test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

{UFP} The United Federation of Planets

Comments

• torinthitorinthi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    baudl wrote: »
    Really a great fleet, that goes for all 3 of them. I joined House of Kular 2 month ago, but got kicked recently due to multiclaning. While i accept this decission, i really can't understand why it is essential for a fleet to exist, that all members must have all their toons in those fleets. i think this is seriously limiting options and cuts deep into the freedom of choice for members.
    I get it that everybody has to agree to those terms before joining, but that doesn't make them logical or unchallengeable rules.

i don't want to make this sound like a rant because i got kicked, i'd like to look at it as a feedback from an exmember.

So anybody that is searching for a home for ALL of his toons in this game, go with UFP...great fleets.
    Anybody who is just searching for a home for SOME of his toons, will just need to keep looking, which is sad for both the UFP and the person who is searching.

The multiclanning rule is to prevent people from taking a spot within one of our fleets, when it could be used for someone else who wants to devote the majority of their time towards the UFP, and not towards another fleet, and considering we've reached the player cap within the fleets multiple times it's a rule we strongly enforce.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Click the signature to enter a world of wonder!
  • derrickkainsderrickkains Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    A great group of people that span the entire globe! Got a strange schedule? I bet we have someone online!

Plus, we have a dedicated group towards endgame content, specifically STFs but we cover Fleet Actions and so on as well.

First, join UFP. Tell 'em Kains sent ya!

Then ask about FSOG!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • misternoparmisternopar Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    A great group of people that span the entire globe! Got a strange schedule? I bet we have someone online!

Plus, we have a dedicated group towards endgame content, specifically STFs but we cover Fleet Actions and so on as well.

First, join UFP. Tell 'em Kains sent ya!

Then ask about FSOG!
    Aye my old friend Kain's speak's the truth much like a True klingon warrior even if he is just a fed peta'Q.... Hahaha only kidding we klingon's enjoy fighting along side you little bunch of goodie goodies But really a great fleet lot's of fun, friendly people Join today just click the Bold word's below!!!

>>>{UFP}<<<

The Bravest

The Baddest

The One And Only

FSOG
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2012
    Come join the UFP, it's quick and easy!

We know you want too!

Hit my signature below!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• misternoparmisternopar Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    This is Chief Petty Officer Mopar calling all brave soul's to join the {UFP} Fleet as we fight off the Visious attack's from all coner's of the Galaxy from the BORG to the Hirogen to the Klingon Dog's who dare to Challenge us at this time!! If you feel brave enoughto go into battle why not do it with the Greatest Fleet in all of Starfleet!!!

>>>{UFP}<<<

The Bravest

The Baddest

The One And Only

>>>FSOG<<<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rammaniac#8662 rammaniac Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Here it is, short and sweet:

Join us at:

www.ufplanets.com

just click join
    [=/\= ================= =/\=]
    Asset Steven Kenter
    Section 31 - Beta Squad
    Current Mission: [Classified]
    Current Location: [Classified]
  • xtynctionxtynction Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Yes come join us... we have cake and pie.
    [SIGPIC]http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91945890000&dateline=1376449598[/SIGPIC]
    Lifeforms.... you precious little lifeforms.... where are you?? I just love scanning for lifeforms..
    Revenge is a dish best served cold... it's very cold in space..
  • drbillmddrbillmd Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    If your looking to be a part of a great, friendly and helpful fleet that runs lots of KDF and Fed events then look no farther than {UFP}

And if you want to run with the best for all STF then check out the F.S.O.G

Go {UFP}

Go F.S.O.G.
    Bill.png
  • houseofkahlesshouseofkahless Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    The {UFP}................Quite Simply STO's Best Fleet Ever.........(Probably) lol

Come Join us and Prove me Wrong!!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.ufplanets.com[/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2012
    Recently featured on Subspace Radio, and easily one of the most prolific fleets in the game... you're bound to find some people to work with in this fleet!

Plus, if you're interested in end game content, ask about FSOG...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2012
    Looking for a Fleet......come check us out @ www.ufplanets.com

Looking to run with the winning team for STF missions.....F.S.O.G. :cool:

'nuf said
    Bill.png
  • zboshik84zboshik84 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hey Guys, Ive been playing Star trek Onlike for a long time and just started using the forums to look for a fleet to play the borg stuff with and checked out your website and it looks awesome. I was wondering why this Fsog thing isn't on the main page anywhere though, like Starfleet Operation and House of Kuler if their STO things too? I want to join that, not them. :confused::confused::confused:
    edited November 2012
    zboshik84 wrote: »
    Hey Guys, Ive been playing Star trek Onlike for a long time and just started using the forums to look for a fleet to play the borg stuff with and checked out your website and it looks awesome. I was wondering why this Fsog thing isn't on the main page anywhere though, like Starfleet Operation and House of Kuler if their STO things too? I want to join that, not them. :confused::confused::confused:

because what many of the people within fsog forget to mention, fsog isn't a division, it's a small group within the fleet, you'd apply to join Operations(fed) or HoK(Klingon), and then you'd ask about fsog.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited November 2012
    The Mugato asks a good question: What is FSOG?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zboshik84zboshik84 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The Mugato asks a good question: What is FSOG?

From what I've learned poking ariound they're forums Fsog is this group of certain people that you arnt aloud to join unless youve done a bunch of the borg stuff and then they let you do borg stuff with them And there supposed to be pretty good at it

Hope that helps :)
    edited November 2012
    Heh good answer!

One little added bit: Yes, FSOG requires a certain degree of experience doing STFs, but we have no trouble teaching and helping people gain that knowledge! We have STF nights on Sundays and Wednesdays, and if you're at all interested, swing by and we'll help you through!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2012
    Season 7 will be starting soon. Don't get left out, come check out {UFP} and FSOG

Wanna know more?

www.ufplanets.com
    Bill.png
  • oracle54oracle54 Member Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    {UFP} really does have it all, a great community, an awesome website, weekly casual in-fleet PvP, knowledgeable and active STO fleet staff, and of course, the UFP Awards Ceremony! All of that, plus 10 years of experience in Star Trek gaming, makes {UFP} a tough fleet to match!
  • houseofkahlesshouseofkahless Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The {UFP}................Quite Simply STO's Best Fleet Ever.........(Probably) lol

Come Join us and Prove me Wrong!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.ufplanets.com[/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2012
    Season 7 is almost here and you don't want to be left out. Come explore the {UFP} and see what we have to offer.

www.ufplanets.com
    Bill.png
    edited November 2012
    Approaching tier 4 and the launch of season 7 , don't miss out on the numerous events we have planned for such an event! just click my signature below to join one of the biggest, most active fleets in STO!

www.ufplanets.com

Lieutenant Torinth, Event Officer | Ambassador
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited November 2012
    Come on, what are you waiting for? Just stop by and see all that the {UFP} has to offer.

www.ufplanets.com
    Bill.png
    edited November 2012
    mugat0 wrote: »
    Rumor has it that S7 is being release this week. We shall see.

Even more reason for people to join one of the best/most active fleets around!

www.ufplanets.com , or simply hit my signature :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited November 2012
    Come take a look at the {UFP} Elite Strike Force to learn the tricks of the trade for the STF missions and to get a heads up on the new Season 7 Hive STFs

www.ufplanets.com
    Bill.png
  • raptor63549raptor63549 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Where'd you hear that?
    Is that why I can't connect?
    drbillmd wrote: »
    Come take a look at the {UFP} Elite Strike Force to learn the tricks of the trade for the STF missions and to get a heads up on the new Season 7 Hive STFs

www.ufplanets.com

R.I.P. FSOG
    Long live the new acronym that doesn't have the same ring to it, but still kicks Borg TRIBBLE all the same.
  • asdfjkadfjkasfasdfjkadfjkasf Member Posts: 345 Media Corps
    edited November 2012

If it is, I would expect a larger turnout the following STF Sunday...
  • jacktantojacktanto Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    is it just me or is your forum abit bugged? first i had to apply twice, and when i now tried to refresh my application thread (creepsley) i cant log in since it means i have the wrong password\username
    NVM just saw the new email i got about a new username ;-)
    edited November 2012
    jacktanto wrote: »
    is it just me or is your forum abit bugged? first i had to apply twice, and when i now tried to refresh my application thread (creepsley) i cant log in since it means i have the wrong password\username
    NVM just saw the new email i got about a new username ;-)

It's always good to check your email :) glad you figured it out though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]