Login Queue Even Though I Am A Sub But Everytime I Do Log In To Either A Fed Or Kilingon Char The Server Does Not Repond And I Get Kick Off Cmon On Now What The Hell!!!
    Same Here I Waited For Over Two Hour To Get On Then It Say Server Not Responding
  • Options
    alorvaalorva Member Posts: 5
    edited May 2013
    Are u joking the queue is not clear. currently there is over 5k players waiting to get on.
  • Options
    karcornerkarcorner Member Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They just need to admit that the launch of LOR has failed! Take all the servers offline, everything and re work it. Don't tell people oh ya we have it working only to discover that it is indeed not working and horribly. Just say we are going to have extended maintenance until all issues are corrected. I can deal with that so much better than all these crying wolf's every hour!
  • Options
    wolfpacknzwolfpacknz Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    karcorner wrote: »
    They just need to admit that the launch of LOR has failed! Take all the servers offline, everything and re work it. Don't tell people oh ya we have it working only to discover that it is indeed not working and horribly. Just say we are going to have extended maintenance until all issues are corrected. I can deal with that so much better than all these crying wolf's every hour!

LMAO I've been saying for the last month this is going to be a train wreck. They NEVER LEARN from previous season releases and I knew this was not going to be any different... I'm just gonna sit back, listen to the train whistles and watch the mayhem unfold...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ***Disenchanted***
    Real Join Date: Monday, 17 May 2010
  • Options
    shale087shale087 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What they need to do is just get more servers. This game has had connectivity issues with a lot of people getting 'lost connection with the server' on every other loading screen... Did they -really- think an expansion this big wouldn't just make things worse?

My guess is PW took some of STO's servers and dedicated them to Neverwinter, but never replaced them. Either way, I'm not paying PW another dime until they get their stuff together here.
  • Options
    raepokraepok Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am so sorry all of you with paid subs, customers have no value anymore in this day and age.
  • Options
    eristhevortaeristhevorta Member Posts: 1,049 Bug Hunter
    edited May 2013
    You can count yourselves lucky to even get into the login Q at all. There are still a lot of players who cannot get that far due to launcher crashes during the patching process.
    "Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
    Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
  • Options
    mattachinemattachine Member Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wolfpacknz wrote: »
    LMAO I've been saying for the last month this is going to be a train wreck. They NEVER LEARN from previous season releases and I knew this was not going to be any different... I'm just gonna sit back, listen to the train whistles and watch the mayhem unfold...

You are right on the money there. Why having a short closed beta test of this and an even shorter open beta only to launch this mess. Why not let us beta test it for longer periods before launch. I'm sure that many of the reported bug from Tribble are still present together with these major bugs causing the current problems.

This is a joke and a slap in the face:
    "***Resolved Issues***

"Login failed for unknown reason" error (still have this, have wiped the computer clean and done a fresh install)
    Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members (don't know about this as I can not connect to the character account)
    Slow patching in the launcher" (Duh much use my high speed cable connection is doing when it would be faster booking a flight from Sweden to the HQ in USA and ask for a hard copy on a DVD and fly back, then downloading the game/patch from their servers.)

Yeah, right, it's resolved in your dreams. :mad: