test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My game will not work, at all. Can anyone offer any solution, please?

voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
Before S7, everything worked fine. After S7, my game crashes on the second loading screen. Verify all files does nothing. I checked for updates on my graphics card. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game.

It still doesn't work. I don't see what I can do at this point but look at my screenshots of STO and listen to the bagpipes play...
I ask nothing but that you remember me.
Post edited by voporak on

Comments

• roman1229roman1229 Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    it's just you my friend. I've had connection issues since S7, but it seems worse on KDF. That side is so bugged, and the disconnection I hope will be fixed with the next patch on Thursday.
  • earloftharearlofthar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Please give us information pertainin to your graphics card, and how does it crash do you get a error code or a pop up?
    Stonewall@LordHarconan

Lifetime Member
    Vice Admiral of the Omega Family Fleet
    (228 members and growing)
  • moomins1764xmoomins1764x Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    does same for me but just seems to hang on 2nd loading screen no error messages or anything PC still works like in background just does nothing from 2nd screen like
    edited November 2012
    i clicked options on the launcher and selected safe mode and worked 1st time - not sure if work for you but maybe worth a try
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    What exactly does safe mode do? I want to try it, I guess it's safe to use. :)
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
    edited November 2012
    not sure to be honest - i think i had my graphics settings set too high in-game and i take it safe-mode reset them, but don't quote me on it - cause i have no clue really.
  • mastergenera1mastergenera1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Sir your best bet imo is to DL and install sto through steam,im saying this cause cryptics file checker is garbage, and steams isnt.before i did the above i did have similar issues before s7 at random.i would also recommend to use a program like ccleaner to clean out any bad registry entries for sto. ccleaner is freeware btw.
    The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. - Thomas Jefferson