What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Season 7 Dev Blog #26

12346»

Comments

• ki451ki451 Member Posts: 0
    edited December 2012
    qqqqii wrote: »
    Certainly going to try for the ship, but you guys really need to vet the requirements before you allow someone to post a blog about things. The 40 photos are earned by WINNING the race, not by merely PARTICIPATING. There's a significant difference between the two, particularly when having to win for 25 days out of the 35 for the event.

Please stop misrepresenting the requirements for things like this.

The blog entry says that the photos are given for completing the event. You have to win the race to turn the event in as complete, just like last year. Where's the misrepresentation in that?
  • malkarrismalkarris Member Posts: 797 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    So, I'm trying to get the ship, isn't everyone? But I'm out of town a lot this month, so I want to try and see right now if I still have a chance of getting this ship without spending tons of money.

Now it says that the event is going from December 6th to January 14th. That's 40 days. However, in the blog about the prizes, it only said you had to race for 25 out of 35 plus days. So, did they change the length of the event, or did they just not want to say 40 days? And do I have to January 14th, or should I start worrying?
    Joined September 2011
    Nouveau riche LTS member