test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Legacy Pack Items!

Comments

• arcademasterarcademaster Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Concerning the troubles with the title, with the founder pack titles in Neverwinter they only worked after logging out of the forum and back in once. Maybe that's something to try.
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Where's the catch?
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited May 2013
    Will there be more information on the Haakona soon?

Can the Haakona's Guardian and Assault section models be used on the Ha'nom and Ha'feh? What's the Haakona's Boff seating and console arrangement (last I checked, the dev blog about the ships disagreed with Tribble on the Fleet Ha'apax's seating)? Will the Haakona give a discount to the Fleet Ha'apax? Will the Haakona and Ha'apax designs be customizable like the K'tinga (whole model replacement), or like most other ships (piece by piece model replacement)?

We're waiting on final (yet still subject to change) stats on the Haakona -- I'll update Legacy of Romulus Dev Blog #16 once they are ready to post.

Owning the Haakona from a Legacy Pack or C-Store purchase will make you eligible for the Fleet Ship Module discount on the Fleet Ha'apax.

You can customize the Haakona and Ha'apax with each others parts if you own both.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • atatassaultatatassault Member Posts: 1,008 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Hakoona Warbird Model is incredibly awesome. Thanks JamJamz and Concept Artists (whoever you are).

EDIT: I love how the fore shot of it looks like a Falcon or Eagle swooping down for an attack.
    edited May 2013
    Titles should now save correctly! Make your test posts here :D

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • idronaidrona Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Jolan Tru!

Edit: Sweet! :D
    signwidrona.png
  • srspellssrspells Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sweetness
    -Spells
    || Open Door Policy ||
    | Dues Ex Mechina |
    Fleet Leader
  • josephdridgewayjosephdridgeway Member Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Now, If I could just remember where to change my title...

getting old sucks.

Edit: Found it.
    Fleet Admiral Joseph D. Ridgeway
    The Armada
    Original join date: Feb 5, 2010
    Twitter: @davejl_99, & @STO_BBArmada
  • trhrangerxmltrhrangerxml Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Titles are working now.
    Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again? :D
  • quintarisquintaris Member Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Excellent /Mr Burns
    w8xekp.jpg
  • cuatelacuatela Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Concerning the troubles with the title, with the founder pack titles in Neverwinter they only worked after logging out of the forum and back in once. Maybe that's something to try.

Might be worth a shot, although mine seems to work already without it.

• tlamstriketlamstrike Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Testing Title.

BTW new stuff in the pack is just awesome. :D
    My Romulan Liberated Borg character made it to Level 30 and beat the (old) Defense of New Romulus with the skill point bug. :D
  • brigadooombrigadooom Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Suddenly, green everywhere :p
    ----
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tilarium1979tilarium1979 Member Posts: 567 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The two Bridge Officer slots... is that only for Romulan characters or do all characters on the account get the slots as well?

Was already planning to buy the uniform on day 1 so you saved me a few zen there, awesome. Excited that it's only a week away! Do you think we'll be getting this months ask cryptic answers before the launch as from reading the questions, most of them have to do with LoR.

Simple question, simple answer?
  • rasherobaconrasherobacon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Looking forward to this expansion!! Can't wait to get the TOS uniforms myself. Glad they are going to be on the C-Store,
    edited May 2013
    The two Bridge Officer slots... is that only for Romulan characters or do all characters on the account get the slots as well?

Was already planning to buy the uniform on day 1 so you saved me a few zen there, awesome. Excited that it's only a week away! Do you think we'll be getting this months ask cryptic answers before the launch as from reading the questions, most of them have to do with LoR.

The two BOFF slots come with the Liberated Borg Reman Bridge Officer in the Legacy and Starter pack only -- only Romulan characters will get them, when they claim and unlock the Liberated Borg Reman Bridge Officer from their Legacy or Starter pack.

Ask Cryptic answers should be out before the end of the month, hopefully next Friday (5/24) or the Friday after.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • rifter1969rifter1969 Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OK, I'm sorry about this but... how do you change your title? I tried looking on all the User CP links.... :o
  • aexraelaexrael Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Jolan Tru.
    rifter1969 wrote: »
    OK, I'm sorry about this but... how do you change your title? I tried looking on all the User CP links.... :o

Click Edit Your Avatar in the top left corner of the Forums.
  • jkirk13jkirk13 Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Will the Haakona Advanced Warbird also be able to be claimed by the 600 day vet reward?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • trhrangerxmltrhrangerxml Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No Reman Borg Tac BOFF on my fed make me sad, I want my Borg crew for my time ship :(
    Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again? :D
  • idronaidrona Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    brigadooom wrote: »
    Suddenly, green everywhere :p

Hmm, perhaps someone should make a green only thread.

Joking! :P

But I love green.
    signwidrona.png
  • rifter1969rifter1969 Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    aexrael wrote: »
    Jolan Tru.

Click Edit Your Avatar in the top left corner of the Forums.

Thanks! :D
  • zathri83zathri83 Member Posts: 514 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's not easy being green. :(
  • greatbritongreatbriton Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Magnificent.
    Klingon-RomulanAlliance7a_zps2aa8171d.png
  • cidstormcidstorm Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Groovy title. Sadly, I cannot justify the legacy pack.
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• admiraljohn1701admiraljohn1701 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just have to say thank you for adding the TOS Romulan uniforms to the Legacy Pack, I was planning on buying it on Tuesday so, now that it's included I'm really excited :D. The Haakona warbird, was that JamJamz design? it looks awesome! it looks like a bird from hell; I will enjoy checking it out once it launches.

I also have a couple of questions: will the Scimitar be out in the store around the time of launch? and will we eventually see the Romulan Scout ship in the game?
    Actual join date: Aug 2010
    1000+ day veteran :)
  • reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just keeps getting better.

Put it as a bundle in the C-store! I got the zen, now I just need my green armada!
  • mersh21mersh21 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    can't set titles in pale moon either, and we obviously know it works because the second post has survivor of romulus as a title
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    not sure who designed that thing, but its a bloody eye sore! must of painted it in the dark...

i will refrain from purchases of starter and legacy pack, in my opinion i can get this stuff with in game dilithium for now and there is no real justification for spending 130 dollars worth of money on in game none existent items on an account that you rent. im doing a few different activities on the way to getting what i can to getting the reman playable as soon as i can and maybe a retro ship but that is as far as it goes really.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.