test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starbase Tier 4

2»

Comments

• lcdrmillerlcdrmiller Member Posts: 47 Cryptic Developer
    edited October 2012
    Our starbase just updated a few minutes ago to Tier 4 here are some pics for those who haven't seen a Tier 4 yet :) Icarus Elite is very proud this day :) now the push to Tier 5 !!!

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h198/blaqhawk2003/screenshot_2012-10-18-16-10-33.jpg

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h198/blaqhawk2003/screenshot_2012-10-18-16-10-17.jpg

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h198/blaqhawk2003/screenshot_2012-10-18-16-09-54.jpg

Congrats! Now this is the map I want to run some fleet defense runs in :P
    Jeff M.
    Environment Artist on Neverwinter Online
    Find me on Twitter
  • theultimatextheultimatex Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    That's all we get for the main starbase at Tier 4. That does not look like much. Looks like over turned drums.
  • echodarksidedechodarksided Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    lcdrmiller wrote: »

This opportunity will exist tomorrow during STOKed Radio. Details coming soon...
  • darkenzedddarkenzedd Member Posts: 881
    edited October 2012
    My fleet would have been on par with Icarus Elite had we done the base upgrade first.

We always do upgrades first then starbase, but congrats :D
  • psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Congratulations! My fleet is only just upgrading to Tier 3 right now. Looking forward to facing the Tholians more often. :D

Speaking on which, would you happen to know what enemy is unlocked for Starbase Defense missions at Tier 4? I know T0 is Klingons and Feds/Orions, T1 adds Gorn, T2 adds Nausicaans/Fek'Ihri, and T3 adds Tholians, but I have no idea what T4 and T5 unlock.
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
  • rreubenrreuben Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    lcdrmiller wrote: »

As Leader of Icarus Elite you are welcome to join us anytime you want, we have a spot for you.

R'C Icarus Commander,
    IcarusElite.org @rf93
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ***IcarusElite.org***R'C, 1 of 3, Dr. Bellet(FED)-Pal'Kin, Lihop, Casya(KDF) LVL 50.***Jan '08 Account I EARNED my 1000 days...I didn't BUY it! LTS = Death to Vet. System: 10/10/12 Never Forget Something should be done for those who cared enough to have a 1000+ day sub.