test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Game Minimizes

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I've been having this problem for a little while and have no idea what causes it or how to stop it. I'll start up the game and shortly after logging into my toon or alts the game screen will minimize for no reason. It's happened 3 minutes into the game or 3 hours. During STFs, Lore, banking anytime and without warning. On two occasions it reset my screen resolution (in game only) to the lowest settings again during any mission or time.

I've submitted a ticket with the exact steps before it did it the last time but I cannot reproduce it at all. Has anyone else experienced this bug/issue?
Thanks in advance
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• stormrchandlerstormrchandler Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013

I am having the same problem , Someone had told me a few wks back how to fix it but my roommate actually did the work & didn't tell me what he did to fix it & it worked just fine ..he works all time now so he's hard to catch and its happening again..my fellow fleet members made some suggestions but nothing has worked ..I submitted a ticket but I have no idea how long they will take in getting back to me..have you found a solution for this quirk ?.. Thanks..

Storm Chandler
    USS TIAHMAT
    ANTKB Fleet