test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't playable please fix it

eviaxeviax Member Posts: 174 Arc User
Got launcher problems,if can log in server not responce,frame delays,lagging and goes to worst.All that begins yesterday.I have not any problem at other games.It's must be about server problem please check it ty.
Post edited by eviax on

Comments

• abrahamjohnson83abrahamjohnson83 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Confirmed, also a network lag here.
    The Launcher is very slow. also the GUI in the game and responses in actions are much delayed. Hope for a quick fix.
  • eviaxeviax Member Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Whats goin on??? I was reinstall game and now totally cant login.Auto patch has no responce to start cilent.:(((((((((( Really good work ty:((((

Don't uninstall game guys if u do u can't login anyway again:((((
  • itchy4itchy4 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Same here since the patch i had today it wont load up past 40.97 soon as it gets there red flashing letters sayings servers not responding please help. I know its not my pc cause it was running perfect before!
  • drakuhdrakuh Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Got the same problem aswell , it's like playing Star Trek from the moon or maybe even mars , you send a command and get the respons a bit later , disconnecting all the time , game is just unplayable right now

Edit: Seems like they fixed the problem , go team star trek .
  • draconicdragondraconicdragon Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    i cant log in at all despite a long download. autoupdater wont respond
    edited October 2012
    drakuh wrote: »
    Edit: Seems like they fixed the problem , go team star trek .

No there is still autopatch not response...Still can't login anyway:((((
    edited October 2012
    it wont even accept my login now. whats going on?
  • dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Rough Guess.. Data centre is on the Eastern Seaboard of the US which is currently being battered by hurrican 'Sandy' which has already apparently taken down power across huge areas and killed 30-40 people.

At least the Devs of The Secret World were upfront about it and let us know that the main data centres were currently running on emergency generators and hoping for a fuel delivery to keep it running.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
    edited October 2012
    i understand that because my daughter n son in law are in upstate NY but still answer why even the register here button doesnt work
  • dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    From their press release:

Some of you might also experience a slower connection to one of our games or services. This is most probably due to several fiber cables being destroyed by the storm in the US east coast area.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
    edited October 2012
    dirlettia wrote: »
    From their press release:

Some of you might also experience a slower connection to one of our games or services. This is most probably due to several fiber cables being destroyed by the storm in the US east coast area.

Ouch:///

So please make a new STF at next episode name of Sandy and we kill her
  • jtmarshjtmarsh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    so takes forever at launcher to get engage button. Rubberbanding, also very slow mail pop up and such is the problem you all are having? That is what I have had all day, Just making sure it was not just me
  • stostargatewarsstostargatewars Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    i have been having the same problems for the last 30 minutes.
    ds9 kept kicking me during loading each time i got in i move to k7 before it kicked me and relogged 7 minutes ago at k7 with some rubberbanding but still not been kick.
  • rikwesselsrikwessels Member Posts: 367 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    They should take it offline now ( and indicate it as offline in the launcher) . It's completely unplayable regardless of the "server status" .The press release is incorrect as well. The lag and server disconnects started after the hurricane had entered and exited Eastern seaboard and were also present well before there was any storm whatsoever . Fact is they run everything on one server and with an event like now that server cannot handle it . In case of a hurricane - or any other major disaster for that matter : think tsunami or earthquake in recent years - internet applies rerouting of backbone servers anyway ( and does so automatically ) so to blame hurricane Sandy for this is stretching it ....
    edited October 2012
    2275901686.png

So where is sandy?I know ping is little long but would be work anyway with this speed.Just tested.
    edited October 2012
    Finally could log in the game!!!

However there is still has laggy:/ Frames are freeze time by time.Tried different videos options but still has lag:/

I hope so there will be fix soon too.