test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Game crashing on Lenovo X230 laptop

notapwefannotapwefan Member Posts: 1,138 Arc User
Hello peeps,

I am visiting my folks and I am using a lenovo x230 laptop (this is work issued laptop). Now the problem is that as soon as I enter my username and password in launcher then the launcher crashes and I get Cryptic handler error. Hence, no game for me :(

I think that it is because I don't have a proper GPU in my laptop (Intel HD Graphics 4000 inside) but I'd like to run the game at very minimum graphics settings. Is it possible? if yes then what file I should tweak in order to run the game and kill the sheer boredom I suffer from once a while in here. :rolleyes:

Cheers!
Grinding for MkIV epic gear?
Ain't Nobody Got Time for That

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by notapwefan on

Comments

• Options
    stuarttracey2012stuarttracey2012 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's also happening to me as of the update today. I have removed the program completely and reinstalled it with the latest version of the program which took forever to download even on my 30mb line. It just crashes as soon as I click to log in.:mad:

Incidentally I don't think it is anything to do with your hardware as I am using a core i3 with the integrated graphics on a laptop, which normally works fine.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    bummmer. now I have to pass these 14 days somehow without my BoP :(

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    panthro2panthro2 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Read the other current post this is happening to a great many people on a great many different Computers and Operating systems.

Also Cryptic may take these issues more serious if we all posted them in one place rather than watering the problem down with multiple smaller posts.

I have a Lenovo desk top and several other laptops and same problems.

Now you see how "THEY WILL SHADOW THE STARS"

Welcome to the Expansion "MONTH OF HELL"
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I didn't know this was a errr...universal problem. Mind dropping me the link as I am on a slow connection in the middle of nowhere? Cheers!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]