test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starbase Tier 4

zimmerman1979zimmerman1979 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
Our starbase just updated a few minutes ago to Tier 4 here are some pics for those who haven't seen a Tier 4 yet :) Icarus Elite is very proud this day :) now the push to Tier 5 !!!

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h198/blaqhawk2003/screenshot_2012-10-18-16-10-33.jpg

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h198/blaqhawk2003/screenshot_2012-10-18-16-10-17.jpg

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h198/blaqhawk2003/screenshot_2012-10-18-16-09-54.jpg
Post edited by zimmerman1979 on

Comments

• pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited October 2012
    Congrats!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • xenor002xenor002 Member Posts: 424
    edited October 2012
    Holy TRIBBLE haha, I wasn't aware people were even near T4 :eek:

Congrats OP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] EXPLORE.

Dec '07 Account
    I EARNED 1000 days...I didn't BUY it! New LTS=Death to Vet.System: 10/10/12 Never Forget
    Something should be done for those who cared enough to have a 1000+ day sub.
  • levi3levi3 Member Posts: 1,663 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Are all 3 categories upgraded to tier 4??
  • rrincyrrincy Member Posts: 1,023
    edited October 2012
    dont they have to be to take the starbase upgrade project?
    12th Fleet
    Rear Admiral , Engineering Division
    U.S.S. Sheffield N.C.C. 92016
    edited October 2012
    rrincy wrote: »

no you can begin the tier upgrade as soon as 1 category is upgraded.
  • captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    rrincy wrote: »

No. the way it works out, if you fill all of them to tier 3, you only need one holding at tier 4.
  • rrincyrrincy Member Posts: 1,023
    edited October 2012
    ah , well thats different then :)
    in twelth we upgrade everything first and do the base upgrade last , so i assumed it had to be done that way
    12th Fleet
    Rear Admiral , Engineering Division
    U.S.S. Sheffield N.C.C. 92016
    edited October 2012
    also can you tell us what the assignment for T5 1000xp costs - for which ever Cat you have complete?
  • ygyhuuygyhuu Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I heard another fleet made it a day b4 you.
  • badname834854badname834854 Member Posts: 1,186 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    T4 Starbase, T0 personal life. :P
  • thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,985 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Just don't log out right now!
  • zimmerman1979zimmerman1979 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    T4 Starbase, T0 personal life. :P

Having over 400 members helps get you there :)
  • darkenzedddarkenzedd Member Posts: 881
    edited October 2012
    levi3 wrote: »

Doubt it, my fleet started the T4 shipyard first and the T4 starbase will be the last on our list of upgrades.
    I am guessing that they did the starbase first, we are only 2 days away from the T4 shipyard :D
    We have been running projects back to back with only the cooldown slowing our projects...
    edited October 2012

Our military is Tier 4 were about to hit Tier 4 in Engineering and Science is at Tier 3.

We upgraded the Shipyard to 4 then switched to upgrading the Starbase to 4 while we worked on Engineering were about 95% done with engineering, then we will go to Science , then we will work on Military Tier 5.
    edited October 2012
    also can you tell us what the assignment for T5 1000xp costs - for which ever Cat you have complete?

Basically you would have to do everything that you did from Tier 1-4 again on top of the requirement costs for Tier 5 projects it will be the toughest Tier so it takes everyone to pitch in and give a hand ;)
  • azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Our starbase just updated a few minutes ago to Tier 4 here are some pics for those who haven't seen a Tier 4 yet :) Icarus Elite is very proud this day :) now the push to Tier 5 !!!

Congrats.

Though I think Tier 5 will be a more of a greater challenge due to the Dilithium Costs going up with DOFFs on Tribble. :(

Oh BTW, hope you share the upgrade costs with STOWiki. I'm sure they appricate it.
  • latinumbarlatinumbar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Basically you would have to do everything that you did from Tier 1-4 again on top of the requirement costs for Tier 5 projects it will be the toughest Tier so it takes everyone to pitch in and give a hand ;)

I think he is asking what are the specific requirements. Like type and rarity of doffs, how much dilithium and fleet marks, etc.
    edited October 2012
    http://spectre.coastvision.com.au/index.php

TFS got to tier 4 faster than you by one day and 5 hours.
  • jtmarshjtmarsh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    We also made T4 a few days ago. Its the best design. In fact I say it looks better than the future T5 upgrade. I wish the Devs gave us the chance to choose our final design.. hmm maybe they will with newer special projects. My hope at least. A little bragging we are also T4 in most other things like shipyard;)
  • jtmarshjtmarsh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Finally able to log back on so edit what I said above.

We are T4 starbase
    T4 Military as well
    T3 Engine about 12K away from T4 unlock
    T3 Science about 28k away from t4 unlock

We are a good fleet and it we are just about back to back with cool downs in our way. But it takes everyone giving!
  • tacofangstacofangs Member Posts: 2,951 Cryptic Developer
    edited October 2012
    Congrats! I love seeing these posts!
    Only YOU can prevent forum fires!
    19843299196_235e44bcf6_o.jpg
  • sean2448sean2448 Member Posts: 815 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    tier 3 done but tier indutrial fabricator is done
    1/4 done on mil 1/4 science
    we have critical compotents and regen done and bartenter is done
    mightt tha purple stalker fighters
    just unlocked elite mele and psg
  • sean2448sean2448 Member Posts: 815 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    sean2448 wrote: »
    tier 3 done but tier indutrial fabricator is done
    1/4 done on mil 1/4 science
    we have critical compotents and regen done and bartenter is done
    mightt tha purple stalker fighters
    just unlocked elite mele and psg

add we now have elite armor and ground weapons :cool:
  • rreubenrreuben Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    As Leader of Icarus Elite/House of Icarus I am Proud of my fleet and all other fleets who have reached Tier 4 on our Fleet Holdings. I have noticed in this thread posted by one of my rank 4's that there seems to be the idea of a race between fleets, It is good to compete but its about having fun more then racing. My fleet and so many others are leading the way into Tier 5 we should work together not apart we are all in the Federation after all.

I hope the Dev's are working on finishing Tier 5 we are coming onto it very fast well 3 to 4 months but still lol. I love season 6 and the Star bases, Being a true 1,000 Vet waited a long time to get them. Season 7 looks amazing and will make getting to tier 5 even more timely.

This is Icarus Elite's Tier 4 Star Base and thank you to all my members of the fleet for making this happen, This is to show of the great work and time my fleet put in to make this happen.

Again Congratulations to all other fleets who have reached this milestone so far. Tier 5 will be a long drawn out affair but I know our fleets are ready for it. Good Luck to us all.

P.S. To the Dev's,
    We are a Tier 4 Star Base why is the OP's Deck still in the same place as Tier 1? from the top of that beautiful Tier 4 base you can't see the OP's deck. Just woundering.

R'C, Icarus Commander
    IcarusElite.org @rf93
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ***IcarusElite.org***R'C, 1 of 3, Dr. Bellet(FED)-Pal'Kin, Lihop, Casya(KDF) LVL 50.***Jan '08 Account I EARNED my 1000 days...I didn't BUY it! LTS = Death to Vet. System: 10/10/12 Never Forget Something should be done for those who cared enough to have a 1000+ day sub.
  • stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,467 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    rreuben wrote: »
    As Leader of Icarus Elite/House of Icarus I am Proud of my fleet and all other fleets who have reached Tier 4 on our Fleet Holdings. I have noticed in this thread posted by one of my rank 4's that there seems to be the idea of a race between fleets, It is good to compete but its about having fun more then racing. My fleet and so many others are leading the way into Tier 5 we should work together not apart we are all in the Federation after all.

I bow my head out of respect, Congratulations on your members hard earned endeavours, may many follow you in your success.

Again, Congrats

MIM
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg
  • tobar26thtobar26th Member Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Congrats.

But it isn't a race, and not sure why it's being treated like one.

I don't think it's so much a race as 'bragging rights'. I know my fleet was one of (perhaps even the) first to hit T2, we didn't post about it but we'd got it before I saw any posts. We were proud and wanted to share it, since then we've slowed down primarily due to Doff requirements and are just enjoying the journey.
    edited October 2012
    As our fleet leader has stated we are not in a "race" to get to Tier 5, we have dedicated members in our fleet, and we are proud to get to this point in building our base, I didn't even post and create the thread for bragging rights I merely wanted to show people who haven't seen what a Tier 4 starbase looks like all I wanted to do is share some pics :D
  • scififan78scififan78 Member Posts: 1,383 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Congratulations. The way things are looking, my fleet's base will be lucky to reach Tier 2.
  • foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,502 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Congrats on making it to tier 4.

As a vice admiral of the 101st fleet we salute you, we are about 4 weeks behind you at this stage, with a tier 3 star base and tactical at 61k, engineering at 56k and science at 53k.

You should really pat yourselfs on the back for your hard work, hoping to see a thread with you saying you have reached tier 5 in a couple of months :)
    pjxgwS8.jpg
  • thisisoverlordthisisoverlord Member Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Hehe, T4 seems a pipe dream for a small fleet like ours just starting out but congratulations to all fleets that have pushed the boundaries :)

The Starbase looks awesome at T4

If anyone has a T4 Shipyard that I could use in exchange for some dili, please feel free to mail me:o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #2311#2700#2316#2500