What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    *OOC: I forget the Valiant is what class again? Just trying to get my facts straight.*

*The Conference is now starting to fill with delegates, The Federation, Republic, Klingons searching the grounds.*

*Dorman is patrolling around with his own men, finding explosives black market old types, The Klingons are searching the people for weapons and detonators. Even skin and teeth. They have pulled 13 people off to the side for questioning. Preston is pacing around the office. This is too easy.*

Preston: *James is sitting off in a chair in the office.* We are finding would be assassins and bombs too easily...

James: I still can't imagine why someone would want to destroy civilization that has progressed into something closer to the future.

Preston: The individual believes something else entirely. He believes that the universe is heading down the wrong path, it is possible that he thinks that M was a newtype. He is wrong in that assumption, M was a artificial bio android given a few abilities to link with Cortana and not much else. His reconstruction by the synthesizers has also shown that he was indeed modified some. All M was being was a mass murdering revolutionary.

James: I don't think we are going to find the assassin in the traditional sense. Given the reach I suspect he has.

Preston: Fair idea... Split up.

OOC: It's a lite version the S.H.I.E.L.D. Supercarrier.
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    *Preston taps into a private secure channel. Its the President of the Federation and most of the galactic leaders. The conversation is melancholy but serious. Preston eases the delegates to take it easy. Nothing will go wrong. His charisma is infectious as the rest begin to arrive.*

Preston: I need to find this person...

*OCC: If you want your guys to work with him that will be fine. *
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    OOC: It's a lite version the S.H.I.E.L.D. Supercarrier.

*OOC: Ok. My memory on small details is not that good.*
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    *OOC: I forget the Valiant is what class again? Just trying to get my facts straight.*

*The Conference is now starting to fill with delegates, The Federation, Republic, Klingons searching the grounds.*

*Dorman is patrolling around with his own men, finding explosives black market old types, The Klingons are searching the people for weapons and detonators. Even skin and teeth. They have pulled 13 people off to the side for questioning. Preston is pacing around the office. This is too easy.*

Preston: *James is sitting off in a chair in the office.* We are finding would be assassins and bombs too easily...

James: I still can't imagine why someone would want to destroy civilization that has progressed into something closer to the future.

Preston: The individual believes something else entirely. He believes that the universe is heading down the wrong path, it is possible that he thinks that M was a newtype. He is wrong in that assumption, M was a artificial bio android given a few abilities to link with Cortana and not much else. His reconstruction by the synthesizers has also shown that he was indeed modified some. All M was being was a mass murdering revolutionary.

James: I don't think we are going to find the assassin in the traditional sense. Given the reach I suspect he has.

Preston: Fair idea... Split up.

*Matt is in the Pres-Sec armour directly behind the Republic President. Sam and T'mar are searching the second storey corridors for anyone or anything suspicious.*

Sam: This is too easy. Maybe intel got it wrong?

T'mar: Maybe.

Sam: I'll go check upstairs--

T'mar: Woah, orders, remember? We stick together.

Sam: Fine.

*The two head up to the third storey, where the room Matt and T'mar had been told about by Mason was situated.*

*Matt's position.*

Matt: Nothing yet.

Daniel *Comm.*: Keep watching. Allington hasn't done anything yet, but she seems to be trying to draw herself away from the lieutenant.

Matt: Hold on. I see an unusual concentration of Omega Particles. It's right below the UFP and Romulan Bleachers.

Daniel *Over Comm.*: Preston, there's a strange concentration of Omega below the Fed-Rom bleachers. Check it out.

*The Chamber starts to fill as Chancellor Ja'ros and Praetor Vala enter. A S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent pulls Vala off to the side so Preston can check the Omega Signature.*
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    *Matt is in the Pres-Sec armour directly behind the Republic President. Sam and T'mar are searching the second storey corridors for anyone or anything suspicious.*

Sam: This is too easy. Maybe intel got it wrong?

T'mar: Maybe.

Sam: I'll go check upstairs--

T'mar: Woah, orders, remember? We stick together.

Sam: Fine.

*The two head up to the third storey, where the room Matt and T'mar had been told about by Mason was situated.*

*Matt's position.*

Matt: Nothing yet.

Daniel *Comm.*: Keep watching. Allington hasn't done anything yet, but she seems to be trying to draw herself away from the lieutenant.

Matt: Hold on. I see an unusual concentration of Omega Particles. It's right below the UFP and Romulan Bleachers.

Daniel *Over Comm.*: Preston, there's a strange concentration of Omega below the Fed-Rom bleachers. Check it out.

*The Chamber starts to fill as Chancellor Ja'ros and Praetor Vala enter. A S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent pulls Vala off to the side so Preston can check the Omega Signature.*

*Preston is underneath the postion. Flashlight on and using his more than his given senses. *

*The air is dense and heavy. Warm with all the people coming in. But there is a evil here.. Like a large gargoyle. *

Preston: *Taps his comm.* Daniel. Found it. Its a generator... but if we move it. It will explode. *The machine begins to beep louder..*

Damn it. I need a bomb squad now!
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    J'tal has taken a position near the back of the room at the conference.where he can see almost everything and can watch his agents and vala.making sure everyone is safe. He now can only wait.

Ooc: will be back in about an hour and a half.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    *Preston is underneath the postion. Flashlight on and using his more than his given senses. *

*The air is dense and heavy. Warm with all the people coming in. But there is a evil here.. Like a large gargoyle. *

Preston: *Taps his comm.* Daniel. Found it. Its a generator... but if we move it. It will explode. *The machine begins to beep louder..*

Damn it. I need a bomb squad now!

Daniel *Comm.*: Damn! Forrester, check beneath your position! Alpha Team, move in and disarm that bomb before it goes off!

*A bomb squad runs to Preston's position and begins examining the bomb.*

Tech: Looks like an XK37 Unit. Republic tech.

*He removes the faceplate to reveal the detonation assembly.*

Remote detonator by the looks of it. Looks like a long range transceiver. You're bomber is probably in orbit.

I can disarm it.

*He places an EMP charge on the casing and activates a jamming field.*

And...

*He cuts a connection with a laser cutter*

Got it!

*The Generator stops beeping and goes silent, but keeps emitting Omega Particles.*

Okay... that was too easy.

*He removes the detonation assembly to look at the generator itself.*

Right, this I can't deactivate. The motion sensor's still active, and there's a transport inhibitor in place.

*Matt's position. He sees a human walk into the Romulan booth behind Tarok. Matt sees a brief yellow flash.*

Matt: Forrester to all points. I've got a human New-Type inside the Romulan Booth.

*A Romulan Guard drags the assassin off and discovers it's an android made to mimic a New-Type. If they hadn't found it, they'd have never realised it was an android.*

Romulan Guard: Takor to all points. Target neutralised.

*He deactivates the android.*

Daniel *Comm.*: Nice job, Forrester. You and Preston keep looking. T'mar, don't let Allington out of your sight. If she's gonna move, she'll have to do it soon.

I'll keep monitoring the security channel.

*OOC: To make something clear, Matt is using both a channel to Preston, T'mar, and Daniel, aswell as a Security Channel as part of security. Daniel's just using a Channel to T'mar, Matt, and Preston, but is listening to the Security Channel.*
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Daniel *Comm.*: Damn! Forrester, check beneath your position! Alpha Team, move in and disarm that bomb before it goes off!

*A bomb squad runs to Preston's position and begins examining the bomb.*

Tech: Looks like an XK37 Unit. Republic tech.

*He removes the faceplate to reveal the detonation assembly.*

Remote detonator by the looks of it. Looks like a long range transceiver. You're bomber is probably in orbit.

I can disarm it.

*He places an EMP charge on the casing and activates a jamming field.*

And...

*He cuts a connection with a laser cutter*

Got it!

*The Generator stops beeping and goes silent, but keeps emitting Omega Particles.*

Okay... that was too easy.

*He removes the detonation assembly to look at the generator itself.*

Right, this I can't deactivate. The motion sensor's still active, and there's a transport inhibitor in place.

*Matt's position. He sees a human walk into the Romulan booth behind Tarok. Matt sees a brief yellow flash.*

Matt: Forrester to all points. I've got a human New-Type inside the Romulan Booth.

*A Romulan Guard drags the assassin off and discovers it's an android made to mimic a New-Type. If they hadn't found it, they'd have never realised it was an android.*

Romulan Guard: Takor to all points. Target neutralised.

*He deactivates the android.*

Daniel *Comm.*: Nice job, Forrester. You and Preston keep looking. T'mar, don't let Allington out of your sight. If she's gonna move, she'll have to do it soon.

I'll keep monitoring the security channel.

*OOC: To make something clear, Matt is using both a channel to Preston, T'mar, and Daniel, aswell as a Security Channel as part of security. Daniel's just using a Channel to T'mar, Matt, and Preston, but is listening to the Security Channel.*

OOC: That is fine.

Preston: I don't think that is all.. Who has eyes on Sam?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    OOC: That is fine.

Preston: I don't think that is all.. Who has eyes on Sam?

Daniel *Comm.*: T'mar.

*With T'mar and Sam.*

Drake *Over Sam's earpiece.*: They got the android. Go to plan B.

Daniel *Over Matt's, Preston's, and T'mar's earpiece*: Okay, Preston. Sound the alarm.

*Matt's position.*

Matt: Hold up! I recalibrated my helmet to pick out Positronic Energy Signatures. I filtered out all the androids who are supposed to be here, but there are Omega-emitting androids all over the place.

Daniel *Over comm.*: I have their locations. Preston, I'm sending them to you now.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Daniel *Comm.*: T'mar.

*With T'mar and Sam.*

Drake *Over Sam's earpiece.*: They got the android. Go to plan B.

Daniel *Over Matt's, Preston's, and T'mar's earpiece*: Okay, Preston. Sound the alarm.

*Matt's position.*

Matt: Hold up! I recalibrated my helmet to pick out Positronic Energy Signatures. I filtered out all the androids who are supposed to be here, but there are Omega-emitting androids all over the place.

Daniel *Over comm.*: I have their locations. Preston, I'm sending them to you now.

*James' men jump on the androids and disable them. The Klingons do the same with dampeners. Wax takes 2 down at once and very easily. Preston takes one. *

*Dorman is on the upper floor searching for the person. *

*The shooter is masked. Rifle aimed at one one the delegates, Santiago.*

*Dorman removes the lock skillfully and he has his phaser pointed at the gun man. Before he can fire it is a flashback to over 100 years ago. *

Dorman: Not again... No... NEVER AGAIN.

*before he fires the gunman lets out a shot. But the dead on shot hits James who dives infront his back to the president. And he crumples to the floor in agony.*

Dorman: *fires and the gunman goes down.* Who got hit?!

*Medics go over to James and Preston tries to check on him.*
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Preston: Have them take him to Starfleet Medical now. *Contacts his ship. *

Gial have sick bay prepare the EMH program and surgery
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    *The chamber is in disarray and shouting..*

*Preston walks over to the president who is visibly shaken...*

Preston: Sir.. Everything is fine.. There are no more gunmen.

*The crowd is testy*

Preston: *Stands up to the podium serious but dedicated.* Ladies, Gentlemen, transgendered species of the galaxy. Do not leave the chamber. These events are the actions of people who do not want to face change... People who want to continue the mistakes of the past. Mistakes that lead to events like this. Events like M's conflict, the Iconian invasion, the shadow war, taking the terminals for granted, the romulan civil war. We must as a galactic community as members of senient life we must prevent and stop threats like this but not only that we must prevent actions that could lead to needless war.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    *Sam and T'mar*

Drake *Sam's earpiece*: The gunner's down! Go to plan C!

Sam: Go! I'll check up here!

*T'mar runs around the corner as Sam dashes into a room, where the TR-300 and Visor are waiting for her. She closes the door, puts on the Visor, and takes aim at Santiago. Before she can fire, she hears a phaser charge behind her.*

T'mar: Drop it, Sam.

*Sam puts the rifle on the ground and takes the visor off.*

Try anything, and I'll blow your head off.

Sam: Sure.

T'mar: Get up.

*Sam slowly rises to her feet. T'mar keeps the phaser pointed to her head.*

This is T'mar. I've got her.

*As T'mar lowers her phaser slightly, Sam turns around and strikes T'mar in the head with her elbow. Sam kicks T'mar's wrist into the wall, forcing both a short cry of pain from T'mar and forcing T'mar to drop the phaser.

Sam punches T'mar in the face before T'mar dodges a second blow and delivers a roundhouse kick to Sam's abdomen. Sam catches herself on the wall before ducking below a punch from T'mar and pushing her into another wall. Sam tries to get another hit on T'mar but she catches it and shoves Sam away, before punching her in the head, twice, and roundhouse kicking her in the gut, sending Sam flying into a wall, knocking her out.*

Matt *Over Comm.*: Lieutenant? What's happening?

T'mar: Nothing, I'm alright. Sam's gonna need a visit from First Aid though.

Daniel *Comm.*: Get her to the Republic's brig, now!

Preston, secure that entire facility!

*Sam and T'mar are beamed up to the Republic.

In orbit, the Odyssey-Class ship shimmers and reveals the Galaxy-Class U.S.S. Venture as Drake makes his getaway jump to warp.

Valiant Bridge.*

Chester: After him, helm!

Helm: Sorry, sir. He just engaged his Fold-Jump Drive. We've lost him.

Chester: Damn it!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    *Sam and T'mar*

Drake *Sam's earpiece*: The gunner's down! Go to plan C!

Sam: Go! I'll check up here!

*T'mar runs around the corner as Sam dashes into a room, where the TR-300 and Visor are waiting for her. She closes the door, puts on the Visor, and takes aim at Santiago. Before she can fire, she hears a phaser charge behind her.*

T'mar: Drop it, Sam.

*Sam puts the rifle on the ground and takes the visor off.*

Try anything, and I'll blow your head off.

Sam: Sure.

T'mar: Get up.

*Sam slowly rises to her feet. T'mar keeps the phaser pointed to her head.*

This is T'mar. I've got her.

*As T'mar lowers her phaser slightly, Sam turns around and strikes T'mar in the head with her elbow. Sam kicks T'mar's wrist into the wall, forcing both a short cry of pain from T'mar and forcing T'mar to drop the phaser.

Sam punches T'mar in the face before T'mar dodges a second blow and delivers a roundhouse kick to Sam's abdomen. Sam catches herself on the wall before ducking below a punch from T'mar and pushing her into another wall. Sam tries to get another hit on T'mar but she catches it and shoves Sam away, before punching her in the head, twice, and roundhouse kicking her in the gut, sending Sam flying into a wall, knocking her out.*

Matt *Over Comm.*: Lieutenant? What's happening?

T'mar: Nothing, I'm alright. Sam's gonna need a visit from First Aid though.

Daniel *Comm.*: Get her to the Republic's brig, now!

Preston, secure that entire facility!

*Sam and T'mar are beamed up to the Republic.

In orbit, the Odyssey-Class ship shimmers and reveals the Galaxy-Class U.S.S. Venture as Drake makes his getaway jump to warp.

Valiant Bridge.*

Chester: After him, helm!

Helm: Sorry, sir. He just engaged his Fold-Jump Drive. We've lost him.

Chester: Damn it!

*Dorman and Wax secure the facility. The Klingons are assisting. Preston hears all clear from all of them.*

Preston: With all of this I will hand the floor over to the President of the Federation. The conference will continue.

*As he steps down the audience is not only staying put, and cheering.*

Preston: Daniel. I want to be there when you interrogate Sam. Dorman will be with me. Hopefully I will have news on James by then.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Jtal : forster respond what's the status I've seen some action going on. Please respond.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    *Dorman and Wax secure the facility. The Klingons are assisting. Preston hears all clear from all of them.*

Preston: With all of this I will hand the floor over to the President of the Federation. The conference will continue.

*As he steps down the audience is not only staying put, and cheering.*

Preston: Daniel. I want to be there when you interrogate Sam. Dorman will be with me. Hopefully I will have news on James by then.

Daniel *Comm.*: Agreed.

Santiago: My friends, we have risen out of the conflict with M, all of us wounded by it - though some more than others. In the wake of that tragedy, we've all gathered here to share a dream. The dream of peace.

*As Santiago continues speaking, Matt leaves the Chamber and beams up to the Republic's brig. Before walking up to Sam's Cell, he takes his helmet off.

He looks at T'mar, who's cradling her wrist.*

Matt: You okay?

T'mar: It's nothing. I'll be fine.

Matt: Okay. Can you give us a minute?

T'mar: Sure.

*T'mar looks at the Security Officer on duty and gestures to the door. They both walk out, leaving Sam and Matt alone in the Brig. Matt just looks at Sam, who's avoiding eye contact with him.*

Matt: Why?

Sam: They're a threat.

Matt *Angry.*: Bull! You're the one who was always telling ME how the New-Types are something to be celebrated, not locked away!

Sam: I was wrong!

Matt *Angry*: No. I was wrong. I was stupid! I was wrong about you, and I was STUPID to ever let myself fall in love with you!

Sam: Matt, I--

Matt *angry*: Don't!

*Matt storms out of the brig and Sam just hangs her head, as a tear rolls down her face.*

*Caspian III.*

Santiago: To that end, after this Conference has concluded I shall be leaving to tour the Federation aboard Federation One.

Thank you.

*Santiago steps down. The ceremony's over, and the conference can begin.*
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    logang19 wrote: »
    Jtal : forster respond what's the status I've seen some action going on. Please respond.

Matt: Relax, Director. The situation's under control.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Daniel *Comm.*: Agreed.

Santiago: My friends, we have risen out of the conflict with M, all of us wounded by it - though some more than others. In the wake of that tragedy, we've all gathered here to share a dream. The dream of peace.

*As Santiago continues speaking, Matt leaves the Chamber and beams up to the Republic's brig. Before walking up to Sam's Cell, he takes his helmet off.

He looks at T'mar, who's cradling her wrist.*

Matt: You okay?

T'mar: It's nothing. I'll be fine.

Matt: Okay. Can you give us a minute?

T'mar: Sure.

*T'mar looks at the Security Officer on duty and gestures to the door. They both walk out, leaving Sam and Matt alone in the Brig. Matt just looks at Sam, who's avoiding eye contact with him.*

Matt: Why?

Sam: They're a threat.

Matt *Angry.*: Bull! You're the one who was always telling ME how the New-Types are something to be celebrated, not locked away!

Sam: I was wrong!

Matt *Angry*: No. I was wrong. I was stupid! I was wrong about you, and I was STUPID to ever let myself fall in love with you!

Sam: Matt, I--

Matt *angry*: Don't!

*Matt storms out of the brig and Sam just hangs her head, as a tear rolls down her face.*

*Caspian III.*

Santiago: To that end, after this Conference has concluded I shall be leaving to tour the Federation aboard Federation One.

Thank you.

*Santiago steps down. The ceremony's over, and the conference can begin.*

*On board Preston's ship.. Preston is sitting in the captain's chair. Gial standing next to him. *

Preston: Are you sure?

Gial: Yes.

Preston: Fit it.

I don't think whoever planned this is not quite finished.

Gial: Shall I inform the president..

Preston: No.. But do inform him that the Klingon Chancellor has agreed to rejoin the Federation dropping previous mistakes and grievances.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Matt: Relax, Director. The situation's under control.

Jtal: very well captain.

Jtal continues to remain in the back watching around the room.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    *Preston is in his ready room, calmly. His mask visor is off his face..*
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    J"Tal is only half listening as deligates are talking and the conference is going on.His mind is else where as the conference is going on.He soon takes a moment to leave the room and steps outside to be alone for a few moments.as he tries to gather his thoughts.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    *Dorman is standing in Preston's ready room hanging his head... Hate and rage flowing through him.. Wax mumbles a klingon song... Admiral Bright stunned.*

Preston: *man clad in black and a dark heavy helmet on covering his face enters. Dorman stops hanging his head and looks up the familiar feeling of this new person.* Now Admiral Dorman.. You will await orders at the conference. Wax. You will be Captain with this field promotion in the absence of Admiral James. Admiral Bright. You will be tasked with rebuilding the starfleet and welcoming our Klingon friends to the fold. That is all.

*They leave one at a time.*

*The man in black turns his head to Preston.*

Preston: Trust me til we find who did this we need to be careful. Go find him and bring him to me.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    J"tal is soon walking through a nearby garden. He still finds it hard to gather himself for some reason. He aslo has been unable to sleep for the last few days. Things have changed since the battle and he is still changing but is still unsure what is really going on.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    J"tal is soon walking through a nearby garden. He still finds it hard to gather himself for some reason. He aslo has been unable to sleep for the last few days. Things have changed since the battle and he is still changing but is still unsure what is really going on.

*Preston has his crew beam him to the garden. His mask still on his face now. *

*He soon arrives in front of J'tal.*

Preston: I told you.. You are not a mere person anymore. The transition is not going to be easy. * extends a bare hand.*
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    *Preston has his crew beam him to the garden. His mask still on his face now. *

*He soon arrives in front of J'tal.*

Preston: I told you.. You are not a mere person anymore. The transition is not going to be easy. * extends a bare hand.*

J"tal: I knew it wouldnt be but it is difficult having two sets of memories two different personalties. sighs It will be a long road but being the head of the tal shiar and a senator will keep me to busy to worry about it i think.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    *Daniel enters the Republic's Brig.*

Daniel: Mason to Preston, we're ready to interrogate Captain Allington if you are.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    *Daniel enters the Republic's Brig.*

Daniel: Mason to Preston, we're ready to interrogate Captain Allington if you are.

Preston: If you wish to assist me J'tal we are going to interrogate Sam. Beam us up Daniel.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Preston: If you wish to assist me J'tal we are going to interrogate Sam. Beam us up Daniel.

*Preston and J'tal are beamed into the Republic's Brig.*
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    *Preston and J'tal are beamed into the Republic's Brig.*

J"tal simply looks at sam and sighs.

J"tal: let us get this started shall we
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    J"tal simply looks at sam and sighs.

J"tal: let us get this started shall we

Preston: *Looks at sam with so much disgust.* If you will Daniel..