test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bugged reputation projects after the Nov21 patch?

13»

Comments

• rehpicrehpic Member, Cryptic Developers Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    We made a change that should have fixed the problem with reputation projects not completing in the new (shorter) time. If anyone is still seeing "Finishing" with no timer please let us know.
    Lead Programmer: Neverwinter
  • darkstarkiriandarkstarkirian Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    rehpic wrote: »
    We made a change that should have fixed the problem with reputation projects not completing in the new (shorter) time. If anyone is still seeing "Finishing" with no timer please let us know.

and this is Live now?
    [SIGPIC]Handle: @kirian_darkstar
    Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries[/SIGPIC]
    Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
  • captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'm not seeing the "finishing" message anymore, but whatever you did simply reset the project! I had the thing filled and had been running for nearly the full period but now it's emptied out as if I hadn't started at all.

I thought it might have finished, but my rep hasn't increased. What happened?
    I need a beer.

• bagofmostlywaterbagofmostlywater Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    My New Romulus rep mission "Support Colonization Efforts of the New Romulus" won't start. Progress says 104%, but no countdown timer started. The mission was partially provisioned before the patch this morning, but I hadn't input the Romulan Marks yet.

Character: Richard Riker@Alkor
  • kiriseekirisee Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Borticus!!

I actually didn't have this problem show up with 3 toons at noon today, but what was wierd was all 3 just started new missions last night for Omega and Romulan faction rep....they all completed when i logged them in, rep was increased just as it should have been, no project was lost...it just should not have timed them out today at all....LOL...so i started new missions with no problems.
    "If everyone used Macs, we'd be working on how to get to Alpha Centauri rather than how to get to Mars."
    edited November 2012
    My New Romulus rep mission "Support Colonization Efforts of the New Romulus" won't start. Progress says 104%, but no countdown timer started. The mission was partially provisioned before the patch this morning, but I hadn't input the Romulan Marks yet.

Character: Richard Riker@Alkor

There is a bug in the UI where it calculates the percentage complete. In your case you had already donated 65 water purification systems, and the new requirement is 30, so the extra 35 has pushed your percentage displayed over 100%. However you have only donated 6 medical supplies and 50 are required. If you donate the remaining 44 medical supplies your timer should start.
    edited November 2012
    and this is Live now?

Yes, it is live now. We were able to make an update without restarting the shard.
    edited November 2012
    There is a bug in the UI where it calculates the percentage complete. In your case you had already donated 65 water purification systems, and the new requirement is 30, so the extra 35 has pushed your percentage displayed over 100%. However you have only donated 6 medical supplies and 50 are required. If you donate the remaining 44 medical supplies your timer should start.

Thanks for looking at this. I can't contribute any Medical Supplies, the contribute button is grayed out. I can click on Water Purification Systems, but it doesn't take anything.

Here is a link to the screenshot:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/26/screenshot2012112114243.jpg/
  • captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    [9:34] [System] [TicketCreated] Successfully submitted ticket ID #1,427,129.

Just had to submit this because of another issue which has popped up since the fix. Lost 500k dil ore somehow, no idea why. Not 500k dil, but unrefined ore. Now it's dropped to just over 6k.
    I need a beer.

• stostargatewarsstostargatewars Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Thanks for looking at this. I can't contribute any Medical Supplies, the contribute button is grayed out. I can click on Water Purification Systems, but it doesn't take anything.

Here is a link to the screenshot:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/26/screenshot2012112114243.jpg/

do you have any in your bank and/or inventory?
    edited November 2012
    do you have any in your bank and/or inventory?

I'm stupid, that was the problem. I thought I had a stack in my personal bank, but I didn't! Everything is working now.

Thanks!
  • omegasciferomegascifer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Mine is a bit different, I have not yet fully completed mine but is at 111% I have not completed one of the requirements. Water Pur systems is at 23/25 but it will not let me add more and Provisions is at 50/50 but it DOES have contribute selectable but it does nothing.

Mission is NOT at finishing, it is just sitting there.

Successfully submitted ticket ID #1,427,474.

bug.jpg
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Mine is a bit different, I have not yet fully completed mine but is at 111% I have not completed one of the requirements. Water Pur systems is at 23/25 but it will not let me add more and Provisions is at 50/50 but it DOES have contribute selectable but it does nothing.

Mission is NOT at finishing, it is just sitting there.

Successfully submitted ticket ID #1,427,474.

bug.jpg

Apparently having over 100% progress has to deal with having 100/50 Provisions
  • vayranovayrano Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Any idea why the timers for my Omega T2 projects are at the old 40 hours time? I thought in the last patch notes they said they reduced the times for T1 & T2 projects to 20 hours instead?
  • bluedarkybluedarky Member Posts: 548 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    vayrano wrote: »
    Any idea why the timers for my Omega T2 projects are at the old 40 hours time? I thought in the last patch notes they said they reduced the times for T1 & T2 projects to 20 hours instead?

XP only projects have been reduced to 20 hours, projects that give items are still 40.

Also IIRC any project started before the patch will still be 40 hours.
    edited November 2012
    starkaos wrote: »
    Apparently having over 100% progress has to deal with having 100/50 Provisions

oh that part I get but they have said if you donate the rest it should continue.. well mine will not let me add the remain needed water purification systems.
  • vayranovayrano Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    bluedarky wrote: »
    XP only projects have been reduced to 20 hours, projects that give items are still 40.

Also IIRC any project started before the patch will still be 40 hours.

Yes I know that. They were entirely new freshly picked XP reputation projects after claiming my T2 Omega reward. I had no old projects that I had to work on while I claimed by reward.

Yet the new XP projects I picked up still shows up as 40 hours till completion. The next projects in que that I picked were also giving the same time. Commodities were rather high too, so I don't what is up. Doesn't look like the fix was applied properly.
  • ungratefuldead88ungratefuldead88 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Yeah, was the fix only applied to the first two reputation tiers? I'm in the same boat, 40 hours for the same rep projects as before and a bigger-than-expected step up in item requirements.
    edited November 2012
    rehpic you mentioned this in regards to the bug;

But some of us cannot do this and have been stuck with completable slot... is there any fix in the works??

In case you never saw my post above, I need 2 more Water Pur Systems to compete but I cannot add any more as the Contribute button is greyed out.

bug2.jpg

Even a word that it is being worked on would help thus far those of us with this just have your post that we can't do.

Edit and yes I did try the one on Provisions even though it is full but it does nothing.
  • psymantispsymantis Member Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    All 4 of the projects I started today are counting down from 40 hours. I'd also moved up to the next tier like the previous poster.
  • branimir101branimir101 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I have situation on reputation system.
    I put in q 2 project for romulan reputation, tier 3 romulan and tier 3 reman reinforcment, anyway it require varius stuff for it, i filled it all except 2 tactical or securety duty officiers of uncommon(green) quality.
    And yes i do have them, i did try to buy fresh ones from exchange twice and it did not worked.
    So i have 2 project stuck i can't finish them, and i can't cancle them to q project for reputation at least.
    If anyone had this issue and resolved it please help.

Solved, tooltip was wrong.
    It said i need "green" DOOFs for project i actually needed common or "white" for it.