test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Disconnected from login server at char select

Started on the 18th after attempting to return to Spacedock from Q's Winter Wonderland. I have fresh reinstalled the game, disabled on-demand updating to patch.

Login (apparently) proceeds normally, but at the character selection screen the game will display "disconnected from the login server."

Sometimes I will be able to select a character, but during the loading screen will also get the same message.

No error logs appear in the installation directory.
Post edited by sleeperservice on

Comments

• slurmezslurmez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Also having this issue, timing out connecting to login server, the launcher didnt work at first but then I started the game client manually to get to login.

Sorry if hijacking thread but apparantly I cant create my own threads, less than impressed after joining. Played fine last night but whatever, just will find something else to play.
  • nejdinenejdine Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Aye. Having the same thing right now. Were just in with 1 char, then jumped back to characterselect, took another captain, then boom! Disconnect. Several times now. Cant login.

Edit: I will miss my daily icerace... :(
  • genradragon1genradragon1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I can?t even start the launcher.

121220 22:41:16 1 [1]: Launcher PCL Error The connection was idle for too long
  • k1ll5w1tchk1ll5w1tch Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I am having the same issue... Login and instant disconnects.
  • thatwalshguythatwalshguy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I have the same issue too
  • squat251squat251 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Having this issue as well, fresh install, tried switching to US proxy as well, and no dice.