test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The - Clan Hunters - are recruiting! We are an “International” Fleet of mature people

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Up periscope.......... FLEEEEEEET BUMMMMMMP!!!!!....

SEASONS GREETINGS TO OLE YE CLANNERS...........:D ..... doesn't seem to sound right.... hehehehehehe

Q's Winter thingymagig? hmmmm what suprises there be...... :rolleyes:

GIbbs VA1
    USS Philippine Sea
    edited December 2011
    Greetings from the VKF.
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to everyone that joined the Clan Hunters this weekend

If you are interested in joining come check us out by adding our chat channel by typing /channel_join ClanH in the in-game chat box.

Hang out, play some STF's or PvP and have some fun with us.

Allies and friends of the fleet are also welcome to join our channel of course :D
    edited December 2011
    Hope you all enjoyed your weekend and got the purple doff they were handing out :D
    edited January 2012
    Welcome all oldcommers and newcommers to the great world of Star Trek Online

If you are looking for a home check us out and come join us.

See you out there :D

Nikita
    edited January 2012
    Up Periscope.......uuuuuuh fleeet be still here.....yeeeees.........FLEEEEEEET BUUUUUMMMMMP....:D

Gibbs VA1
    USS Philippine Sea
    edited January 2012
    Puuuump Periscope.............. Pan Riiiiiiiiight......Pan Leeeeeeft......... 3.....2......1.....

FLEEEEEEEET BUMMMMMMP!!!!!!!!! :p

Gibbs VA1
    USS Philippine Sea
    edited January 2012
    its almost weekend and time for the montly promotions :D
    edited February 2012
    ............FLEEEEEEET BUMMMMMP! :p

Gibbs VA1
    USS Philippine Sea
    edited February 2012
    Hope you all had fun for the STO's 2 year anniversary :D
    edited February 2012
    Clan Hunters 12 year anniversary coming up :D fun times ahead 9-11 of March.
    edited April 2012
    Clan Hunters for the Win!
    edited April 2012
    You have Romanian fleet?:confused:
    edited April 2012
    I got a few questions.

1st things 1st call me spells

1.do you guys have any use for a graphic designer/coder(I can provide samples)
    2.I have 2 more friends that I kinda have to be able to come with me(cool guys not jerks)
    3.I need people who do STF's as thats what I enjoy doing.(reason my fleet isnt working for me)
    4.you can contact me at spells@srspells

thanks for taking time to answer questions.
    -Spells
    edited April 2012
    FLEEEEEEEET BUUUUUUMMMMMP............ :D

HMMMMM where did everyone go?????? :eek:

Gibbs VA1
    USS Philippine Sea
    edited May 2012
    FLEEEEEEET BUUUUUMMMP......... Where did everyone go? :eek:

Gibbs VA1
    USS Philippine Sea
    edited May 2012
    Yuuuuuuuuhooooooooo where did everyone go? The new Fleet Starbases is coming soon.... don't the fleet want to plan where to setup our starbase?......

FLEEEEEEEET BUUUUUMMMMMMP

Gibbs VA1
    USS Philippine Sea
  • hicky69hicky69 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Fleet Bump :biggrin:

Come join our merry group. It's all change and things are happening.
    Nosaj@Hicky
    Fleet Captain
    Starfleet Command Q2
    http://www.starfleet-command.org.uk/
  • scout1701scout1701 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Fleet Buuuummmp....

Hmmmm veeeeeellly quiet around here......:confused:

Gibbs VA1
    USS Gen. Vicente Lim
    edited October 2012
    Hmmmmmmmm no one around here?....... anyways..... FLEEEET BUUUMP...... Hey where did the main fleet went?.......:confused:

Gibbs VA1
    USS Gen. Vicente Lim
    edited October 2012
    ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz....... Fleeeeeeeet....... Bummmmmp... ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

Gibbs VA1
    USS Gen. Vicente Lim
  • somedudezsomedudez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Hello!

Fleet........bump
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2012
    If you are interested in an International Fleet of Mature, Fun, Helpful and Interesting people, check out our Fleet.

The Clan Hunters is a pretty laid back fleet with a few basic rules to follow.

We are an International Fleet so there is always someone online in your time zone, or whatever time of the day you might find yourself in front of the PC.

Everyone should be able to do whatever they want in our Fleet, we do not force anyone to do this or do that if someone wants to PvP, they can create a group and go PvP if someone wants to RP they can create a group and go RP.

We have a Website, Forums, Calendar of Events, Photo Album, and Ventrilo server.

We make Tribbles with combat buffs, and the Fleet Bank is open for all to use, making it more fun for everyone (the Epic Gear and EC is locked so only High Commanders have access).

We also play on the Klingon side where the Fleet is called House of Clan Hunters.

What we are looking for:

Someone that can follow our simple rules of conduct, we are an international fleet and we do not badmouth others or other fleets.

Someone that enjoys the game as much as we do and likes to just be there, doing things at their phase and convenience.

Someone that knows that others have busy schedules in real life, so might not take ranks to serious, or play that often.

Someone that enjoy doing raids and missions no matter how many hours it might take.
    Someone that enjoy being goofy, friendly and helpful to others.

Someone that like to be part of forming the clan into something that is enjoyable for everyone, taking part on the vent server, forums, setting up missions, raids, PvP games etc.

If you have knowledge of running a fleet, setting up websites, forums etc you are more than welcome to help out with things that needs to be done.

We often have discussions on the forums with things that can be a benefit of the everyone, and everyone in the Fleet has a right to vote on the matter.

Promotion is based on length of active service!

We value everyone's input and opinions.

If you are interested in joining:

In-game Channel ClanH

Visit our site and forums www.ClanHuntersHQ.com

Good Luck and Happy Hunting....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2012
    If you are interested in an International Fleet of Mature, Fun, Helpful and Interesting people, check out our Fleet.

The Clan Hunters has existed since March 2000, and for the last 11 years it has had one constant leader and many loyal members that is still with it. The CH started out on Armada I and expanded to Armada II and many other Star Trek and non Star Trek games. The CH is Democratic where all members no matter what rank have a vote on matters of the Fleet, this allows for little to no drama within the Fleet itself.

We are an International Fleet so there is always someone online in your time zone, or whatever time of the day you might find yourself in front of the PC.
    Everyone should be able to do whatever they want in our Fleet, we do not force anyone to do this or do that if someone wants to PvP, they can create a group and go PvP if someone wants to RP they can create a group and go RP.

What we are looking for:
    Someone that can follow our simple rules of conduct, we are an international fleet and we do not badmouth others or other fleets.
    Someone that enjoys the game as much as we do and likes to just be there, doing things at their phase and convenience.
    Someone that knows that others have busy schedules in real life, so might not take ranks to serious, or play that often.
    Someone that enjoy doing raids and missions no matter how many hours it might take.
    Someone that like to be part of forming the clan into something that is enjoyable for everyone, taking part on the vent server, forums, setting up missions, raids, PvP games etc.

type /channel_join clanh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2012
    ............. FLEEEEEEET BUUUUUUUMMMMP............ so where is the rest of use clan hunters.... :rolleyes:

Gibbs VA 1
    USS Gen. Vicente Lim
    edited November 2012
    Join Clan Hunters!

The quickest method to join up is...

type /channel_join clanh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2012
    ClanH is recruiting!

A Social fleet of which 5-40 active members at any time.

Our Starbase is full tier 3 and heading along to tier 4 at a comfortable pace.

Embassy @ full tier 1 by the weekend.

We're also active on SWTOR and Guildwars.
    (I pull the others from those games :D)

ClanH believes in your freedom! Be a lone wolf or a social magnet, its up to you!

The quickest way to join is to type /channel_join clanh

Fleet progression is based on length of service! And not starbase contributions!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2012

The Clan Hunters has existed since March 2000, and for the last 11 years it has had one constant leader and many loyal members that is still with it. The CH started out on Armada I and expanded to Armada II and many other Star Trek and non Star Trek games. The CH is Democratic where all members no matter what rank have a vote on matters of the Fleet, this allows for little to no drama within the Fleet itself.

What we are looking for:

type /channel_join clanh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nikitaclanhunternikitaclanhunter Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    happy 3rd anniversary :D
    Like Sci-Fi books? check out "FEAR IS IN THE AIR" on amazon and itunes :D
    edited April 2013
    FLEEEET BUMMMMP....... oh what the heck i can only access the forum and can't play the game for 3 months..... hay..... sooooo disappointed in cryptic......:(

Gibbs VA-51
    USS Philippine Sea

Geeeezzzz now i can't remember which ship am using since my last log in last month.... :rolleyes: