test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hearts and minds

nazelnagnazelnag Member Posts: 230 Arc User
so, this 2 days event mission seem interesting and fun, but after doing it with 2 alts, i tried on a 3rd and it bugged out.

even i had the right figures , it still didn't allowed to override the door.

i was totally unable to proceed, grabbed an eva suite, to try to fix it, but still nothing. doped the mission to restart it again, but it told me it had a cool-down of 1d15h ...

well, that was a total waste of my time, on a limited time event, that only served to make me waste time with nothing.

it's nice that you made the effort to put the event, but would be even better if it could be polished, because the way it was, became useless.

thank you anyway.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• glxtrader1glxtrader1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    did it with my 20 toons, no problem, btw you can just blow up the console to avoid doing the puzzle and the door will unlock
    Keep Vulcan Boob Chick, only baktag likes to stare at guys in MMOs
  • jaxjaguarsjaxjaguars Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'm guessing that your color order was wrong.

Remember that from left to right, it has to be blue, green, white.
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    What do you expect... IT's a project made by a dev in his sparetime, that wasn't even supposed to be in the game in the first place.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i had this prob once don't drop the mission go to sector space and hail the mission again
  • nazelnagnazelnag Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    thank you for you're feed-back, ideas and suggestions. unfortunately, i didn't took proper use of the nice event, as i was unaware of the journal and only found out about the mission, in a short notice.

do you think the mission will be back eventually ?

thank you :)
  • rifter1969rifter1969 Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Yes, it will back.

Though, they (Cryptic) only run it on Friday the 13th, and a "suitable" spooky day.