Install Arc
Options

TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - October 26, 2012

13»

Comments

• Options
    wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Member Posts: 1,728 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Well still though, a lot of people don't like that its being forcibly held until we max out the omega rep system. The blog says we get a leg up but I'm not really sure how. With most fleet gear, by the time it's unlocked, I've already earned enough to buy what I want, with this it seems the same way so the leg up really just seems like it makes all that gear worthless unless they make it account bound and not character bound. They shouldn't hold it at all though since we're still held back by time requirements as well as other needed resources, though the suggestion for the vendor was a good one. I wouldn't mind a vendor or console like the one in ds9 where you trade in Christmas items for GPL but for trading old Maco/omega gear for stuff that could be used in the rep stores.
  • Options
    tallok66tallok66 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I am not sleeping tonite.. lol... who needs sleep... Thank STO!!!
    "The Needs of the Many Outway, The Needs of the One or the Few"
  • Options
    davevalentinedavevalentine Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Since S7 hit Tribble. The game has been crashing my graphics card. Prior to S7 rollout, I could play on holodeck or Tribble without a hiccup. In fact Tribble was much sharper and better looking. However, now I get a message that my graphics card recovered from a fatal error and the screen goes dark, and then comes back and then goes out, then finally crashes me to desktop.
  • Options
    joshl7889joshl7889 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Since S7 hit Tribble. The game has been crashing my graphics card. Prior to S7 rollout, I could play on holodeck or Tribble without a hiccup. In fact Tribble was much sharper and better looking. However, now I get a message that my graphics card recovered from a fatal error and the screen goes dark, and then comes back and then goes out, then finally crashes me to desktop.

ive been getting fatal errors like that too. and when u try and get back into the game it just says it patching when there is nothing to patch. u have to restart ur system and it should let u back in. all my errors ive been getting were off of the holodeck not tribble. What i get mostly when im on tribble is my system restarting itself, but its been doing that forever
    *Me*Why don't you just step away from the weapons console. You and I both know that you couldn't hit that cube, even if it was right in front of us.
    *Junior Tactical Officer* But sir the cube IS right in front of us.
    *Me* EXACTLY! Its right in front of us and you still missed it! Just step away from the console.
  • Options
    admiraltirad235admiraltirad235 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Please fix the lag on New Romulus
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    joshl7889 wrote: »
    ive been getting fatal errors like that too. and when u try and get back into the game it just says it patching when there is nothing to patch. u have to restart ur system and it should let u back in. all my errors ive been getting were off of the holodeck not tribble. What i get mostly when im on tribble is my system restarting itself, but its been doing that forever

You might want to try Turning OFF the "On Demand Patching" in the Log IN screen Options.
    (if you haven't already)

It might help.
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    mikoto123amikoto123a Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Noticed that the response on turning at the Tholian vault STF was very laggy

Not sure if it was lag or something else
  • Options
    ducklesworthducklesworth Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Sure would be nice to run tribble test weekend. Keeps timing out on initial connection to game.