• centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Soon(tm)

:P

Of course.... :rolleyes:
  • captainkikiicaptainkikii Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hey Captains!

Brandon and my first episode of "On Screen" is out here: http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=789771. Hope you all love it!

Live long and prosper!

<3 Whit

P.S. Bananas!
  • tacofangstacofangs Member Posts: 2,951 Cryptic Developer
    edited December 2012
    Good job Captain Bananas . . .er. . . Captain Kikii!
    :::three Taquitos up:::

ETA: oh, and welcome aboard!
    Only YOU can prevent forum fires!
    19843299196_235e44bcf6_o.jpg
  • th3xr34p3rth3xr34p3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hey Captains!

Whit (aka CaptainKikii) here, I work with BranFlakes and am his co-host for "On Screen!", a new Community show that will be released quarterly and will feature current events and news of Star Trek Online! We are so excited for you guys to watch and learn more about what's coming up in STO, and hope to have our first episode out soon - once it is, we'll post it up on the frontpage of the site. Check out this behind the scenes shot from today: BranFlakes and CaptainKiki

I'll be hanging around the forums and participating :) You may even me in-game (I play a female Caitian Science Officer named Kikii).

Live long and prosper!

<3 Whit

Enjoyed your first episode of On Screen. If/when I find ya I'll add ya to my list, looking forward to more form ya both. (glares are brandon you lucky <censored>)
    [SIGPIC]Click to visit Subspace-Radio[/SIGPIC]
    Twitter | Blog | Original Join Date: Dec 2007 | Gaming Setup | Raptr Profile | Gamer DNA
    The opinions expressed in my posts are my own views and do not reflect on any other entity(s) or person(s) I may or may not represent at the time.
  • mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Y'know, if you don't mind a suggestion, perhaps you could bring on the brief guest star as well, maybe someone who is involved with something major going on in the game.

As an example, whoever was focused on with making Q's Winter Wonderland (y'know, besides Q), could come on to that and talk on it.

Just a thought. I enjoyed watching it though.

And here's a gaming joke for you, Captain'kiki'...remember...kiki...

I just have two words for you:

ZERG RUSH!!! :P

(Yes, I know that was a terrible joke)
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hey Captains!

Whit (aka CaptainKikii) here, I work with BranFlakes and am his co-host for "On Screen!", a new Community show that will be released quarterly and will feature current events and news of Star Trek Online! We are so excited for you guys to watch and learn more about what's coming up in STO, and hope to have our first episode out soon - once it is, we'll post it up on the frontpage of the site. Check out this behind the scenes shot from today: BranFlakes and CaptainKiki

I'll be hanging around the forums and participating :) You may even me in-game (I play a female Caitian Science Officer named Kikii).

Live long and prosper!

<3 Whit

Hello and welcome. Nice first episodes. Little short, so hopefully future ones are a little longer.
  • eristhevortaeristhevorta Member Posts: 1,049 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2012
    Meow, the chance might be higher for you to see my post in here (didn't meowtice that topic yet before). Are you now officially working for Cryptic, suggesting your unique forum title and working with the devs on shows? There should be more cute gurls like you actually more often playing this game, hehe. ^^ But I think Star Trek and cute gurls, that doesn't often match nicely. :D So either they get paid to be a trekkie and admit it publicly, or they hide behind male toons in STO and you have no idea they exist, haha. =D

~ Meowz (Eris The Vorta)
    "Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
    Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
  • moronwmachinegunmoronwmachinegun Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Brandon,
    Can you add KiKi to the golden Dev list so her posts show up in the tracker?
  • lordmanzelotlordmanzelot Member Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    awww captain kiki please marry me ...
    Subscribed For: 2300+ Days
  • sgoneillsgoneill Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hello captainkikii.

You and BranFlakes did a good job on that first episode. I got the impression you were a little shy about speaking on camera. But I think over time you'll get better and steal the show from Brandon. :P

Looking forward to more episodes.
  • kelmorbranonkelmorbranon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Welcome to STO, Kikii.
    I'm sure your time on the forums, & ingame, will be ... interesting :P. I do hope you can bring some fresh ideas into the community, & the game. Although, I must confess, I'm unconvinced of your status as a Star Trek fan. Would you care to share a little about yourself with your new community?
    "If your conscience is bothering you, you should sooth it with the knowledge that you may have just saved the ENTIRE Alpha Quadrant. And all it cost was the life of one Romulan senator, one criminal, & the self-respect of one Starfleet officer. I don't know about you, but I call that a bargain." - Elim Garak
  • grandnaguszek1grandnaguszek1 Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Welcome, and remember to be nice to the Gorn:cool:.
    say-star-wars-is-better.jpg
  • crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,115 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Holy necro-thread Batman! (2 years):eek:
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Whatever happened to Captian Kikii? I think she left STO when Brandon stept down as community manager. I think she was just a casual player and ended up leaving, disappeared from the community and haven't seen her on twitch or any other games since.

3 threads about Kiki in 2 weeks..

she is still with PWE http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1305251
    check the link there I have provided

please remember, it is not allowed to post in threads, where the last post is older than 30 days. I dont understand that for certain never-out-of-date threads, but it is the rule.
  • grandnaguszek1grandnaguszek1 Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hey Captains!

Brandon and my first episode of "On Screen" is out here: http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=789771. Hope you all love it!

Live long and prosper!

<3 Whit

P.S. Bananas!

Yea..about that link. I got [REDIRECTED].
    say-star-wars-is-better.jpg
  • askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    3 threads about Kiki in 2 weeks..

she is still with PWE http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1305251
    check the link there I have provided

please remember, it is not allowed to post in threads, where the last post is older than 30 days. I dont understand that for certain never-out-of-date threads, but it is the rule.
    See above :P
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

This discussion has been closed.