test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Account Verification Code never received!

I am returning after long absence. Now I am requested to enter an account verification code upon login which I should have received via email. However I never received this mail (not even in Spam) and consequently cannot login and play the game anymore. What now?????
[SIGPIC]2e0slyf.jpg[/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    saegio wrote: »
    I am returning after long absence. Now I am requested to enter an account verification code upon login which I should have received via email. However I never received this mail (not even in Spam) and consequently cannot login and play the game anymore. What now?????
    How long ago have you been absent??? There was a security 'incident' at the start of this year that resulted in account passwords being 'reset', so you may need to go through the password recovery process first.

You should also check your account information and see if the Email contact info is correct...
  • saegiosaegio Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    not sure exactly but maybe like 4-5 month absent. I can use my old password for login in the client launcher without problems but instead of character choice i get this notification I mentioned. I checked my account info and my email address is correct :(
  • grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    saegio wrote: »
    not sure exactly but maybe like 4-5 month absent. I can use my old password for login in the client launcher without problems but instead of character choice i get this notification I mentioned. I checked my account info and my email address is correct :(
    It sounds like this will require the intervention of PWE technical support, which means you should be posting this issue in this forum... http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/
    edited September 2012
    thx for the advice, will do ;)
    edited October 2012
    still i have found no way to log in. I dont get any confirmation mails. Made already 2 tickets weeks ago...nothing. I dont even get confirmations when i change email or password, just nothing

think i just have to TRIBBLE this game lol

btw its soo stupid, when i change my mail in perfect world it tells me that it send confirmation to my old mail (where never anything arrives). Changed my address 3 times already but am stuck with the one from the beginning still, so i cant do ****