Install Arc
Options

Need for an Engineer in high level PvP?

2»

Comments

• Options
    magnumoftheblackmagnumoftheblack Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I am just waiting for the "Nerf Engineers, they are OP." Threads to start coming out when people realise that Engineers are actually good in PVP.
  • Options
    doomiciledoomicile Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I am just waiting for the "Nerf Engineers, they are OP." Threads to start coming out when people realise that Engineers are actually good in PVP.

Kills and Capturing wins PvP, not soaking damage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    chk231chk231 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    doomicile wrote: »
    Kills and Capturing wins PvP, not soaking damage.

My 4 shield heals, 3 hull repairs, and reverse shield polarity would beg to differ. Oh, and I can't forget hazard emitters, and miracle worker, those are important too. I may not be able to kill you, but you won't be killing me either. You set up a ship to survive, and the engineering captain will thrive.
  • Options
    hurleybirdhurleybird Member Posts: 909
    edited February 2013

They really aren't, especially not in premades. Take it from a premade guy who used to play engineer almost exclusively back in the day.
    chk231 wrote: »
    My 4 shield heals, 3 hull repairs, and reverse shield polarity would beg to differ. Oh, and I can't forget hazard emitters, and miracle worker, those are important too. I may not be able to kill you, but you won't be killing me either. You set up a ship to survive, and the engineering captain will thrive.

Pug mentality.
  • Options
    bobtheyakbobtheyak Member Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    hurleybird wrote: »
    They really aren't, especially not in premades. Take it from a premade guy who used to play engineer almost exclusively back in the day.

And has rarely played since then ;)
  • Options
    hurleybirdhurleybird Member Posts: 909
    edited February 2013
    bobtheyak wrote: »
    And has rarely played since then ;)

For good reason ;)
  • Options
    arctos1717arctos1717 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Regardless of devs showing no love for engineers, I'll keep playing only with my Eng/Cruisier, trying to make it better every day.

Every dog has its day, and I'm waiting for mine :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    blaz3rdudeblaz3rdude Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    and much more :D:D:D