test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

list of bugs so far - post s7 patch

Comments

• diotwdiotw Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    bassmas314 wrote: »
    I've encountered this with my Boffs as well, particularly on New Romulus. Affects both the one who beams down with me, and those back on the ship.

I ran an exploration cluster mission in the Arucanis Arm last night, and every NPC with dialogue, including my BOFFs, showed up with a bright white background.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!
  • buzzoutbuzzout Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Contributing embassy provisions gets you 0 credits on the embassy leader board.
  • joenatljoenatl Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    buzzout wrote: »
    Contributing embassy provisions gets you 0 credits on the embassy leader board.

agreed happened to me as well.

Can not start a private STF unless all members are in sector space.
  • draygeauxdraygeaux Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    It worked. Thanks
  • jarekcyphusjarekcyphus Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    xsharpex wrote: »
    when changing ships, autofire seems to be locked out. i can no longer toggle my weapons to auto fire anymore. it seems to affect both space and ground.
    I'm not seeing this for some reason. I think this might be because my ships were always set to autofire and I use the console, not the toolbar right clicks to set autofire.

keypad enter does not work anymore. what's the deal?
    Works fine on my ASUS G74. Check and see if numlock affects it.

warped into a klingon scout force mission and was kicked out 10 seconds later. tried multiple times to no avail.
    This is happening when I queue up for PvE/PvP on my Feddie, too.

elite stfs do not drop dil. working as intended =(
    Yeah, this one SUCKS.

mk xii borg armor visual overrides uniform... partly. half omega/half khg. not working as intended.

please address. thanks for taking the time to read this.

p.s. yes, i know there's a sub forum for bugs, but looking at the follow devs post, not many of them address issues posted there.

See responses.
    STO-sig3.jpg~original
  • trenttylertrenttyler Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Klingon Scout Force:

Enter through que system, and soon as i enter the map, i get 3 second exiting system message, then i am warped out, Tried multiple times, and it just repeats
  • somriksomrik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Shuttle Bay Map in the Embassy is outlined in white as if it is unfinished.

Tholian Red Alerts dont work properly(Warp In. Immediate involuntary warp out.)

Sometimes the game bugs out and wont allow you to transition anywhere.

Brightness is broken. Is stuck at previous brightness pre-Season7.

(I tried to turn the brightness up since I couldnt see properly in some areas. Clicking and dragging the slider brightened the screen. Once I let go it went right back to the previous setting in this case 100%. The kicker is that the slider still said 1.35 or 135%. Yet the brightness was the same as before.)

Also unable to set resolution at 1920 x 1080 @ 60hz. Stuck at 59hz. However I can manually set the rate at 60hz.. So I have no idea why I even have two options for the hz.

Klingon Scout Force Action: Unable to get map name from map manager.

Edit: The Autofire not working sounds like its something to do with Tray #4. Move the weapons onto tray 3, right click to turn on Autofire is what I hear is the work around at the moment. You can move the weapons off the tray after that.

I havent encountered the bug personally since I've yet to touch my weapons since season 7 hit.
  • skiffy1skiffy1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    It appears as though when switching active ships, my bridge officers are reset/cleared. In addition, it also appears that certain ships (noticed on Vesta) appear to have my power trays rearranged when switching active ships, or even just changing zones sometimes.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,184 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    fubaracide wrote: »
    Getting a pretty long list myself. Seems everything I try has some kind of bug/glitch.

Reputation system queue - If you just click on the area to queue the next project it starts a project and queues the other. This basically locks you to only one active project. After messing around for about 10 minutes I was able to get around it by queuing the same project that was already started. This restored the ability to start the second project.

Quite a few vendors are missing their backgrounds. They just show up in a white box.

Fleet credit reward seem to be buggy. Contributed 125 entertainment provisions and received 97 fleet credits. Contributed 250 shield generators and received 249 fleet credits.

Some fleet projects have contribution buttons active even when that section is full. For instance operations duty officers at 32/32 but not full.

Contributing large hypos/shield packs take them from your characters equipped items instead of inventory.

Opening reputation system tab closes inventory window.

Only same issue as you is the white background. |It's annoying
  • redstarsweredstarswe Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I can't assign boffs to their stations, I bought the mobius and after having switched to that ship there was no way to assign the boffs. Tried logging out, restarting sto, zoning, but nothing. Was still there later that same day(yesterday).

Edit: Today everything seems to be working, although there has been no patch. Ninja patching on the server side perhaps.
    A contract is a contract...(but only between Ferengi).
  • gmokmoudgmokmoud Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    If you blast/knock the Borg Queen off of the platform in the new mission featuring her, there's no way for you to finish her off and end the mission.
  • gmokmoudgmokmoud Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    redstarswe wrote: »
    I can't assign boffs to their stations, I bought the mobius and after having switched to that ship there was no way to assign the boffs. Tried logging out, restarting sto, zoning, but nothing. Was still there later that same day(yesterday).

Had the same problem...only fix I found was to select the first officer listed in the dropdown menu to the slot as it was the only one that would actually set...then, I could select any officer in the list. It took multiple tries to get this to work, too.

Had to do this for all bridge slots.
  • timelord79timelord79 Member Posts: 1,852 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The Tholian Red Alert is empty/failed when I enter which kicks me of the map immediately.

Also I was on a team doing the Epohh Collection, but only 3 of us had it working. A friend and i got stuck with the mission. The timer didn't start, we can tag (and count) Epohh all day now, with the system recognizing it and can't even drop the mission.

ID #1,421,792.

That's the ticket number.
    11750640_1051211588222593_450219911807924697_n.jpg
  • nanomorphnanomorph Member Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Got a minor bug/glitch/complaint really, the cutscene captions on The Vault Ensnared are all in German.
  • jamesuddinjamesuddin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    At the part where the Dominion forces invade DS9, I am stuck in the conference room. When I try to get to the Promenade, I go there, but within a fraction of a second the conference room loads again, and I this happens every time. I have no idea how to work around it and only hope it is fixed quickly.
  • richarddoverricharddover Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    On New Romulus the default keys to fire personal weapons (1 and 2) do not work. Instead I have to mouse-click the fire buttons. Which is a pain, since I use my mouse to move around.
  • otowiotowi Member Posts: 600 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Steamrunner appearance bug.

The Steamrunner ships (T1-T5) appear to have very dark hull materials, almost like what we see on planes like the B-2 bomber today.

I can only really see the buzzard collectors and the lit up area around the engine nacelles. I do see the ship, but it's as mentioned very dark. This goes for all hull types, with the exception of the veteran hull type, wich seems a little more less dark....

Please fix.
  • drachenfelesdrachenfeles Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    redstarswe wrote: »

same here, I got new bof, discharged one so new one can replace him and since I can not assign any of them save this new one
  • quinnstriatequinnstriate Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    xsharpex wrote: »
    warped into a klingon scout force mission and was kicked out 10 seconds later. tried multiple times to no avail.

This is happening to me with all Fleet Actions: Starbase 24, Klingon Scout Force, and Gorn Minefield
  • akrilonakrilon Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Just confirming a bug that's already been posted in this thread:

Tachyon Harmonic III seems to have minimal or no effect on NPC shields, since the patch.

Also, the turbolift door on my Caucasus bridge is constantly stuck open. If you guys could send an engineer down to take a look at it, it'd be appreciated. There's a constant draft from it, while I'm sitting in my captain's chair ;)

Thanks
    faddc0e2956f1903cb9ac9197fb10cd8_large.png
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Klingon play - Undine Advance.

Offering Mk IX or Mk X instead of Mk XI.

Federation War, Fek'Ihri Return, Romulan Mystery, Dominion Domination, and Breen Invasion are fine - offering Mk XI.

Undine Advance though:

Mk IX Assimilation and The Return
    Mk X Fluid Dynamics and A Light In The Dark

Fine on the Fed side - offering the Mk XI.

edit: [System] [TicketCreated] Successfully submitted ticket ID #1,423,595.
  • tjexcimer500tjexcimer500 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Tactical Console Damage Bonus bug:
    Percentage increase to damage doesn't seem to work correctly:

Example:
    Quad Cannons without tac consoles: 197.2 dam
    With Phaser Array I (+3.8%): 200.4 (+3.8% should be 204.7)
    With Directed Energy Distribution X (+13.8%): 209.1 (should be 224.4)

Dual Plasma Beam Bank VII: 245.6 Dam
    With Directed Energy Distribution X (+13.8%): 263.4 (should be 279.5)
    There are Four Lights... say no to ARC
    Fleet: 1st Order of Role-Players' Guild - gaming together since 2004
  • heroicpattonheroicpatton Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I also cannot assign any BOFFs to space duty stations. I can assign them to a landing party, but none can be assigned to ship stations. I ran a mission where I had to steal a runabout and ever since then, my BOFF stations are empty and cannot be filled at all.
  • akrilonakrilon Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Another few bugs:

1. After setting my default ship and shuttlecraft, NPCs now refer to my ship name as my shuttle ship name, even when I'm not flying it.

2. Only the top two warp nacells of my MVAM Prometheus ship light up when jumping to warp
    faddc0e2956f1903cb9ac9197fb10cd8_large.png
  • patarmarkanpatarmarkan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    At the moment bridge officers can be assigned to one ship only as it seems.
    When I change my ship, the Boff slots on the selected ship are empty.
    After assigning Boffs to it I can swich back to the previous ship and the Boff slots
    that were occupied by Boffs I used on the other ship are empty.
    B4 mini patch the Boff slots of newly selected ships were always empty.

Further I can access abilities which I shouldn't be able to use.
    For example: Gravity Well II on a ship with only one science ensign.
    *I like that one* :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Watch out for my Starship Comparator app at
    http://ssc.levega.de or http://www.stoshipcompare.tk
  • thekingofcheesethekingofcheese Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    sentinel64 wrote: »
    Ship Weapon Autofire Toggle is broken on new ships acquired after S7 update; my ship setup before update can still use autofire setting (previously configured). As already stated, the system will not let a new ship toggle :confused:

Ditto. I'm having the same issue.
  • xsharpexxsharpex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Ditto. I'm having the same issue.

have you tried the workaround posted on page 1?
  • diotwdiotw Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I used the New Romulus transporter to get from the forest back to the staging area, but my BOFF didn't transport with me. When I materialised in the staging area, I had to wait for them to run across the entire map to meet me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!
  • suranyilaszlosuranyilaszlo Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    OK, season 7 started with plenty of bugs.
    1., the ship/shuttle combination causes plenty of problems. Some of them was allready discussed here, but I found some new: I was giving new consoles and shields to my ships in one character. I used to make this by checking the new setting before integrating it to the ships system, because every ship uses different conditions. But now sometimes the new setting reacts to the other primary spacevehicle: its shows the parameters of the shuttle when you want to check the ship, and the ship when you want to check the shuttle. Its totally disturbing. And you could not fix this, so you change things blindly.
    2., I played for half a year allmost every day for a full romulan set. I changed to Gold Membersip last week, this is how I recieved my final reman datalogs one day before season 7 launched. I wanted to change them for romulan deflector in the same way as before, DOFF Special Mission, circa 2 hours long. I tried it with all the two of my former characters. The first 3 times the mission started as usual, but finished with "no success, your datachips where sended back to you." Then I wanted to start again after the third time, the mission table showed: you could not start this mission, because it is in a cooldown status (no timetable where there), a hour later I tried again, the answer this time: "You have no duty officers, which has the required skills". Which is a lie, I had the same duty officers as before, and they where not used, or keyed to sickbay or something. This is how season 7 started. For one of my characters the 3 datalogs where changed for just 15 romulan reputation points, for the other the 3 datalogs still remained in the inventory. I had heard similar stories with borg equipment from other players. I think, this issue will cause a general rebellion, if it could not be resolved (I played for that last 3 and 3 -- one set for every of my primary characters -- datalogs for almost 4 months allmost every day). Really, it was totally unfair to reduce us to start from 0 again with the new reputation system.
    3., I dont know, if it is intended, but some of the gamers weapons stop to function in the new STF mission Into the Hive, when you fight the Borg Queen. We just fight with bare hands against her. And in the elite spacefight version we blowed up the queens diamond after a 3 hour long fight, but it resurected somehow. It is intended? I dont met yet anybody, who won this new STF fights.
    And there are other issues which I will write down later.
  • generaldisaster#4313 generaldisaster Member Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i can confirm the previous bug about getting kicked apon entering events. im trying to do the gorn minefield [VA daily] and the first try i get going and am able to launch a couple of cannon shots, when all of a sudden my ship goes to warp and drops me back to the sector screen. subsequent attempts just start with the map ends in ... staring at 4 secs. the red alert for the new season seven sector, the Tholian red alert, does the exact same thing. I would have thought they would have ironed out this kind of thing when they were testing it out on the tribble and redshirt servers.
    Star Treking, across the universe. Only going forward because we can't find reverse...