test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Do you fill out the bio on your characters?

2»

Comments

• Options
    fraghul2000fraghul2000 Member Posts: 1,590 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    On most of them (including Boffs), once they reach a certain progression. It's not only so others can read it, but also to act as an reminder what I originally wanted to do with that character.

It includes a bit of info on the background story, ships commanded, when they joined the current crew (in case of Boffs) and how i leveled them.
  • Options
    janusforbearejanusforbeare Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I just put in the timeline/progression of my officers using the 2409 date as a guide ex.

251208.10 = August 10, 2512(2012 for us)

Okay, kind of a belated quote (seeing as how it's from the first page, but...

You can get the "official" STO stardate from the loadscreens. At the moment, it's 90752.91. The stardate is the first number that appears in the bottom left.

And no, I don't have a bio filled out on my main. I've thought about it, but I never manage to sit around doing nothing for long enough. Maybe I would, if I was in a RP fleet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    lukeminherexxlukeminherexx Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    You can get the "official" STO stardate from the loadscreens. At the moment, it's 90752.91. The stardate is the first number that appears in the bottom left.

THANKS!! I have left stardates off of my storyline posts due to having no idea what determined the stardate! Is there anyone nerdy enough to know what determines the star date? No offense intended, because once told, I guess I will be nerdy enough to know it as well! :)

To answer the OP:
    Yes. Some I have formed into the characters I want them to be immediately, while others have developed in my head as I received them.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else. -Einstein