What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Season 7 Dev Blog #24

2»

Comments

• carcharodon1975carcharodon1975 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    robeasom wrote: »
    Lets see how much of a grind there will be for people to get these prizes or how much dilithium will need to be paid.

Grind? Dilithium? I think you mean: "pull your creditcard cuz everthing will be in the damn Lobi store at insane prices"

Remember: this is Cryptic/PWE we're talking about.If they were a toy company they would sell toys,half of it will be broken straight out of the box,and you have to pay to get it fixed....uhm...yeah.....never mind....
    The PWE/Cryptic sweatshop...not where the game is made,but where the game is played!

Take back your home,end the grind!

Volunteer moderators policing the forums is like a mall cop trying to solve a murder.
  • outlaw51825outlaw51825 Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    a3001 wrote: »
    *Rips out warp core and replaces it with an infinite improbability drive*

lets do this...

I see your infinite improbability drive and raise you a Spiral Core.
  • avoidgodlik3avoidgodlik3 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    well this game is not that cute anymore:confused:
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    adrianm63 wrote: »
    in game calendar says 8th and the blog says 6th of december....which one is right?

Usually the most recently supplied date is more accurate.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • vesolcvesolc Member Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Yay new patch:)
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,149 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I alwyas suspected the Breen look like snowmen!
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    trellabor wrote: »
    Is he going to sprinkle us with some long overdue 'bug' fixes this year? Maybe if he is feeling generous enough he'll take us all back in time to Season 6 when this game was fun and not a $$$ sink, DIL or the real type.

They're too busy with new stuff to fix the broken stuff.
  • kobayashikumihokobayashikumiho Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hmm, not a whole lot of information in this blog post.

I am wondering what the top winter package prize will be this year? With the odds of getting a ship likely 1:300, I'd rather see the top prize be a LTS account unlock. If you are already LTS /then/ and only then can you get the new ship.

So LTS can win a ship and sell it on the Exchange for huge money. So no complaints from LTS right? And non LTS can win an LTS without having to put pure cash into the great STO grinding machine. Instead they can put in Dilithium -> Zen -> Winter Packages.

This would be a big win for the Zen Exchange and start forcing prices more towards 150 rather than the current trend to 100.
  • theultimatextheultimatex Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    WARNING: DON'T JUMP TO WINTER WONDERLAND WITH NEW A CHARACTER FROM THE MAIN HUB!!! :(

My character Lucky 13 X on my main account is still stuck from last year unable to use space powers, because I jumped to winter Wonderland before finishing first mission. Devs have yet to fix it. She is level 50 now tho thanks to Doffs and the Mirror Universe event.
  • theultimatextheultimatex Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Actually, the answer is Yes. CaptainGeko confirmed it yesterday on twitter.

@CaptainGeko

Teams working on this years winter events. It's gonna be bigger and better than last year.

@CaptainGeko

?@kirian_darkstar: can you confirm weather or not last years "special commodities" will be used again? ie Bolian Candle, Targ Earmuffs? Yes

Good cause I still have this and last year's scarf boxes.