test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Legacy Pack Giveaway! [Now Ended]

2»

Comments

• idronaidrona Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's no biggie to get an account on Twitch, fast and painless. And they won't spam you with e-mail unless you really want to, nor do they want unnecessary info from you like many other sites.

All about Twitch

Besides it's a really cool/addictive site with tons of content to view, and chats to hang out in. :)
    signwidrona.png
  • tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Um.... what time does the event beging Greenwich time?

I'm trying to find time conversion sites, but I'm not sure which one I can trust with all the day time saving and other silly stuff further disrupting the timezones.

if I go to http://hu.twitch.tv/raptr page, can I simply wait for the event to start there?
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • idronaidrona Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tpalelena wrote: »
    Um.... what time does the event beging Greenwich time?

I'm trying to find time conversion sites, but I'm not sure which one I can trust with all the day time saving and other silly stuff further disrupting the timezones.

if I go to http://hu.twitch.tv/raptr page, can I simply wait for the event to start there?

I'm terrible at figuring out time zone stuff, but I think this link should give you the time when it starts in your local time.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130504T11&p1=137

And yes, if you sit tight on that web adress you won't miss it. :D
    signwidrona.png
    edited May 2013
    idrona wrote: »
    I'm terrible at figuring out time zone stuff, but I think this link should give you the time when it starts in your local time.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130504T11&p1=137

And yes, if you sit tight on that web adress you won't miss it. :D

Thank you! I'll sit in for sure. I would love the legacy pack, heh. But alas, no job means no 125 dollars to spend, so I'll check on this newcast :)
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited May 2013
    30 minutes to go! Catch you all at www.twitch.tv/raptr at 11AM PDT/ 2PM EDT/ 7PM BST.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • cheeseofborgcheeseofborg Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    30 minutes to go! Catch you all at www.twitch.tv/raptr at 11AM PDT/ 2PM EDT/ 7PM BST.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

On my way!
  • cmdrskyfallercmdrskyfaller Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    aaw ugh... i was graduating from university this morning and couldn't make it. Whoever wins it.. enjoy it!
  • nyniknynik Member Posts: 1,628 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Congratulations to the winners! Over 2 thousand people watching; the chat was going bonkers. ;)

I was hoping Bran would have toggled into Shooter Mode. Its something not a lot of old mmos have, but something a lot of new mmos are coming out with - yet STO's FPS mode goes unadvertised. =(
  • dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why must I be so naive... what a waste of a perfectly good and playable 2 hours.
    :(^10^12498218975219579

Edit: Twitch account closed, as I probably won't be needing it anymore.

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • wolfdog14wolfdog14 Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Didn't work for me lost out big time :-(
    edited May 2013
    wolfdog14 wrote: »
    Didn't work for me lost out big time :-(

I know exactly how you feel... now I have to find out what to do with the tiny bit of time I still have before I go to bed. :(

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    no packs for me :(

but, i enjoyed the stream :)
  • snakeswar2snakeswar2 Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    enjoyed tthe sream but no minor prizes for the ones who didnt get any packs
  • thowasthowas Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No packs for me either...
    But i guess... Bran has to go a round of pvp against me, that would happen if i didn't win anything :-D

Nice stream guys, keep up the good work!
    edited May 2013
    Congratulations for the winners!
    edited May 2013
    no packs for me :(

but, i enjoyed the stream :)
    snakeswar2 wrote: »
    enjoyed tthe sream but no minor prizes for the ones who didnt get any packs

There was nothing to enjoy for somebody who'd played those three missions TEN TIMES OVER, so I can't say the same. :(

• tardis70tardis70 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    congrats winners and thank you Brandon and raptor for giving us the chance to win:cool:
  • azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Soooo, Brandon. Any hints of another LoR contests anytime soon? :D

I'm sure the financially challenged could use some more chances. ;)
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited May 2013
    Thanks to everyone who made it out to the livestream today, and congrats to the winners! I plan on doing more livestreams and I'll see if we can give out some more prizes :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
This discussion has been closed.