Options

KDF Star Base Tier 5?

2»

Comments

• Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rtiberiu wrote: »
    I would like to join a KDF Fleet that has at least T4 Shipyard. Is any of the KDF Top 10 Fleets recruiting? If yes please let me know whom should i contact to join, thank you.

I have no doubt many people will see your post here, but nevertheless it is in a wrong section of the forums. I suggest that you post this in the "Qo'noS" subsection of the main forum for a better chance to get a response from fleet representatives.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    majesticmsfcmajesticmsfc Member Posts: 1,401 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ooiue wrote: »
    Oh I agree completely! It's just, I'd prefer Mk XII [Acc]x3 weapons :)

Even [CrtD] is a better alternative to the [Dmg] modifier. I avoid the [Dmg] modifier too going for [Acc] and [CrtD] over anything else.
    Support the Game by Supporting the KDF, equality and uniqueness for all factions!
  • Options
    cmcgill2ndscmcgill2nds Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am the leader of House of Turbulence and we are sitting at Tier 3 and wll be Tier 4 next week. The hardest part is keeping everyone active on KDF side. We just celebrated our one year anniversary May 2nd, but our fleet is still comprised mostly of our Fed fleet, Turbulent Flow's Alts. Hard to get anything done. :)
  • Options
    sulfrustriplesulfrustriple Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rtiberiu wrote: »
    I would like to join a KDF Fleet that has at least T4 Shipyard. Is any of the KDF Top 10 Fleets recruiting? If yes please let me know whom should i contact to join, thank you.

Contact any members you see online that are in House of Puv'taj or the federation side Ninth Fleet. They can help you out. House of Puv'taj is tier 4 (come Monday), with fabricator and starbase at Tier 4 already.
  • Options
    risabeldinrisabeldin Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Our KDF fleet "Risa Penthe" (aka Risa Squadron on the Federation side) is expecting to hit T5 Science upgrade project 13th June and Starbase T5 upgrade 27th June. Engineering and Tactical are on hold at T4 until Science is completed. On the Federation side we are also the the process of upgrading to T5 via Engineering.

As far as I know, we're one of the very few KDF fleets to be focusing on Science first. Hope it pays off. :)

New members always welcome: www.RisaSquadron.com
  • Options
    lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Out of curiousity, does anyone know which fleets are in the top ten?

I figure Klingon Intelligence is one, House of the Beautiful Orions, The Massive, and who else?
  • Options
    lostmoonylostmoony Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    http://sto.gamepedia.com/User:MatthewM/TopFleets

i am in pride of the empire i think.:D
  • Options
    buddha1369buddha1369 Member Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My fleet just finished T5 shipyard and all I can say is "Purple Tac Fleet DOFF Packs FTW!"

I will never need for EC again
  • Options
    lostmoonylostmoony Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cant Login afther patch so not 100% calculation.

but we will have finished the last 14day t5 eng projekt in ~7days.
    next will be tak t5 that will be done in ~20days and sci i hope in ~33 days then we have a full t5 starbase.
  • Options
    sjokruhlicasjokruhlica Member Posts: 434 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Banished Orion Girls has a T5 shipyard, currently doing sci upgrades