Comments

• edna#7310 edna Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Orions :rolleyes:
  • oldkhemaraaoldkhemaraa Member Posts: 1,039 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    TO: lazarus51166

Sir;
    People play KDF because they want the freedom to CHOOSE.

Its rather unuall in that. Klingon society it portrayed as traditional, conservative, and somewhat insular. Yet it portrays a society that offers a level of freedom very like what we of United States of America hold as ideals. The freedom to make your own way, make your own path, fortune and reputation on the strength of ones own abilities.

At a certain level they aw\e a rather raw, yet very dynamic society. They're protective of not only them selves, but see it as not only a responsibility, but a claimed right to protect lesser societies from what is decidedly worse laying in wait in the universe. Part of this is that the (fictional) historical fact that they were at one time a slave culture, held in bondage. It has a certain appeal.

Overall the faction has an appeal to a more mature measured mind set. We have a myth in western society in the modern world that youth is liberal, and more accepting of change.

This is incorrect. Any parent can tell you that youth hates sudden change. That youth is by nature conservative. Youth can adjust quickly but tend to do so by seeking to create more rules there by stifling and restricting change. I speak of the over all effects. Of course there are acceptions, but over all what I am describing is a historical fact.

I find it passing strange (being subject to the same societal prejudices as anyone else)
    to see players in the KDF faction being decidedly more liberal, and adventurous in thier thoughts and actions.

What I really want to ask is WHY so many federation faction players are so afraid of the KDF faction getting some advantage.. ((we are outnumbered by the UFP faction about 4 to 1 after all)) Is it a fear that thier majority will be diluted? It's not a concious thing. Is it simple gimmie greed, or something more? Something basic? What is it?

Trek is about exploring the human condition ((Kirk said, and wisely, that we are ALL human, giving the word I feel a much more important definition)) and about discovery.
    To boldly go. That is what trek is all about. It's not the story of Starfleet and the United Federation of Planets. That is just one of its settings. Its other settings are the peoples and cultures that make up not only it galaxy but the universe it is set in. Earthlings, Vulcan, Andorians, Klingon, the Borg, the Jem hadar, the Founders, the Romulans, and the Remans..and every other people and culture named and not named in Trek lore.

Its a meem that says we CAN be better then what we are. Of going beyond our personal, and societal limitations. Of not only dreaming, but reaching and achieving those dreams.

I'm not particularly wise, or knowledgable of the universe and culture, and people around me ((though there are times......)) but I have an advantage of age which grants a retrospective on what has gone before. Experience which is the only real personal guide I have, other then what I have either been taught, or learned from a life time of extensive reading and seeking after a better way to see the world as it is. I do dream, and I do consider other things that are possibilities.

(Else I wouldn't have forwarded the possibility that "Under the Raptors Wings" might be a KDF story arc.. which while I agree is not "entirely" likely, but is one of many possibilities..and while I'm at it, why are you so self restrictive dude? Open your thoughts to other possibilities. The human brain is a wonderfull thing and it's not there to keep ones ears from imploding in a self created void after all)

((if you like I could expound apon the how and why it could be, and why it would be desireable..I indeed have many thoughts on the subject, speculative as they are))

so Lazarus, lighten up.

The KDF player base as a whole accepts that we are NOT going to get everything we want come May. We do how ever have certain MINIMUM expectations which we have every RIGHT to expect if our chosen faction is going to be treated as full player faction compared to other MMO's. Let me give you some examples.

W.O.W., The Horde
    a i o n (had to get fancy there.. some bit of strangeness on the part of PWE forum setting.. aparently that is a banned word) and its Asmodean Faction.

umm while I'm at it, all player factions in any of the many NCSoft MMO titles.

Republic and empire factions in TOR.

These are the biggest of the Big boys.

Lets also note that PWE has a number of "bad guy" factions in it's MMO's that are well populated.

Establish Fact: Star Trek Online was released in an incomplete state and had to hit the ground running. Cryptic was not the original development studio, and they did not originally aquire the rights from CBS. They bought the rights from another studio that failed to deliver and collapsed. Reasons are immaterial and non germain to this statement.
    They had time to get the game playable. They did not have sufficient time to complete the KDF which was part of the original plan. There is a record of public statements that CAN NOT be refuted to this effect. Cryptic, had to make what has since become a very unpopular decision to a large portion of it perspective customer base, and that was to suspend development of the KDF faction and get the game released before the deadline which would have stripped the licence from them. It was a "Use it or loose it" situation.
    Nothing quite like having one TRIBBLE against the wall facing a firing squad.

Could Cryptic have fleshed out the KDF faction before now. Of course they could have. Would it have been a financially wise decision vis a vis the studios owner at the time the game was released (Atari). Apparently not as Atari both domesticly in the US, and internationally was in serious financial trouble (US operation have survived, but in Europe last I heard they have gone into recievership and are currently a matter for the courts)
    AFter the purchase of Cryptic by PWI from Atari could they then have chosen to develop the KDF faction. Yes of course they could have. Would it have effected PWI..again obviously yes. Was PWI willing to let them. We do not know, nor are we likely to ever be told. Since that time STO has become a valued revenue generating part of the PWE/PWI family of products ((I may not be a PWI stock holder but thier quarterly and annual reports are a matter of public record.. go read them..most enlightening!))

Could Cryptic/PWI get away with turning STO into a single faction game by eliminating the KDF faction or folding it into the Federation faction? Of course they can. They might loose up to 1/3 of thier users from fall out, but the rest of them would still be there and generating revenue. Would it be a smart financial decision reguarding the long term existance and revenue generating ability of the product (yes, STO is a product)?

In a word.. No. Not measured against the performance of other MMO's products out there in the market place. To optimally perform in the market place the game needs and requires a certain level of faction based PvP. Multi faction MMO's are the big performers out there. Single POV MMO's have proven to have limited appeal over all. Going that path with a Trek based MMO would clearly be a poor utilization of the revenue generating possibilities of this IP. Revenue drives development in this industry. Revenue must offset development costs, and generate profit beyond the costs of continued development of the property. If development is not continued the property eventually dies, or ceases to become profitable. This is what happened to City of Hero's under NCSoft. That title while not yet unprofitable was going to be crossing that line when placed against the the Marvel, and DC based IP products that had come online and chose to shut the game down before it turned into a libility. I might not have agreed with them, but I do see the why of it.

There are a handfull of genre specific MMO titles that STO directly competes against. EVE..(with what? 5-6 factions..STO is down right conservative!) TOR, the upcomeing Lonestar from NCSoft, and a handfull of others, most fairly minor players with dedicated audiences. Including a couple that are in development which WILL take customers away from all of the above when they releases.

STO in the long term needs a healthy vibrant KDF faction. And it eventually needs to add other factions. ANd the sooner the studio can get them plugged in the better, because as the game matures and grows the amount of work required to add another faction also increases. There is room for "mini" factions in the game, but the KDF, the RSE, the Jem Hadar/trueway Cardassians etc are to appropriate subjects for mini factions. They're star empires after all! It wouldn't be doing right by the IP's lore to say the least.

All of the above is why I cannot realisticly belive Cryptic Studio's development team is going to short change the KDF faction this time around. It would be contra-indicated for the long term servival and profitability of the MMO. They may not be able to put in all they want with in the time frame they have, but they can flesh out the faction sufficiently come may release to make the faction more attractive to NEW players, and laying the ground work for further end game content releases, specificly territorial persistant PvP. And putting the WAR back into the Federation-Klingon conflict. Yes of course they'll have to do a bit of retconing.. Meh! Big Deal, nothing new to the trek IP.. after all, there "Enterprise" (tm).. get over it.

Blarg, 'nuff typing.. must go virtually cause mayhem now..

Khemaraa sends.
    "I aim to misbehave" - Malcolm Reynolds
    edited March 2013
    ...and while I'm at it.. ((jeeez does this guy NOT know when to shut up? Uhhh, nope.))

If by any small chance this has gotten the attention of folks at Cryptic....

I could use a job. Something interesting. Could you use an in house computer technician II?
    (ok, more of a computer mechanic, but I am good at what I do..all of it self taught, 25 years experience!)..Don't need to be paid oodles and scoodles.. $10 or so an hour plus profit sharing to start. You could always pay me more later as you find out how good I really am.

Bring me in to be the KDF "Owner" if you don't have one.. I can even assist the PvP owner. Gracious! I might even post less! *mischevious grin* It would be fun! Contact me via a board message, or via my accounts E-mail and we can talk. If I can be assured there might be some real interest, THEN I'll go ahead and jump through the corporate entity filters and do paperwork stuff. Certainly there has been plenty to show a bit about who I am on there boards the last three years.

Khemaraa Iron Hand sends
  • zipagatzipagat Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I would like to point out that going from the new teaser that literally just went up its not looking good for anything of substance for us in May.

Though I would totally support either you or Roach for being the voice of the KDF at Cryptic.
    edited March 2013
    huh.. 19 days, plus hours and min. Ok, thats still in March, not in May.. March 20th to be specific.

SO thats the release on "Under the Raptors Wings"

I see nothing pro or con there about KDF faction expectations. Looks like a FE to me.

I was so hoping for a KDF story line to suck players into starting KDF charaters to draw them into playing in the faction. Oh well, there will be other opportunities...*grin*

The Studio does have the personell to both crank out a multistory FE and develop factional content now.

Khemaraa sends.
  • snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    zipagat wrote: »
    Though I would totally support either you or Roach for being the voice of the KDF at Cryptic.

I wouldn't wish that on either of them. Their best days doing such a job would be like smashing your face repeatedly into a brick wall. The worst days?

I like both of them far too much to put them into such a thankless position.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crusty8maccrusty8mac Member Posts: 1,381 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    huh.. 19 days, plus hours and min. Ok, thats still in March, not in May.. March 20th to be specific.

DStahl told Jupiter Radio that they would want to talk to him in late March. I'm guessing that is when Cryptic will unveil their plans for May, and start sharing in a big way what is actually involved.
  • altechachanaltechachan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013

I see nothing pro or con there about KDF faction expectations. Looks like a FE to me.

I was so hoping for a KDF story line to suck players into starting KDF charaters to draw them into playing in the faction. Oh well, there will be other opportunities...*grin*

The Studio does have the personell to both crank out a multistory FE and develop factional content now.

Khemaraa sends.

For Khemaraa: http://crypticstudios.com/openings
    Member since November 2009... I think.
    (UFP) Ragnar
    edited March 2013
    eh.. I rather them drop me a line to know if its even a possability they might be interested in me. I could possibly fill one of two of the listed jobs. More likely the job would have to be created.

Snoggymack; I've done the brick wall thing.. once you develop a good calus and some scar tissue its not so bad if the pay and the rest of the job is good. *grin*

Khemaraa sends
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited March 2013

<snicker>
    Looks like they have alot of Chiefs but no Indians.

:D
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • banzaizapbanzaizap Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I've been in game since the beta. Why am I still playing a Klingon?

For Honor and Glory!

To tweak the noses of my Fed playing friends.

As a Fed, flying around and blowing everything up doesn't quite feel in-character. Works fine for the KDF.

The personality of the DOff missions is much more fun, and most missions, in fact. Many of the Klingon versions, while being fewer and farther in between, do have more flavor and fun than the clinical Federation approach. Fed officers seldom curse in their briefings.

Kar'Fi Carrier is my favorite ship in the game. My Fed character is waffling between ships, but my Klingon Main has been in the Battlefish since she got it.

Cheering the Underdog. I like taking the lesser-trod path, so I have no fears about being outnumbered 4 to 1. Three of those four kinda suck anyway. I'd take a Klingon Warrior over any four Federation Lapdogs any day. (tweak tweak)

(digression)
    As far as the upcoming Thing To Be Released, I expect it to be Sela's Revenge, with an Inconian-supported Bad Romulan Fleet showing up and attacking Tau Dewa. Those last remaining locked planets will unlock with the battle and adventure zones.
    (/digression)
  • ooiueooiue Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I play KDF because the Fed faction is boring. Their ships have the same style most of the time, I've been to most of the places there and most of their stuff is worthless to me.

I started playing KDF because its more interesting. I love the ship designs (because they're all different an alien), I love the Klingons and I like the Klingon history and language.

I play KDF also because of my character, who is actually an alien, but I play him the most because of the history I wrote for him and his species.

:)
    Play my missions on Holodeck!
    Return of Ja'Dok Series (6 Part Series)
    Enemy of the Exile Series (4 Part Series)
    Task Force Ja'Dok Series (3 Part Series)
  • madblooddollmadblooddoll Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    without more actual good clothes for the female aliens (since i dislike the other female options) i'll never go back to playing. I just play swtor. All the kdf stuff is really unattractive to me. Like the kdf environmental suit, they should take those thigh boots with those boots and make them boots we can wear on our normal characters. Can't tint stockings (on either side) sucks.
  • nyxinumznyxinumz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    KDF used to be a dedicated hardcore element of STO but over the three years that core has slowly eroded away to very few people now and even those who were apart of the 'hardcore element' drift back and forth from the game. Most of the KDF are mouth breathing knuckle draggers who want to be 'badazz' or are 35 year old neckbeards pretending to be 15 year old girls playing orion slave girls with no clothes.
  • lordkratos1974lordkratos1974 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    sander233 wrote: »
    Because KDF have the Gorn, and I like lizards almost as much as I like sharks.

Because I like biting people in the face, knocking them down with the butt of my pulsewave disruptor shotgun and blasting them to Gre'thor as they stagger to their feet.

Because I like, nay, love my Tac Bortasqu' - the Tyrannosaurus rex of battlecruisers.

Because I like to get away with doing evil things, like abducting Vulcans and selling them to Orion slavers.

Because I like beaming down on away missions surrounded by scantily-clad Orion females.

Because I like to feel invincible, even when I'm the underdog.

Because when you mix one part Saurian brandy, one part Romulan ale, two parts Cardassian Kanar and three parts bloodwine together you get... I forget what Jane called it. But it really gets you *****-faced in a hurry, and I like it.

And because I like Klingons. I like everything about them. The language, the history, the music, the mating rituals, the whole unworldly brutality of the culture.

Whenever people on the forums try to get me down because KDF is "half a faction" and will never be finished, I just have to log on General Ssharki and everything feels better. I am a Gorn general authorized by the Klingon High Council to take out the biggest, battlecruiser in the KDF fleet and go marauding through any sector of space I want to. I have got nothing to complain about.

Sure, things could always be better, and its nice to dream of better things. In real life I dream of someday trading in my twenty-year-old Nissan for a Ferrari. But I like my Nissan. I'm happy with it for now. And in STO, I really like General Ssharki and IKS Norgh'a'Qun, and I'm happy with the Empire as it is for now.

Exactly the reason why i love to be Klingon. Because it is different. Dont get me wrong, i love Star Trek but i LOVE being the bad guy as well. Fed side is to goody goody for my liking.
  • mondoidmondoid Member Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Because we want to. No other reason should be needed.
  • vitzhvitzh Member Posts: 519
    edited March 2013
    mondoid wrote: »
    Because we want to. No other reason should be needed.

I swear some Fed players can't get concept is that people want to just play KDF faction and not be Fed at all in any way shape or form.
    Exactly the reason why i love to be Klingon. Because it is different. Dont get me wrong, i love Star Trek but i LOVE being the bad guy as well. Fed side is to goody goody for my liking.

Sorry to bust your bubble but actually the KDF are the GOOD guys in STO if you follow the story they made for it. The Feds are actually the bad guys. The Feds THINK they are the good guys but are actually TRIBBLE up the galaxy. Who attacks a Romulan Civilian Medical Facility without proper intel or chose not to investigate when they are told there is an Undine infiltrator onboard their ship?
  • tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Because KDF battlecruisers are so much better in an STF then the Federation's ....cannonless things.
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • rakija879rakija879 Member Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Klingon really need a blood festival event to ease their pain :D
    BTW I play kdf too and I like my old obsolete bop and every time when I kill a fed in pvp I know the kdf might grows in the eyes of my enemies :P Bringing honor to the Empire and my House :D
  • bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Why not? Its KLINGON!!!
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
  • alopenalopen Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    wirtdd wrote: »
    Again with that. No, KDF players don't come form another planet, they are not more mature or less mature, no more pro and no less pro. KDF players are nothing but nerdy geeks, like any other ST fan, that happen to like the stinky aliens. :P Thats all.

Well Qonos isn't filled with idiotic ramblings like Earth Space Dock. Each side has its fair share of kiddies. Fed side tends to have more players who have no idea what they are doing in STF's or PvP matches. Sorry, its not even close in this regard. Although among the better players, skills are probrably fairly equal. It aslo seems to have more foreign players who don't respond to chat in English. So Fed's need to accept the fact they have a higher proportion of lost puppies in their ranks and stop denying the superiority of KDF :D
  • krell83stokrell83sto Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    All of you know the situation about KDF. Cryptic doesn't treat us fairly. Cryptic doesn't give equal representation. And now Cryptic is ready to insult all of KDF player making a new playable faction named "romulan s**ker".
    We don't get unique ship since a long time. Federation got 9 ships 3 packs of 3 for each class. And Klingon got nothing.
    We have less uniform.
    Everything is more expensive for klingons.
    We have less unique episode, and most of episode are copy/paste from fed.
    We have less species.
    We have less fixs but we have more bugs (First City has hole, and some maps are unfinished).
    We lost our unique consoles for crappy fed consoles.

Anyway! Why are we still playing klingon? What's the reason we are still playing Klingon?
    Not even playing.

12 KDF lvl 50s (12 Fed as Well but only 7 lvl 50s)
    5 Tactical
    4 Engineer
    3 Science

I last logged in for the Free ship at the year 4 party.

Don't see any reason to until something changes for the KDF.

I miss the Tier 1 B'rel.........

If they every do "Finish" the KDF I'd roll another KDF character, I'd even buy the slots.

But the "Track Record" with Cryptic and the KDF says it All......

"...just look at my track record for making the improvements that I said we would with the KDF and judge by that." - Dan Stahl
  • tinkerstormtinkerstorm Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    krell83sto wrote: »

I miss the Tier 1 B'rel.........
    I have only one KDF character. He still has his T1 BoP in storage.
  • goku5030goku5030 Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Do we need a history lesson AGAIN on how KDF players have had to adapt and overcome several rounds of the factions ships getting nerfed because UFP players were catching it in the short in PvP instead of learning how to PvP?

After all, if PvP were strait forward then there likely wouldn't have been such a screaming need for a PvP clinic to teach players.. mostly fed players.. how to go toe to toe with KDF players and win.. not to mention the fed players that did learn PvP early on and have dominated blue on blue PvP. Classes on skill, weapon and console synergies so player learn to put together better build in both thier character, and thier ships.

Noth'n wrong with the KDF faction that a little content wouldn't fix..

Speaking of content....

Daniel Stahl has CONFIRMED that the new tutorial is coming... from previous information we all ready know the tutorial is for new level 1 players. WHY bother to put a starting player KDF tutorial if you NOT going to have the low level mission content? It stands to reason that we are going to see level 1-20 mission content. They don't even need to make ships for ranks 1-20 because they're all ready there, left over from game launch!

What is a question is "Are we going to get anything more for the faction other then the Turoial, and mission content from 1-20?". In theory we have been led to belive there will be more then just that. We players just don't know what it is yet...

It could be that "Under the Raptors wings could be the name for the KSF level 1-20 story arc?!? Now Cryptic might even sweeten the pot my creating a account wide unlock for compleating the story arc. Certainly no reason why they could not. Start knocking down the stupid player created wall between the factions. No one is locked then into playing either FED or KDF, and then would even get rewarded for playing both. All ready its been discovered that its just a tad easier to grinding dilithium KDF side (still a dayly limit capping refining but still..)

What I've stated above is just a possibility.. but I also recall pod casts over the last 3 years where the concept of account wide rewards for content was discussed with dev team members. So its not entirly out of line. Federations characters have have the whole swords arc in Romulan space, why not have the KDF have its romulan arc? The KDF and the Romulans have been going nose to nose far longer then the Federation and the RSE after all. It would also stand right in line with how PWE chooses to do things in a number of thier titles. Something that does just happen to get overlooked by the majority around here from time to time.

We KDF have been pretty clearly told though to expect nothing before May. Seeing that right here and now we have 60 plus days untill we actually have something in hand, I'm going to go figure out the best way to splash Kumari's with a Fleet Tor'Khat Battlecruiser flown by science captain..

See ya'll in game.

how about who cares who likes what faction and what what ... play what you like pvp can be won bye any faction just takes skill O_o... I play romulan I don't play federation but I am on the fed side... I like romulans does that make me fed hater no.. I just like romulans just like you like klings... don't care really enjoy the game you play your way..you pay for the game ships you brought and your happy its all that really matters everything else ..don't matter just enjoy what you got and have fun..
  • silverashes1silverashes1 Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    goku5030 wrote: »
    how about who cares who likes what faction and what what ... play what you like pvp can be won bye any faction just takes skill O_o... I play romulan I don't play federation but I am on the fed side... I like romulans does that make me fed hater no.. I just like romulans just like you like klings... don't care really enjoy the game you play your way..you pay for the game ships you brought and your happy its all that really matters everything else ..don't matter just enjoy what you got and have fun..

necropost much?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • timezargtimezarg Member Posts: 1,268
    edited August 2013

To rephrase the OP title: Why did you unearth an old post that will simply cause more airing of grievances. . .and do so with a poorly-written post that's barely readable?
    tIqIpqu' 'ej nom tIqIp
  • blagormblagorm Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Anyway! Why are we still playing klingon? What's the reason we are still playing Klingon?

Anyways, JOIN FED If You Don't Like The KDF.... You Seem To Complain Good About It After All...
    R'tolves Will Spread Thier Peace and Will Prevail Over the Hostiles Who Dare Hurt Such A Isolationist Consitutional Monarchy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • misterde3misterde3 Member Posts: 4,195 Arc User
    edited August 2013

Do you know what the fact that you respond to a post someone else made FIVE MONTHS ago made makes you?
    Yeah I thought so.
  • blagormblagorm Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I play a character in the KDF, because they have Gorn's and Gorn's are cool. :cool:

All other arguments are invalid!

=3

Look for my Gorn FE Post in the Discussions Chat. You MIGHT be interested in it
    R'tolves Will Spread Thier Peace and Will Prevail Over the Hostiles Who Dare Hurt Such A Isolationist Consitutional Monarchy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • icsairgunsicsairguns Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    wirtdd wrote: »
    Again with that. No, KDF players don't come form another planet, they are not more mature or less mature, no more pro and no less pro. KDF players are nothing but nerdy geeks, like any other ST fan, that happen to like the stinky aliens. :P Thats all.

I disagree, every since LOR release it has gone down hill not because of the ships or any of that that's all (as always a work in progress) but because of all the kids that came from fed side. all saying " im not new to game just kdf" meaning they were the brats that most of us were avoiding, and they have now invaded us. and almost always in a rommy toon. its gotten so bad that our fleet has even stopped recruiting romulan toons and pretty much any species other than Klingon.

I am a middle aged star trek fan, but I play KDF because I hate the federation and all the liberal TRIBBLE they spew. I like the IDEA of freedom we get.

What Klingons evolved into after TOS with an honor based lifestyle always interested me, much a feudal Japan did in history. and up until LoR except on very rare occasion it felt that way on Qo'nos now might as well be at DS9 or Drozona. so I avoid my homeworld now. in favor of ganalda station and fleet base. only going 'HOME" for the random Foundry mission.
    Trophies for killing FEDS ahh those were the days. Ch'ar%20POST%20LoR.JPG