test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing Skills

I am missing a lot of my skills from my officers in my slots on ship mode (in space). The officers have the skills but they went missing from my quick slots. When I click the pad to add them back, none of them are even listed. I added back some of the phasers that also went missing, but not any of my officer skills are present to drag, and they are not in any of the 10 rows (of slots).
Thoughts?
Thank you.
Joined STO 20091001. Started playing STO 20120303. Yup, waited 2.5 years for them to go free-to-play. ; Christian, Borg, Time Lord, ninja! I am that hero!
Post edited by thehidden on

Comments

• jkstocbrjkstocbr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Just a quick question, did this happen after you finished the 3 year anniversary mission? Check that your Boffs are in fact in their Stations. They pop out of their stations after this mission, which means thier skills wont appear on the list.
  • thehiddenthehidden Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    No. I not done that mission. Just logged in, first time in months.
    Joined STO 20091001. Started playing STO 20120303. Yup, waited 2.5 years for them to go free-to-play. ; Christian, Borg, Time Lord, ninja! I am that hero!
  • mbp101287mbp101287 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Go to your ship status screen. Deselect each boff slot and reselect them. Known issue since s7 came out.
    edited February 2013
    When I signed back it, surprisingly, the game did that for me automatically.

I am all set, thanks.
    edited February 2013
    Wow, I just did that Temporal daily quest I heard about and then lost them again. Egads! All duty officers were set off so I had to turn them back on again.