test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Excenge BUG???

buendijabuendija Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited February 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Can anyone confirm this -> is it normal to not see your puts on sale on excange? I put 61 Tribble carrcass for 130 000 EC. And when i put it on excange i can not see it on excange when i search for it. i cant even see any of items on excange for tribble carracass. but there were about 400 items as i look for it before this last patch.. does this happened to you? and when i put some other items, i cant find them on excange. Lets say the item is Metreon Particle Trace. there are 87 items on excange right now. and i put my MPT for 28 000EC but total number of items on excange is not higher, it remains on 87. its like excange allow my bid, but wont show it there. i havent sold anything for three days now....
Post edited by buendija on

Comments

• buendijabuendija Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    despite i put the most lower bid on excange.
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Refine your search to be as presice as possible...

but yes... what you describe is very normal.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • daedalus304daedalus304 Member Posts: 1,049 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    you dont see your own postings, primarily because you dont need to, it shows you what you would buy, and since you cannot buy from yourself it doesnt show your posting.

not a bug, it is a perfectly reasonable working as intended system, the exchange is not the WoW auction house.
    edited February 2013
    im just not sure is it normal to not see your item on excange because you cannot buy your item, or it some kind of bug, and sometimes you can see it and then you cant.. i put some batterys for 1EC and i sold it after few hours but still i wasnt able to saw total items on excange rising..
  • hrci2907hrci2907 Member Posts: 648 Media Corps
    edited February 2013
    actually you see your own postings!
    "This is your ultimate STO Youtube channel!"
    https://youtube.com/user/MyBalkanGaming
    edited February 2013
    you dont see your own postings, primarily because you dont need to, it shows you what you would buy, and since you cannot buy from yourself it doesnt show your posting.

not a bug, it is a perfectly reasonable working as intended system, the exchange is not the WoW auction house.

thanks.. if you have time, can you check bid for tribble carracass, just check it is it there :P
    edited February 2013
    hrci2907 wrote: »
    actually you see your own postings!

i swear i saw it one time, long ago... but not sure
    edited February 2013
    nope, didnt work.. im so mad, i can trade regular.. ughhhh
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Tribble Carcass is listed under "Commodities".

Proof: screenshot2013020905223.jpg
  • alphadarkwolf666alphadarkwolf666 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I've been having ALOT of problems with posting items on the exchange. I'll put the items up for sale and they won't show in the list as being posted. I do know that sometimes they show up in different locations on the exchange and I'll do a refined search for them in every slot they could be in, but they are nowhere to be found. This is a major issue for me and I'm sure for many others within the game because the exchange is a sorce of energy credits when players need them to purchase other items that are needed. This has been an issue for many months and I feel this needs immediate attention. It's not just one or two items that won't post, but several or more that I've experienced. If you can't see them posted, neither can anyone else. :mad:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Destroy the enemy, just save some for me!
  • raythilo2345raythilo2345 Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My Exchange listing of a Photon Torpedo Launcher was not showing in the search catergory with the other listing...but when I search for my party popper in a different search its listing show up in the search catergory as it should...I assume bug.

ID #1,476,894.
  • russell1997russell1997 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I had a stack of Strange Alien artifacts and master keys posted days ago that never sold. I recalled them, reposted just under the current price but when i search i do no see them listed.

I am searching by rarity (Rare, Common) in all cases. I've noticed this for several months, something is up?
  • russell1997russell1997 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    greif, looks like the issue is you need to further refine by selected a category as well. basically exchange filters are borked if you are searching general and not specific.