test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Holiday Epohh Bug

lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
edited December 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I have somewhere around 40+ Holiday Epohh tags that I have either dug out of the snow, gotten for killing the giant snowman, or won from the race.

The problem is that I cannot turn them in. Every time I try, every possible mission is greyed out, and I cannot select it. No matter what type of Epohh I choose, whether it is the mint striped one, holiday one, or whatever the other was, I do not get the option to run the duty officer mission. So, I am effectively stuck with 40+ tag that I cannot use.

This bug applies to both of my characters.
I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Post edited by lindaleff on

Comments

• Options
    keppoch1keppoch1 Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    This happened to me. I had to switch instances to get the base researcher doff mission to appear. I was eventually able to get one. I know have one snow epohh elder, snow epohh adult, and a mint epohh pup.

-Keppoch
  • Options
    xgorillapxxgorillapx Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    This happened to me as well but luckily went away after logging off and back in.
  • Options
    lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I had read theres an accolade tied to breeding these 'animals', but I got mine to the adult stage and can't get the moph(SP) with earmuffs mission.

the same bug ?
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    The accolade is for a critical success on a Holiday breeding mission. Which I have yet to do, even though I used 2 Blue quality officers on all of them. :(
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    autumnraynefyrautumnraynefyr Member Posts: 33 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2012
    lindaleff wrote: »
    The accolade is for a critical success on a Holiday breeding mission. Which I have yet to do, even though I used 2 Blue quality officers on all of them. :(

Crit with the epohh is when they get the ribbon, I assume? o,o
  • Options
    oneandonlyrecceoneandonlyrecce Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    lindaleff wrote: »
    I have somewhere around 40+ Holiday Epohh tags *snip*
    The problem is that I cannot turn them in. Every time I try, every possible mission is greyed out, and I cannot select it.

At the risk of telling you something that you already know, but if you only have the tags then the only mission you can do is the "Research Tagged Epohh" (or similar sounding title). It should be available from the first menu item at the Researcher.

This is an oddity to the way the DOff menu system works. I'm currently running the "Research Tagged Epohh" assignment. So it appears in the menu. If I select that Menu item, as expected I can't start the assignment. If I now talk to the Researcher, that menu item is no longer available.