test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Emergency Maintenance (March 18, 2013)

Comments

• papabloodpapablood Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It funny some of you gamers think its just a 5 min fix to address an issue sometimes. Why don't you FREE 2 PLAY'ers actually support the game so we can get better servers and stop hogging all the bandwidth from us PAY 2 PLAYers. When you pay, then you can complain, until then SHUT THE HELL UP!!!! But even then, some of you still should shut the hell up cause you are talking out your rear ends anyway cause you have no Idea what it takes to maintain server integrity. If you think you can do better, apply for the job and put your money where your mouth is. ~ Shadow Defense Force 1st Officer, Stormy Weathers@TGS1

P.S. Remember, ITS A FRICKEN GAME!!!!!!:eek:

Somebody needs to take a chill pill....I'm free to play but I have spent tons of money on this game.... Hell the money they are making right now on the Fleet duty officer packs, not to mention all their box ships and C- Store merchandise is way more than what they was making when we did have to pay and I for 1 have probabaly spent more than if I was still paying the $15 a month it was... Altho I am not 1 of the ones here to complain about the maintenance ... I for 1 hopes it fixes the PvP ques which was broke when I was last on...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Target locked Captain....Alpha loaded....5,4,3,2,1.... Target dead captain, locking on next target
  • squidjoesquidjoe Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    monodoso wrote: »
    I am glad I am not a paying customer on this game. It seems to always be a issue going on. Fix it the first time and leave it be.

Vice Admiral of the U.S.S. DEVIL ANSE

I throw 'em a bone once in awhile. I drop a 10spot on them about once a month.
  • stardestroyer001stardestroyer001 Member Posts: 2,615 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Servers down? No problem, popping out Star Trek Bridge Commander while I wait!
    stardestroyer001, Admiral, Explorers Fury PvE/PvP Fleet | Retired PvP Player
    Missing the good ol' days of PvP: Legacy of Romulus to Season 9
    My List of Useful Links, Recently Updated November 25 2017!
  • trekmister007trekmister007 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Random Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • xxtrionxxxxtrionxx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Damn just as I get off work and relaxed at home the server is down. No fun...
  • maxvitormaxvitor Member Posts: 2,213 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ROFL thats what happened more then likely and they are running around like mad men trying to fix it and or the tribble lost its mind and went nuts and ate the whole server room and the admins:D:D
    Well I'm thinking food and a tribble means more tribbles, all that hair would be murder on the servers cooling system.
    If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it broken.
    Oh Hell NO to ARC
  • william02345william02345 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    How long will it take the Emergency Maintenance to get finished ??
    edited March 2013
    IN THE IMMORAL WORDS PARENTS HATE:... Are We There Yet?
  • pathwayus69pathwayus69 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    so i take it they ran out of pop corn that why there a emergency
  • irwin109irwin109 Member Posts: 518 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Servers down? No problem, popping out Star Trek Bridge Commander while I wait!

Ah Bridge Commander the best Star Trek game before STO, in my opinion!
    IrwinSig-1.jpg

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." - Carl Sagan
  • bauer6bauer6 Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    how do we get a hold of the jem hadar cruisers?

we have to get via loby crystals?

that's a lot of lockbox keys at that price.

is there no other way?
  • maxvitormaxvitor Member Posts: 2,213 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    IN THE IMMORAL WORDS PARENTS HATE:... Are We There Yet?
    No we're not there, don't make me pull this universe over.
    If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it broken.
    Oh Hell NO to ARC
  • avalanchetheproavalanchethepro Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    hmm. server still offline.
    edited March 2013
    irwin109 wrote: »
    Ah Bridge Commander the best Star Trek game before STO, in my opinion!

Highfive! I'm eagerly awaiting Star Trek Excalibur, that one looks amazing :D
  • spork87spork87 Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    to much whinning, suck it up or find something else to do that is all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    maxvitor wrote: »
    no We're Not There, Don't Make Me Pull This Universe Over.

Waaaaaa!!!!
  • cheffusironicuscheffusironicus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Anyone know if there has been a resolution to---or explanation for---the "emergency maintenance"?

I just arrived home, so I'm still catchin' up.
  • c0nd1t10nr3dc0nd1t10nr3d Member Posts: 638 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I Like Random Posts and Cheese Crackers!
  • sdfstormy01sdfstormy01 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    papablood wrote: »
    Somebody needs to take a chill pill....I'm free to play but I have spent tons of money on this game.... Hell the money they are making right now on the Fleet duty officer packs, not to mention all their box ships and C- Store merchandise is way more than what they was making when we did have to pay and I for 1 have probabaly spent more than if I was still paying the $15 a month it was... Altho I am not 1 of the ones here to complain about the maintenance ... I for 1 hopes it fixes the PvP ques which was broke when I was last on...

As my post is mostly directed at the Free 2 Players who don't contribute and complain. I will do no such thing as to take a chill pill, for it is them who do the most complaining. Just Sayin.... ~ Shadow Defense Force 1st Officer, Stormy Weathers@TGS1
  • resistance9resistance9 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    War, disease, famine, run rampant over the planet we are destroying with our greed. thousand of people starve to death each day while world hunger and poverty grows at a alarming rate. Star Trek Online is Offline....this **** just got real.
  • brigadooombrigadooom Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Shadow loomed a bit early, no? :P
    ----
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • milestfoxmilestfox Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The whinging.. The whinging... The unbearable whinging.. when will it end.. cannot modern federation science develop an antigen for the whinging...
    edited March 2013
    War, disease, famine, run rampant over the planet we are destroying with our greed. thousand of people starve to death each day while world hunger and poverty grows at a alarming rate. Star Trek Online is Offline....this **** just got real.

Actually agree with you here. Thanks for bringing this up. Some people need a little perspective. :P
  • aceman222a1aceman222a1 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    nope no one really knows what happened but it should be up momentarily
  • comrademococomrademoco Member Posts: 1,694 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Random post again 16 mins left! :)

Dont worrie PWE take your time.. We are NOT counting the time you take! :D
    6tviTDx.png

• dstewart21dstewart21 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Shaka, when the servers fell.

I dont know why but this has always been one of my favorite episodes
  • r3n3gad3800r3n3gad3800 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Calm Down People...It is only a game and I am sure they will have it up and running soon...every ship needs a refit now and then. These guys are doing great work to provide us with this game and you should show them support instead of criticism...as for the guys criticizing the free to play players...I have probably dropped more money in the game in the past month than some paying players have in the past two years.
  • jake477jake477 Member Posts: 527 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Anyone know if there has been a resolution to---or explanation for---the "emergency maintenance"?

I just arrived home, so I'm still catchin' up.

It goes like this:

Shootn' at the walls of Server ache" Pew Pew

I am the Warrior!!!!

- for your friendly neighborhood Klingon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "This planet smells, it must be the Klingons"
  • futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Cryptic, you need a Scottish networking engineer! Start recruiting.
  • sritthhsritthh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    milestfox wrote: »
    The whinging.. The whinging... The unbearable whinging.. when will it end.. cannot modern federation science develop an antigen for the whinging...

What exactly is whinging? It sounds like some sort of sex act involving wincing :) I do believe the word you were looking for is whining. I blame No Child Left Behind for all the bad spelling on the internet :P
This discussion has been closed.