test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannot Connect to the Account Sever

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
This is like the the first season all over again. Getting frustrating now. Nothing but problems. I get disconnected from a SFTF and can't connect to the account server numerous times. Untick EU proxy and then can. But round over and no drop. Cheers.

But the timer is still counting down before I can do that one again. That is not broken FYI.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Not logging in for me either.

Works fine when I set proxy to none, however it aint liking the old EU proxy...
    edited December 2011
    Same thing just happened to me. It wouldn't reconnect to login server.
    When I found this thread and unchecked EU proxy, I got back in again. But by then my team's STF was over and no drop for me.

Had 3 random disconnects today now. All happened towards the end of an STF and all resulted in no drops for me. Quite angry now.
    edited December 2011
    I suppose I can confirm the EU proxy isn't working right as Ive disabled it and have not had a problem since, only today I DC'd from elite infected and get the hour stf debuff and fail a space stf for the first time..
    :(
    Things don't work all the time, but it would be nice if cryptic found out first and put a message up etc.

apologies to the infected guys I was with, if they read this
    edited December 2011
    Having problems here too, i can log on ....up to the character selection process, but after i choose my toon...i keep getting disconnected loading map. Whether I choose safe login or not and it doesn't matter what toon i choose either. I keep getting an account log in error. :(
    edited December 2011
    I had disconnects all the time when testing on tribble. Normally one within the first 0-15 mins then fine. Had some on holodeck after release as well. When they happen in sftf it is a pain in the *** with the hour lockout if you don't make it back within whatever time it needs to be. I have had EU proxy set for well over a year.

Oh nice another disconnect in SFTF. Managed to get back in without a problem this time.
    edited December 2011
    I Get a Disconnect on my laptop after character selection screen when accessing thru a specific wifi server (id rather not say where) but when i access on my home wifi network using the same laptop or via my wired desktop, i log in fine... What Gives? the easy explanation would be the specific outside server im trying to access thru but i dont buy that... i have no problems accessing anything else on the web and i know others are playing the hell out of other games and online programing... Anyone?
    edited December 2011
    Having the same problem cannot log in
    edited December 2011
    Got the same problem connecting after today's Account maintenance, switching off proxy allowed me to login though. Just hope I don't get the bad lag that comes with the proxy turned off.
    edited December 2011
    you can add my name to the list

eu proxy is borked
    edited December 2011
    +1

EU proxy has been causing me connection issues for the last week or so.

Might also be the reason behind the 10 minute+ loading screens I'm experiencing (mainly happens when going to ESD).
    edited December 2011
    +1

I can't login :(
    edited December 2011
    +1

EU proxy has been causing me connection issues for the last week or so.

Might also be the reason behind the 10 minute+ loading screens I'm experiencing (mainly happens when going to ESD).

hm, so this is why I was stuck on loading screen. I disabled EU proxy and I can play. I hope they fix it.
    edited December 2011
    Turning off the (EU-)proxy helped me.
  • atumiskatumisk Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    How do you disable the EU proxy?
  • grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    atumisk wrote: »
    How do you disable the EU proxy?
    Proxy settings are in the 'options' menu of the Launcher...
  • lastwolf25lastwolf25 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I get log in and after that I'm stuck or getting send back to log in position everytime, I'm not using proxys at all and I'd been like this since yesterday, at night it got fixed but now it's back and I hate it it's just like being in SWTOR again were I couldnt even log in to play once and olny answer from their costumer support was that it was my fault for not being in USA or europe