test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Any wordt on B'rel + Subterfuge trait fix?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ussultimatumussultimatum Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    p2wsucks wrote: »
    Actually it's you who has derailed this thread, and has QQ'd not me lol. Wow, somehow I got into your head w/o even trying.

Here's my very first post on it.

If it makes you feel like a bigshot to pretend this is QQ, you go for it tiger.

I don't think anyone has an issue with that.

Pandas are not those players.

It's also pretty clear when Kerrat and the FvK queues are suddenly chock full-O "Invisi-B'rels" that it's unlikely all of them are running SS/Jam Sensors.;)
  • Options
    darkfader1988darkfader1988 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thanks Bort... this is appreciated... I have restrained myself from getting these for my brel toons because of the issues with it. I don't mind a challange and wasn't looking for a superman mode.

Also thank you MT... I gave you a hard time a few days ago about running this. I very much appreciate that you took some time and helped bort ensure this got taken care of, thank you. Blow you up later. lol

I admit to you, selfish reasons? Yeah probably. Non the less it should be fixed. I love flying the B'rel and it suits my style of play I guess (Havent even played bop much) but i see the advantages and disadvantages versus a Norgh and stuff.

I just like to kill **** up without people calling me out on using these boffs (Even if i dont use them for the reason they TRIBBLE over Enhanced Cloak)

Next time i blow u up no more excuses k :p

haha j/k
    MT - Sad Pandas
  • Options
    p2wsucksp2wsucks Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Here's my very first post on it.

If it makes you feel like a bigshot to pretend this is QQ, you go for it tiger.

Your 1st post wasn't QQ, it just infered things not implied. Quite frankly, I can't remember the last time I posted one way or another about the Panda Fleet (with the exception of this thread). So, I have no idea why you'd even take it that way.

The 2nd post is quite clearly a QQ about me pushing some hidden agenda. Out of curisiousity what is this Anti-Panda agenda I'm pushing? I mean you've already derailed this thread enough might as well get to the point.

Fyi 1st post is related to the OP in pointing out there are false positives regarding how other players perceive things and even w/a fix there are adjustments people need to make. Quite the Anti-Panda rant ...
    [Zone] Dack@****: cowards can't take a fed 1 on 1 crinckley cowards Hahahaha you smell like flowers
    Random Quote from Kerrat
    "Sumlobus@****: your mums eat Iced Targ Poo"
    C&H Fed banter
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Your 1st post wasn't QQ, it just infered things not implied. Quite frankly, I can't remember the last time I posted one way or another about the Panda Fleet (with the exception of this thread). So, I have no idea why you'd even take it that way.

The 2nd post is quite clearly a QQ about me pushing some hidden agenda. Out of curisiousity what is this Anti-Panda agenda I'm pushing? I mean you've already derailed this thread enough might as well get to the point.

Fyi 1st post is related to the OP in pointing out there are false positives regarding how other players perceive things and even w/a fix there are adjustments people need to make. Quite the Anti-Panda rant ...

Can you please continue your problem in a different thread.
    MT - Sad Pandas
  • Options
    p2wsucksp2wsucks Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Can you please continue your problem in a different thread.

LoL seriously? You're laying the derailment at my feet. It was your fleet member who pulled things out of the air and derailed this thread.

I'll tell you what, I'll leave this thread alone if your fleetmate can prove this hidden Anti-Panda agenda I have or apologizes.

Edit: Go ahead search my posts, my toons are Xeve and Mipol. Prove to me what this "hidden agenda" is. I think you'll find I pretty direct in my posting history.
    [Zone] Dack@****: cowards can't take a fed 1 on 1 crinckley cowards Hahahaha you smell like flowers
    Random Quote from Kerrat
    "Sumlobus@****: your mums eat Iced Targ Poo"
    C&H Fed banter
  • Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    As an aside, in discussing the Stealth aspect of things... thanks Bort for explaining the mechanics in this thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=579331

That being said, I made a post in that thread on page 7 (a post to make eyes bleed, mind you) - so I'll just ask part of it in regard to this discussion: Should the Mk XI Jem Deflector give +1% or +1.5% Stealthsight? When you login, it's giving you +1%. If you go to the ground and back or reslot it, it's giving you +1.5%.

Having mentioned in this thread that the fix for the B'rel issue was done back in Feb but was in another build that wasn't applied to Holo yet - is it possible that there are two areas of code doing the calculation for the Jem Deflector? Can't remember (too lazy to look, but I probably should) - but wasn't there discussion at some point about tweaking that Stealthsight bonus? So is it possible that there are two calculations being done - depending on where you've been or what you've done?
  • Options
    dank65dank65 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thank god for a fix for this and its not that hard to duplicate when i equip my rommie subtrfuge boff and cloak up I go to the regular cloaked see thru skin but then it keeps going till im fully visiable to my self again but im actually still cloaked and when I fire torps or TB or any power for that matter I never uncloak.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banshee
    Bloodthristy
    Guild - <Lords of The Dead>
    LvL 60 CW-Dragon Server
  • Options
    xtremenoob1xtremenoob1 Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    LoL seriously? You're laying the derailment at my feet. It was your fleet member who pulled things out of the air and derailed this thread.

I'll tell you what, I'll leave this thread alone if your fleetmate can prove this hidden Anti-Panda agenda I have or apologizes.

Edit: Go ahead search my posts, my toons are Xeve and Mipol. Prove to me what this "hidden agenda" is. I think you'll find I pretty direct in my posting history.

Thread is dead. Move on. If you have a issue with someone take it in private. No reason to continue on and on like a jackass.

BTW, Hai AbusingP2Wenjoy!
    -X-/Pandas - Pheo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Just tracked down the fix. It was fixed in February, but given low priority, and shuffled into a build that is planned to arrive on Holodeck next week. It is likely to appear on Redshirt today or tomorrow, if anyone would like to test it before it goes live.

Checked it today, not fixed on Redshirt yet.
    MT - Sad Pandas