test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Servers down 3/28/2013 (Resolved!)

Comments

• loststartrekloststartrek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    so we have about 30mins. time to catch up on some stargate.
  • bidzarbidzar Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Thank you Cryptic/PWE...
    Now I have to admit I have lost my mind on the forums!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKjxFJfcrcA
  • rjewkesrjewkes Member Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Gotta admit less players, less drag, less drag = less Lag. So essenially they did fix the instabiity.

Just not in a wy we like lol :P
    signature2.jpg
    galacticguards.enjin.com/
    Formerly Jewkesman Member from Nov 2009!
  • creamyzombiecreamyzombie Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Time for me to go outside and play, it would seem!
  • qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 989 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This is the perfect time to discuss the possibility of a T5 Constitution Class ship, wouldn't you say?

You know i have been thinking about this. it isn't the right time to talk about it. but how about a T5 ship with only 2 or 3 fore and aft weapons. That way it still isn't as practical as a T5 ship, but you have enough BO abilities and hull strength that it is actually tolerable at endgame. Seems a more palatable solution for people who are worried that if there was a T5 connie, we wouldn't buy anything else.
  • enna2venna2v Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    jake477 wrote: »
    I knew it....

is that 8pm 3/28 or 3/29?
  • usmc1980usmc1980 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Whats the point of paying a lot of money for this game such as lifetime membership if the damn thing keeps failing... what did you do, buy a dell and load a server OS on it.... geez.... :eek: i really feel like i got ripped off... every time i wanna get on here its some other problem.... glitches, bugs, server failures... other excuses.... WTF people... stop hiring Geek Squad Morons and get someone who knows what they are doing for once and lets keep this game up and bug free
  • kneeliftkneelift Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    jake477 wrote: »
    I knew it....

Syracuse 20

Indiana 9
  • creamyzombiecreamyzombie Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ... I wonder if my cat want's to play as an Epohh...
  • cdpbscdpbs Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited March 2013
  • enna2venna2v Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    usmc1980 wrote: »
    Whats the point of paying a lot of money for this game such as lifetime membership if the damn thing keeps failing... what did you do, buy a dell and load a server OS on it.... geez.... :eek: i really feel like i got ripped off... every time i wanna get on here its some other problem.... glitches, bugs, server failures... other excuses.... WTF people... stop hiring Geek Squad Morons and get someone who knows what they are doing for once and lets keep this game up and bug free

Well, you have a lifetime to wait for it to come up
  • iskandusiskandus Member Posts: 1,062 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I was in the middle of a one-to-one conversation with one of our Fleet Admiral, then pow, I got disconnected thinking that my internet went offline and couldn't get back in. :eek: It's a relief to know it's a server wide issue because alt on a Fleet Admiral is no good.
  • tyrannoswordtyrannosword Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Alright, which one of you guys told the servers you always lie?
  • artriryartriry Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    First day playing STO

Having fun, lots of fun.

"Cannont connect to login server"

No longer having fun....

I WANNA PLAY!!!!! :(:(:P
  • terrhterrh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    usmc1980 wrote: »

yeah, this happens in every game, even the best network techs can't have 100% uptime.

It's easy to say "get better servers!" "hire better people" etc when you really have no idea what is going on behind the scenes.
  • sekusei28sekusei28 Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    enna2v wrote: »
    Well, you have a lifetime to wait for it to come up
    unless you die before then.....
  • rajathomasrajathomas Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Isn't this the most popular MMO of 2012? All the server problems and unexpected downtimes remind me of a company I used to work for, a company that wen't into bankruptcy and never recovered. It indicates inadequate planning and control. Same with the new release items that are more often than not, broken right out of the gate. Someone better get things under control or the future of STO may not be as bright as some hope it will be.
    izf25xI.jpg
  • c0nd1t10nr3dc0nd1t10nr3d Member Posts: 638 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I can just see it now... Cryptic devs running riot... papers flying everywhere.... people tripping over people... people being trampled into the floor... Absolute Chaos!

I'd hate to be in the Cryptic offices right now! (while the hamsters stand in the corner laughing their little asses off!) :P
  • antrysantrys Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The cryptic team would bring the server back online, but they have it configured as a puzzle and can't remember the order.
    (Hey Cryptic, Shunt power from the replicators to the plasma manifolds as the FIFTH step, and remember it can't be connected to the shield emitters and MUST either come before or after life support)
  • poinkipoinki Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    cdpbs wrote: »

Pooooooooff~~~~~~

^^
    Lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sharyssasharyssa Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Perfect World and Cryptic at Tanagra.

Servers in the ocean.

Shaka, where the servers fell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • divadretepdivadretep Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    And to think I had coffee tonight...

It's going to be a long evening night and morning.
  • lowqfahlowqfah Member Posts: 0
    edited March 2013
    sekusei28 wrote: »
    unless you die before then.....

100% up time? LOLOLOLOL!!!!! i would be happy for the game to not crash every single night after a patch! :mad:
  • trekie564trekie564 Member Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Server Up!!!
    this is not a flame, if you consider it a flame, i apologize. it is not meant as such.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    LLAP, everyone.
  • cdpbscdpbs Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    poinki wrote: »
    Pooooooooff~~~~~~

^^
    Lol

Finally they fixed this forever^^
  • aoav160aoav160 Member Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I am in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One finger wave to PWE!
  • lethaldose33lethaldose33 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    "You broke your little ships..."
    :)
  • victorfoxtrotvictorfoxtrot Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Servers up for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited March 2013
    Thanks for your patience, Captains. Service to all Cryptic games has been restored.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
This discussion has been closed.