test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

DI stuck in the exchange

cidstormcidstorm Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
edited January 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
When I logged back in after the crash I started sending my di into the exchange to get a few new characters started. It is now stuck in there, despite CP being available at the level I offered to trade it at. Is there a better place to bring this up, if so I apologize.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

EDIT- the team is investigating your report.
Post edited by cidstorm on

Comments

• meteon2meteon2 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I have the exact same problem right now. I put Dil on the exchange, it went down, and now I get an internal error when I try to cancel the trade/sale.
    In game, I'm @Meteon
  • cidstormcidstorm Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Canceling does not work for me either, I get the exact same message.

Going to see if relogging fixes the problem.
    edited October 2012
    Its still stuck in there. Im @CidStorm if it helps at all, maybe its just we unlucky few.

If it helps what I did is cancel an order at 157 per cp and then replace it at 159 where the rate is currently at. Then nothing happened and its stuck in tab. Afterwards two other smaller trades at around 50 cp worked. If any other info is needed I can try to provide it.
  • captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    i had this once before. took a server maintenance before i could cancel it.
  • tomasd1988tomasd1988 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I have the same problem too. I can't cancel offers as well as withdraw dil/zen from balance. When I try to cancel it system message appears: "Failed to cancel dilithium exchange offer. Internal error." I am missing profit opertunities. :)

EDIT: Forgot to write that I am also unable to create offers.
  • jonathanlonehawkjonathanlonehawk Member Posts: 674 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    meteon2 wrote: »
    I have the exact same problem right now. I put Dil on the exchange, it went down, and now I get an internal error when I try to cancel the trade/sale.

I'm having the same issue, it seemed to happen as you guys were fixing the login server. I was in game when the login server was being fixed.

@Protector is my handle.

I have 2 offers stuck. One is 12 @ 159, the other is 13 @ 159.

Please fix, I need to buy my keys to open lockboxes. :D
    Formerly Known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    STOSIG.png
    Please enable us to buy a token with Zen to faction change a 25th Century FED to a TOS FED.
    edited October 2012

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

I was looking forward to my awkward benzarite eng so much.

*EDIT*
    Something has obviously gone terribly wrong at crytic, with this repeating login problem. Feel bad for the guys, its probably an ion storm or causality loop.
  • shapeywhelmshapeywhelm Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012

this happened to me a few weeks back, took 2 patches before it was corrected.
    edited October 2012
    Was hoping this latest maintenance today would fix things, it did not. :(
  • therealargenextherealargenex Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Ive been unable all day to withdraw zen, but I am able to withdraw Dil. Also if I post any new sales/purchases nothing happens. It just sits there.

Edit:
    Ok so they took something down for maintenance a few hours ago, and the problem persists.

I can add a buy option but I cannot:
    1. Withdraw an outstanding purchase offer
    2. Withdraw Zen

I cant test withdrawing anymore dil because I cant buy anything, even tho my offer is the same as current prices.

So since ppl keep saying "next maintenance will fix it" that means that for the next week (or whatever) I cant participate in the exchange?

The maintanence they did this afternoone didnt fix it...

Also have outstanding tickets in-game about it.

Wow a weeks worth of dil on 4 toons... hmmmm too bad for SB folks then.
  • rikistorikisto Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2012
    i have 2 stucked sell on dil exhange
    11:13:29 i offered to sell 5000 zen for 159 -> 4953 zen is sold - 47 left stucked
    11:13:36 i offered to sell 3502 zen for 159 -> 441 zen is sold - 3061 left stucked
    my sister offered about 780 zen for 159 after my offers and sold it already 1 zen left stucked of her sale
  • zanthe25zanthe25 Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    since the login crash thing i also has small amout of stuck dill and zen...

On market I have 13 zen worth of dill going at 159 each... i cant cancek it to get it back
    also
    I have 18 zen on the exchange balance, which i can't withdraw to my personal balance.

hope this gets fixed soon
  • pwstolemynamepwstolemyname Member Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Put me down as another victum of this bug.

It happend to me erlyer today. Thought I would try switching characters to see if that fixed it. Got locked out for 5 or 10 minutes untill the authentification server was back online.

Found the problem had persisted. Made a ticket about it. Don't expect it to be fixed or to get a responce to the ticket for some time.
  • trhrangerxmltrhrangerxml Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    same problem here, 13 zen stuck in exchange.
    Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again? :D
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    i had this problem 2 weeks ago . i got a msg that this is a new bug and it needs time to fix after two maintenance it was ok again
  • commander1sitiscommander1sitis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Same problem here, with different toons :(
  • rexmercerrexmercer Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    "Failed to cancel Dilithium exhange offer. Internal error" Thats the message I'm getting whenever I try to cancel my offer. What the heck is going on?
    edited October 2012
    Got my CP as soon as I logged in this morning. Thanks guys! My Benzite is already wasting the admirals time with his stuttering.
  • rld2rld2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Here's Perfect World's recent response to my ticket regarding this issue, in other words, 'sucker! we have your 11,000 dil and we're keeping it':

Hello,

Thank you for submitting this ticket regarding an in game issue. I apologize for any inconvenience that this issue may have caused.

It may be a good idea to check the in game mail terminal or your inventory for the dilithium that may be missing. Unfortunately we will not be able to assist in this issue, as we can see no error on our end.

You may be able to find assistance with similar questions by seeking out the assistance of other players in game or visiting the official forums which can be reached through the Community link at the top of the launcher.

Thank you for playing!

Best regards,
    GM-Unception
    Perfect World Support
  • scottoestscottoest Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    They can't see any error on their end, despite the game saying it's an "internal error"?

I'm having the same problem right now. Made an offer to buy some zen, it for whatever reason didn't go through, and now the offer refuses to cancel. What's more, since it happened, the Dil Exchange won't work for me altogether - I can fill out an offer, then when I submit it, nothing happens.

It's pretty pathetic customer service to essentially say "Welp, you're screwed. I suggest checking your inventoty and mail (seriously??)." I buy a ton of dilithium, and if they can't fix this extremely soon, I may just be done. I'm not going to continue playing a hobbled experience.