test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

KDF Star Base Tier 5?

balordezulbalordezul Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Klingon Discussion
I know where are a number of Fed fleets with various levels of Tier 5 Star Base. But how are the different KDF fleets doing? I know of a few KDF fleets at different levels of tier 4 and lots of other fleets that are still very low.

So where is your fleet at and are there any KDF fleets that have been able to keep up with some of the larger Fed fleets?
Post edited by balordezul on

Comments

• ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The highest fleets I know for KDF bases are House of Beautiful Orions and Ferasan Shadow Force.
    Think the Orions just need T4 in one more thing and everything for them will be T4.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • balordezulbalordezul Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I believe House of Jupiter is also at Tier 4 with only missing Sci 4.
  • darkkindness2darkkindness2 Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Raider Armada has all of the T4 facilities unlocked.

In regard to hating Star Trek 2009:
    kain9prime wrote: »
    IDIC fail.
  • jnohdjnohd Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    We're sitting at T3 Starbase with T4 being currently only in Military (that reminds me, I need to update the recruitment thread)...

I expect it will take about a month to unlock T4 for both Sci and Eng (running 2:1 Sci:Eng now, and Eng is about 1/2 way through already). Likely hit full T3 Embassy by then as well. The 12k FM for each T4 construction project is a bit daunting though.

That said, why is the Starbase Tier used for judging a fleet's progress? I would think the individual Tiers would be more important to potential applicants (particularly T4 Military ships, and T4 Science Elite Shields)
    Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
    ALL HOLDINGS FINISHED! - Starbase 5-5-5-5 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
    A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
    Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.
  • ooiueooiue Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    We at House of Jupiter are indeed at Tier 4 and have Mil and Eng T4 and are working towards Mil T5 (because we'd rather get the Fleet ships and the Elite Fleet Disruptors first). Not long ago, I saw the stats on the Elite Fleet Disruptors and how awful they were compared to convential weapons, so after we have completed Mil T5, we'll work on Sci T4 and then Sci T5 to get the Hanger Pets for our Carriers :).

A long way to go for us because we're moving at far slower pace because of the amount of resources it takes to get T5 stuff done - but we're moving :)
    Play my missions on Holodeck!
    Return of Ja'Dok Series (6 Part Series)
    Enemy of the Exile Series (4 Part Series)
    Task Force Ja'Dok Series (3 Part Series)
    edited March 2013
    ooiue wrote: »
    We at House of Jupiter are indeed at Tier 4 and have Mil and Eng T4 and are working towards Mil T5 (because we'd rather get the Fleet ships and the Elite Fleet Disruptors first). Not long ago, I saw the stats on the Elite Fleet Disruptors and how awful they were compared to convential weapons, so after we have completed Mil T5, we'll work on Sci T4 and then Sci T5 to get the Hanger Pets for our Carriers :).

A long way to go for us because we're moving at far slower pace because of the amount of resources it takes to get T5 stuff done - but we're moving :)

Aren't fleet weapons engineering though?
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • chalpenchalpen Member Posts: 2,207 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Raider armada has had everything t4 for a while.
    We are evenly (I hate this idea) leveling all our streams to t5.
    The very last thing we will do is level our starbase to t5. 3.6 million dil? Lol
    Should I start posting again after all this time?
  • phyrexianherophyrexianhero Member Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    There are currently 2 Fed fleets with a T5 starbase (Task Force Spectre, Jupiter Force), with 2 more in <2 weeks (Access Denied, Federation Deepspace Operations). Several more are on the way over the next weeks and months.

On KDF there are currently none at Tier 5 starbase to my knowledge.

Klingon Intelligence is going to be Tier 4 in each facility sometime this month (already have starbase, shipyard, comm array).
    Playing since January 2010. STOwiki administrator. Accolade hunter.
    My STOwiki page | Reachable in-game @PhyrexianHero
    Fed Armada: Section 31 (level 730, 2700+ members)
    KDF Armada: Klingon Intelligence (level 699, 2100+ members)
    edited March 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Aren't fleet weapons engineering though?

Yep, but a KDF fleet already achieved Eng T5 and they put the weapons into open chat one day and one of our fleet mates caught it.

We were going for Mil T5 then Eng T5 but since the Fleet weapons are awful, we'll probably go for Mil T5 and then Sci T5 instead
    edited March 2013
    Yep, but a KDF fleet already achieved Eng T5 and they put the weapons into open chat one day and one of our fleet mates caught it.

We were going for Mil T5 then Eng T5 but since the Fleet weapons are awful, we'll probably go for Mil T5 and then Sci T5 instead

Ah ok I misunderstood.
  • this1isavailablethis1isavailable Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Whaaat? From what I've seen they add a 2.5% chance to reduce target's shield resistance by 25% which is absolutely amazing for pvp.
    edited March 2013
    Whaaat? From what I've seen they add a 2.5% chance to reduce target's shield resistance by 25% which is absolutely amazing for pvp.

But the DMG modifiers are pretty useless. The [Acc] modifier is useful and that special proc is great, but you do a heck of a lot more damage simply by hitting your target (I should know, recently equipped 7 [Acc]x3 weapons - 4 DHC's and 3 Turrets - on my Fleet Tor'Kaht and it seems like only a Supernova can stop me now xD)
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    But the DMG modifiers are pretty useless.

all of the fleet weapons are like that, advanced and elite; 3 DMG modifiers plus 1 modifier of your choice

it sucks, certainly, but did you really expect cryptic to be giving people [Acc]x3, potentially x4 weapons so easily?
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • ufpdodgersufpdodgers Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    {UFP}'s House of Kular currently has T4 Starbase and Military, T4 Engineering upgrade should start in a day or two and T4 Science is probably another week or so :)
  • aderonzaderonz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    House of Duras, T4 Military, Science achieved and T4 starbase going on.
  • born2bwild1born2bwild1 Member Posts: 1,329 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    As a proud member of House of Beautiful Orions I can comfirm that we have

Eng T5 upgrade done

Starbase T5 upgrade is on cooldown and will upgrade in 5 days 12hrs - to be the first KDF T5 starbase - I think.

Currently working on T5 Military which is about 40 days until we begin the upgrade to T5 shipyard.

Go fleet!
    edited March 2013

Eng T5 upgrade done

Starbase T5 upgrade is on cooldown and will upgrade in 5 days 12hrs - to be the first KDF T5 starbase - I think.

Currently working on T5 Military which is about 40 days until we begin the upgrade to T5 shipyard.

Go fleet!

Grats!
    10chars needed.
  • blagormblagorm Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    The highest fleets I know for KDF bases are House of Beautiful Orions and Ferasan Shadow Force.
    Think the Orions just need T4 in one more thing and everything for them will be T4.

Nope! IN a few days.. Orions will be 5!!!!!
    R'tolves Will Spread Thier Peace and Will Prevail Over the Hostiles Who Dare Hurt Such A Isolationist Consitutional Monarchy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    blagorm wrote: »
    Nope! IN a few days.. Orions will be 5!!!!!

You just missed my post above - 5 days 12hrs
  • duaths1duaths1 Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Orions have T5 engineering and half way through to T5 tactical. Science is T4.

Embassy is finished.

But as far as i know, the recruiting is closed now..
  • this1isavailablethis1isavailable Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Eng T5 upgrade done

Are you selling elite weapons? :D
  • silverfaustxsilverfaustx Member Posts: 262
    edited March 2013
    my shadow empire has tier 4 shipyard, and we are recruiting
  • seekerkorhilseekerkorhil Member Posts: 472
    edited March 2013

They are still far superior to the Fed Elite Fleet weapons though, so there is that.
  • vexashenvexashen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    So how far off are you all on your T5 shipyards?
    The ORIGINAL SERIES VETERANS www.Tosfleet.com
    [SIGPIC]http://file3.guildlaunch.net/205090/DVhexishensig.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Cruisers with mk x common in infected elite http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q82PqoFFxjc
    Cruisers with good gear in infected elite http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMnFljZD9m8
    Soloing Infected Elite http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaEFICFx4E8&feature=youtu.be
    edited March 2013
    They are still far superior to the Fed Elite Fleet weapons though, so there is that.

Oh I agree completely! It's just, I'd prefer Mk XII [Acc]x3 weapons :)
    edited March 2013
    vexashen wrote: »
    So how far off are you all on your T5 shipyards?

At House of Beautiful Orions we finished T5 engineering first

We will be the First KDF fleet to hit T5 starbase in just over 12hrs - 9am EST March 11th

T5 shipyard is approx 35-40 days until it starts - then 14 days of cd
  • kirkfollower24kirkfollower24 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    House of Snoo is currently T4 across the board, has 100K to go in each section to get to T5. We also are a few days away from finishing upgrading our Embassy. Overall I'd say this is very excellent progress for a Klink Fleet, and we are doing just fine.
    -- Supreme Snoo Kirkfollower24--
    ~The House of Snoo~
    ~The Grim Reapers~
    ~Black Op Armada~
  • futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    House of Snoo is currently T4 across the board, has 100K to go in each section to get to T5. We also are a few days away from finishing upgrading our Embassy. Overall I'd say this is very excellent progress for a Klink Fleet, and we are doing just fine.

Snoo is doing great, by leveling up all three categories equally instead of focusing on one it won't be the first KDF fleet to T5 Whatever, but it could be the first to be "finished".
  • partizan81partizan81 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Snoo is doing great, by leveling up all three categories equally instead of focusing on one it won't be the first KDF fleet to T5 Whatever, but it could be the first to be "finished".

+1 for Snoo!
  • rtiberiurtiberiu Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would like to join a KDF Fleet that has at least T4 Shipyard. Is any of the KDF Top 10 Fleets recruiting? If yes please let me know whom should i contact to join, thank you.